South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2007, 02:32 PM   #16  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Not a lot of time But I missed Ph1 so far No sugar cravings! *knocks Wood* and no wacko exhaustion (possibly brought on by sugar indulging?) I'm still running on no sleep but I feel a lot mroe in control!!
ok BACK TO WORK!
Old 08-22-2007, 03:36 PM   #17  
Live, Laugh, Love

Height: 5'3"

Anyone else having MAJOR Italian food cravings lately? Like seriously, I might die if I don't have a huge Italian meal, wine and all.

I'm officially done marking my clothes. I think after all that I'm going to make a big sign that says "Shoes: $2/pair" so I don't have to mark all my shoes too. I'm tired of smelling Sharpie.

Only one more bedroom to go through and then I'm finally done. DH got a new 2nd job (since his anger outbursts got him fired from his other one) and it happens to be at an Italian place..... so we have to go shopping to get him some shirts for work.

Anyhoo, I'm going to start marking some of the little things and try to get this over and done with. Hope all are having a good day.

Lisa
Old 08-22-2007, 03:42 PM   #18  
-

S/C/G: Size 16 to 18/Size 6/I'm there

Height: 5"3" Age: 55

Lisa, I'm with you on the Sharpies....I wrote about 200 names on desk tags at school today. Will do the other 100 or so tomorrow..it was making me sick.

I tried something really yummy today and thought I'd share the recipe Of course I replaced the feta with no fat feta and used ww pasta..
My husband and I really liked both dishes. I only do pasta about once every 2 weeks or so, cause it can set me off, but hopefully I'm so stuffed on chicken and salad that it won't.
Old 08-22-2007, 04:29 PM   #19  

We had a great meeting last night at the council for next year's day camps. We ended up with Cublympics (or Cub Olympics) as the theme since next summer is the summer Olympics. At our next meeting we will vote on the patch and t-shirt design. It isn't easy getting 18 districts to agree one something but 8 all liked this one.

Tonight's meeting is a pack committee meeting.
Old 08-22-2007, 08:14 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 261/252/145

Height: 5'4"

Hi chicks, just had the other half of my veggies with bean soup entree. Full and happy now. I love that full tummy feeling, sigh. And tomorrow I get to go home, hooray! Remind me that I said that when I get there and start complaining, okay?

Barb, I like to hear about all your Scout stuff. My DS10 was in cub scouts for a couple of years, and I loved it, but he decided not to continue when it was time to go to wolves. I think it was because someone told him he'd be required to camp out, but I could never get him to admit to that. DD is still in girl scouts thought, she loves it, campouts and all. I think they're both great programs.
femme, thanks for the recipe, I want to try this one too. You always make the best stuff, and I copy you all the time.
weezle, you are ambitious. I think if I was having a yard sale, I'd just throw it all in a pile and make a sign saying $1/item. Too much work!
Hi KO, glad you are feeling better!
Hi iammare, doctors can be so frustrating. That's why I generally stay away. Not good advice though, I know... Your wrap doesn't sound like it was so bad.
charolastra, hope you manage to find your way home! Sounds like train travel isn't any better than flying!
Hi Kim, thanks my head was pretty good today, I just popped a couple of excedrin in the meeting. Nothing like what I used to get, thank goodness! Yes, make sure you get your calories. It doesn't seem like that's what you'd be worrying about if you're trying to lose, I know, but I really think it's extremely important. You can't eat like that forever...
WTG bkstich, you are doing great! Awesome display of willpower.
Betty, that's so great that they want to give you such a nice sendoff. Enjoy!

Well, back to work, I guess. I'm trying to get a bunch of stuff done, but just took a little break to eat and play a bit. I'll take another break in a while to have some hot choc and shower. I've got to be out of here in the o' dark thirty tomorrow to catch my flight. I didn't sleep too well the last couple of nights, so I hope I sleep tonight, but if not, I'll just keep working! At least I'll have something to show for it. Y'all have a good night.
Old 08-22-2007, 08:49 PM   #21  
Live, Laugh, Love

Height: 5'3"

Schmoodle, it is a lot of work, but it's the most ingenious idea anyone ever came up with. You want to get rid of your crap, and people pay YOU to take it away FOR you. I figure if everything's marked and it's set up nicely, people are more likely to take more of it away for you so you don't have to. That's my hope anyway. After Fri-Sat, the rest is going to Good Will. I don't want to deal with it anymore!
Closed Thread