South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2007, 09:17 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Hoo-ey, what a day! It feels good to sit back with my feet up and a cup of tea by my side. Jake handed out the treats here while I was out with the girls. There were tons of kids out in Amber's neighborhood, but Jake said we didn't get too many trick or treaters here. We have a big basket full of candy leftover, so I'm making him take it to work with him tomorrow. I proud to say I've stayed 100% on plan today!

Lisa, I love the way you are sticking to your guns and morals concerning your boss and DH! It's too bad that you have to be putting up with all that crap, but stay strong!

Kara and Schmoodle, it wasn't such a good month for me, either, but we just have to keep taking it one day at a time without giving up.

My tea's getting cold and it's about time for bed, so I'll see you all in the morning. Sleep well!
Old 10-31-2007, 09:22 PM   #32  
Live, Laugh, Love

Height: 5'3"

I'm a moosie too girls. The whole month my weight went between 121 and 124 and I'm still sitting tight at 124 but I just oinked out like crazy again. The last week has been horrible. At first I blamed it on my TOM (sorry Tom) and now I'm guessing it's because I don't have much in the house to eat so I'm just having a little bit of everything and not really keeping track. No veggies left, etc.

I'm going to the store tomorrow and praying that I stay good! New month, indeed! And I have all kinds of healthified recipes for Thanksgiving so I should be ok there. Now come the hard months and I really need to get my butt in gear!

Let's hold each other accountable! SOMEONE YELL AT ME!!!!
Obviously I need it.
Old 10-31-2007, 09:23 PM   #33  
Live, Laugh, Love

Thanks Cottage and Schmoodle.
Old 10-31-2007, 09:54 PM   #34  
HAPPY HEALTHY ME

S/C/G: 215.4/-/165

Height: 5'2"

Ruth I am glad your afternoon went well and I hope your night wil be the same

Kara great attitude - new day, new month , new beginnings Good luck!

Schmoode glad the trick or treating went well and I sure hope the scale shows just what you want to see

Cottage way to go on an on plan day. Thats better than any treat. Get some rest and we will chat with you in the A.M.

Weezle sorry for all you are going through with the boss and husband, your in my thoughts and prayers

Good everyone - be back in the morning
Old 10-31-2007, 11:13 PM   #35  
Live, Laugh, Love

Thanks for the prayers Gonna. I can use all I can get!

Oy. My brain is saying "MOOORRREEE FOOOOOOOOD" even though my stomach says "please, no more!!!!" One of these days I will crack the code and figure out what exactly causes the food bingies. I haven't even been eating anything BAD, it's just I've been craving a little of everything GOOD. What's it mean when you crave a black bean burger topped with a lite laughing cow wedge and some salsa, no bun? Do I need some candy to get rid of my health-food cravings????

I blame the duodenum. I don't know what it does, but I'm sure that's what causes it.

Going to take Cottage's lead and grab some tea instead (sleepy time kind.... should be a nice night tonight.)

Sweet dreams chicks. See you in the morning (but don't expect me too early!)

Lisa
Old 11-01-2007, 05:14 AM   #36  
Visualizing the Goal

Height: 5'4"

Hey, Lisa, isn't it illegal to keep someone from observing his or her religious practices by scheduling him or her to work during those times? I don't think you can be fired for going to church. I have no reference, but I thought that was the case.

Kara
Closed Thread