South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 01-14-2008, 10:15 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 214/210/164

Height: 5'0"

Good morning, everyone! Very quick fly-by posting for me! ("It was a run-by fruiting!") Sorry for those who don't get that. I think it's hilarious.

Anywho - new student orientation is at the university today. It starts at noon, so I'll only be able to work 1/2 a day and I have a lot to get done, so I'd better get going!

Hope everyone has a great day!

~Kim
Old 01-14-2008, 10:19 AM   #17  
Visualizing the Goal

Height: 5'4"

Linda, you don't have to greet every blond snowboarder, just the ones in orange jackets.

Have fun at your orientation, Kim! What classes are you taking this semester?

Kara
Old 01-14-2008, 10:51 AM   #18  
-

S/C/G: Size 16 to 18/Size 6/I'm there

Height: 5"3" Age: 55

Run by Fruiting...Kim, I get it and love them also. My husband and I (and youngest son) are big fans.
Old 01-14-2008, 11:16 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 261/252/145

Morning chicks, oooh I hate Monday mornings. I usually have a telecon first things have to jump in feet first and I prefer to ease into the week. Yucky weather here, kind of rainy/sleety. Didn't make for a fun walk to school this morning. One bright spot, last day of Ph1. I plan to go out with a bang, and I'm really looking forward to my oatmeal tomorrow.
We did some good brainstorming last night with our friends about our renovation of the back part of the house. They had some great ideas. They renovated an historic house years ago. We won't start until at least fall, so we still have planning time. The more we think about it, the bigger the project gets (and more expensive)!

Enjoy your day, Ruth!
cottage, Have a good day whatever you end up doing. BTW, I got very excited the other day when my brother told me he got turkey scrapple at the Amish market, and it was really good. My Mom used to make us scrapple when we were kids, it was one of my favorite things. For those of you not familiar with it, don't ask, you don't want to know. It's a gross PA Dutch thing, but so yummy. But then I realized the corn meal would probably make it non SBD . Have you tried it?
Cat, poor folks. It's so stressful and exhausting to get stranded when traveling. They will be so happy to get to you.
That is pretty gross, Kara.
littlechick, have a great day!
Cyndi, my staff meetings are first thing Mondays. Only problem is, I attend by phone, and I'm 90 miles north of everyone else, so rarely is the snow a problem for them, and I can't use it as an excuse either! We are going through a tough time with my DD1 right now (she's 20). I dream of the day she is all grown up and independent and we can be good friends.
For some reason I'm really pooped today too Dawn. I'm attributing it to the weather and TOM (sorry Tom).
Have a good orientation, Kim. I always loved the beginning of a semester, a good fresh start, and I was always energized and motivated.

Okay, I am going to try to get as much done as I can today, although I only really want to go take a nap. My friend wants to start our bowflexing this week. I think we'll shoot for Wednesday and try for 3 days/week.
I am not sick, I just really wanted to use this little guy; he is so gross: .
Old 01-14-2008, 11:28 AM   #20  
I can do this!

Height: 5'11"

Hi, all! I've missed you! Don't have time to do personals--first day back at work and I'm making up 300 packets for classes.

I was gone an extra week because today is my mom's 70th birthday!!! As I remember, one of my most favoritest people (RUTH!!!!!!!!!!!) has a very special day today, too! Happiest of birthdays, Ruthie!!! Hope Hersh was out in the snow making you a birthday snow angel as only a curly-coated pup can do!

We threw a surprise birthday for my mom on the Saturday after New Year's, so as soon as we got back from our Christmas vacation, I spent a day getting final things done (like a movie slideshow burned to DVD) and then flew out to Washington state to surprise my mom! I got back later than anticipated (we had several flight delays and cancellations and so it took 2 days to get home... ), and I've been recouperating for the last couple days!

Hope everyone had a blessed and joyous holiday season and a very happy start to their new year!

Kara, btw, I think what you're doing with Connor is BRILLIANT!!!!!! Yelling at them doesn't work (as you know)...I found out the hard way! You're a great mom and your kids are super-lucky to have you!

Okay, off to finish cutting up tons of little squares for the packets. Hope everyone has a GREAT day!
Old 01-14-2008, 11:54 AM   #21  

Hi Laurie, glad you're back, I've missed you!
Old 01-14-2008, 12:08 PM   #22  
Ready to Change

S/C/G: 170/160/125

Height: 5 ft

I am popping back in for a minute, they have decided to cancel school at 12:00 due to the impending storm.....There was a bad accident this week end that took the lives of 4 students.... very sad.

I do have my housework done not as much organizing done as I want but with the kiddos coming home early that will have to be put on hold to probably wed, as they are already predicting no school tomorrow either. But so far not a flake of snow to be had......

Enjoy your afternoon ladies.
Old 01-14-2008, 12:54 PM   #23  

S/C/G: 214/210/164

Height: 5'0"

Hi girls. Sorry to bring down the party. I just found out that one of my best friends passed away early Sunday morning. He was walking and was hit by an intoxicated driver.

I haven't heard much else. His parents are on a plane from Georgia to SA and I will be making plans to head home as soon as I find out about arrangements. I would appreciate your thoughts and prayers. He was a wonderful person.

Thank you, Kim
Old 01-14-2008, 01:38 PM   #24  

I'm so sorry to hear that Kim. My thoughts are with you and his family.
Old 01-14-2008, 02:15 PM   #25  
ONEderland here I come!

S/C/G: 286/210/200 (next goal)

Height: 5'2.75"

Hi everyone... I'm still beaching... doing ok... just really busy with my own site now... but i think of you glad to see everyone is doing well...

take care...
Old 01-14-2008, 02:31 PM   #26  
HAPPY HEALTHY ME

S/C/G: 215.4/-/165

Height: 5'2"

thoughts & prayers your way Kim
Old 01-14-2008, 03:26 PM   #27  

I already wrote you in the other thread NESSA, but in case you don't go back and read it, I hope you will come back and visit again soon! I was very excited to see your avatar.
Old 01-14-2008, 04:05 PM   #28  

Height: 5' 7"

Sorry to hear about your loss Kim, my prayers go out to you.

Nessa nice to hear from you its been awhile
Old 01-14-2008, 05:59 PM   #29  

Kim - sorry to hear about the loss.

Nessa - It's good to see you.

Me - I've been very busy but things are progressing. I found out my lawyer will be there at the hearing tomorrow for the Emergency Protective Order so hopefully Robert will get served with the divorce papers and permanent restraining order then. The guns are out of the house now and I don't have to worry about them now. Lots to do tonight but I'll try to get in and post more tomorrow.
Old 01-14-2008, 06:55 PM   #30  

S/C/G: 144.4/137/120

Height: 5

Busy day here also, after spending saturday packing an entire office and moving it here to our office today was spent trying to find out where they were on their files and trying to keep up with my daily routine at the same time. I am one tired chick and ready to call it a day! Hopefully tomorrow will be a bit calmer!

Kim sorry to hear about your loss, you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Have a great night chicks, "see" ya all tomorrow!
Closed Thread