South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2008, 09:29 AM   #16  
beachin'

S/C/G: 240/125/130

Height: 5'8

Just popping in to give a huge congratulations to Jessie! The baby is absolutely beautiful!

Old 10-31-2008, 09:31 AM   #17  
Heather-Nic

S/C/G: 293.5/248/220

Height: 5'7"

Good morning all!!! I chose to wake up late this morning, but now I"m regretting this. So it'll have to be a quick one....

Jessie - She's BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Seriously....I'm not just saying that, she's a beautiful baby! Congratulations!!! And 36 hours of labor.....you're my hero!!

Ruth - So glad it went well yesterday. I pray that today might not be too tough with helping your friend out and such. You're such a wonderful friend!

Lisa - Hang in there with Tom. I will get better.

Me - So last night's Survivor was fun. Finally a good twist!!! Today I'm dressing up for work, I'm going as an 18th century woman (long skirt, cameo, hair up, etc...) I'll post pictures tomorrow. Then tonight we're headed over to friends who usually have a good turn out for their neighborhood and helping them hand out candy. This weekend has filled up with other social engagements as well. We're taking DH's parent's out to breakfast tomorrow for their 49th wedding anniversary. Saturday evening our friend gave us tickets to the opera. And then Sunday we're headed up to Los Angeles to see Spring Awakening. It'll be so much fun!!!!
Have a frightening Friday, ladies!!!
BLESSINGS!!!
Old 10-31-2008, 09:36 AM   #18  
Vegan.whole.foodie.

S/C/G: hw252 csw220/???/160

Height: 5'7.5 ;)

Happy Halloween Everyone!!!

Cottage- Sounds like a fun day for the kiddos! Have fun trick or treating!

Lori- I am too relieved you aren't considering the live in job, they will find someone better suited who doesn't already have an established living arrangement and it will probably be the best for the both of you. gl on the other job@ Sounds promising!

jessie--- CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! Beautiful baby!!!!

stephanie- Hope everything goes smooth with your move next week!!!

Ruth- Glad to hear everything went well, Its so nice to have wonderful friends to help with everything! Sorry to hear about Heidi, but I am with you- an animal shouldn't have to suffer because of the owners selfishness... I used to work in a vet hospital and it was probably one of my biggest pet peeves!(hehe just realized what I said )

gonnabe & Lisa- Hi(lisa take cover!)

Twynn-Throw that old candy out! lol they will get plenty more and its great they forget about it!!! Have a fun halloween! Their costumes sound great!

Kim- Enjoy your feast and your rum and coke!

Heather- simupost- sounds like you have a great busy weekend planned! Enjoy!

As for me- Work is still slow so I was called in at 11 today. Dh says he wants to find a job with hours like mine- haha, only if my check didn't show it!!! At least I really don't have to worry about job security since I basically am a commissioned employee... Today is getting ready for our costume party tomorrow... I need to get ready and go to the store before before work so I can prepare everything tonight... I am thinking chips and dips and veggies and cheese and crackers... maybe some pizza bites or something. I think we will have stuff for smored and hot dogs outside by the fire... I am hoping to get called off work tomorrow so I will have the day to get the house prepared for the party...lol I will tell ya- when you barely work, when it comes time to go to work you really don't want to!!!! Hopefully this economy shaped up by next spring!!!! I don't mind working my butt off when its consistent and you get in the routine of things but yesterday I was actually busy and it wore me out!!!

Last edited by rdw1; 10-31-2008 at 09:42 AM.
Old 10-31-2008, 09:56 AM   #19  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Just a fly by I have a half day today
Jessie! Libbie is a beautiful Blessing!!!!
Old 10-31-2008, 10:02 AM   #20  
Determined to lose!

O K, GOT TO SHARE!!!!!!!!!!! I just got the offer on the job!!! Pending a drug test if we can get an appointment today for the drug test, and to start as soon as they have the drug test results!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ETA: THANK YOU EACH AND EVERYONE FOR YOUR PRAYERS, GOOD VIBES, FINGERS CROSSED AND WELL WISHES THROUGH MY JOB SEARCH!!!!!!!! YOU ALL TRULY ARE A BLESSING TO ME, NOT JUST IN THIS, BUT ENCOURAGEMENT TO CONTINUE EATING HEALTHY REGARDLESS OF WEIGHT LOSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BIG HUGS TO YOU!

Last edited by Loriann7; 10-31-2008 at 10:08 AM.
Old 10-31-2008, 10:08 AM   #21  
HAPPY HEALTHY ME

S/C/G: 215.4/-/165

Height: 5'2"

Loriann thats great news
Old 10-31-2008, 10:17 AM   #22  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Yahoo! Lori got the job and we're prettty sure she will pass the drug test - aren't we?

I should not have left my HW shopping until today. All that was left at the store were chips and red liquorice - the two things I cannot resist! I just hope I have tons of kids and run out early; otherwise, I'm in trouble.

It's just gorgeous out there and most of the snow is gone. I may get some garden cutting back done later today. In the meantime, it's good old-fashioned thank you notes.

See y'all later.
Old 10-31-2008, 10:42 AM   #23  
Vegan.whole.foodie.

S/C/G: hw252 csw220/???/160

Height: 5'7.5 ;)

Congrats Lori- so happy for you!
Old 10-31-2008, 10:46 AM   #24  
Determined to lose!

RUTH... STEP .... AWAY.... FROM... THE ... CANDY!!!!!!!

Just spoke with them and she's not waiting for the results, I have appt today for the test, but I start monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just hope I'm not in over my head!!!!!!!!!!!! I just found out I'll have to give employee presentations! YIKES! I hate being in front of a group...

Oh, she asked what I was doing over weekend, I told her sis and I were going clothes shopping cause everything is too big... she said "I could tell!!!"

ETA: yesterday I went to put on my eyeglasses, and my son said "Those are too big!" hhmmph, I don't get medical insurance till three months in .

Last edited by Loriann7; 10-31-2008 at 10:50 AM.
Old 10-31-2008, 10:59 AM   #25  
Heather-Nic

S/C/G: 293.5/248/220

Height: 5'7"

Lori- That's fantastic news!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!
Old 10-31-2008, 11:01 AM   #26  
Creative Beacher

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYBODY!!!

Jessie - That baby is just TOO cute! Congrats!

I'm working at the office today and sitting here debating on whether or not to have a Dove bitesize dark choc or not. You know, because it's Halloween.
Old 10-31-2008, 11:21 AM   #27  
Determined to lose!

Runs into the room and hands out South beach allowable chocolate candies to everyone who has candy in their house to handout to the beggers! Hopefully this will keep you all on plan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-31-2008, 12:12 PM   #28  

S/C/G: 144.4/137/120

Height: 5

Congrats Lori I knew the right job was out there for you somewhere, have fun shopping!

Now if Lisa would just hear on hers!

As for me I am really not liking my job or my boss today. God grant me strength to make it to 5!

I too need to run out real quick to get candy, went through most of ours lastnight (why oh why do we need 2 nights when Halloween is on a Friday anyway?).
Old 10-31-2008, 12:13 PM   #29  

Height: 5' 7"

Happy Halloween Chickies!!!!!

Jesse- I am mad I cannot open the picture on my work laptop, but Congratulations I am so happy your baby Libbie is finally here.

Lori- Congratulations, I am so happy for you.

Hope everyone has a great day and a fun night. DD2 is going to be little Mermaid, I am taking a late lunch so I can get help her into her costume at school for the parade and get to watch. Couldn't get the afternoon off to help at the party but I did donate items.
Old 10-31-2008, 12:21 PM   #30  
beachin'

S/C/G: 240/125/130

Height: 5'8

Lori - congratulations!!Great news.

in the process of waiting for the paint primer to dry in the living room...

I bought the new Freshaire paints....no smell...awesome.
Closed Thread