South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2007, 07:03 PM   #31  
Live, Laugh, Love

Height: 5'3"

Shelia, I'm SO jealous! I wish I were cleared to play volleyball this summer! Hope you have a blast!
Old 07-09-2007, 07:27 PM   #32  

Schmoodle I totally agree with what Kara is saying- you need to stick around and post daily just like you have been doing. Not a one of us is perfect or works a perfect program. YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!!!
Old 07-09-2007, 07:42 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 261/252/145

Height: 5'4"

Thanks you gals. I reread my post and now I'm embarassed for being so whiny. Just having a down day, I guess. I won't go away.
Old 07-09-2007, 08:08 PM   #34  
Ready to Change

S/C/G: 170/160/125

Height: 5 ft

Schmoodle don't be embarassed, we have all been there, I was posting here for weeks and not doing the program, but it did make me watch what I was putting in my mouth. Remember that this is not a diet but a Way of Life. And this road always has ups and downs and no one understands this better than our sister chicks. We are here for each other when we get whiny, show me a woman who doesn't. :wink: Take care
Old 07-09-2007, 08:31 PM   #35  
Live, Laugh, Love

Oh, I NEVER whine.

Schmoodle, the girls on here are what keeps me on track. I find that when I fall off the wagon, I fall off the boards because I feel so guilty, but as soon as I pop back on here to see how everyone's doing, I get my butt back in gear. I know I couldn't do this without the support group that are the Chicks.

Just keep at it! I think all of us have a fat girl inside that gets to us. Mine is definitely self-sabotaging, and it has a hard time saying "no." It also looks at the ideal "woman" and bums me out because I'll never look like that. But I try to focus on being healthy and all the reasons I'm really here instead of listening to the fat girl inside.

Does that make sense?
Old 07-09-2007, 08:47 PM   #36  

Schmoodle I so agree with both LC and Weezle- we have all been posting here for years, and all have had our time to vent when needed. The chicks on this board know much more about me than some of my close friends. It is ALL GOOD!!!!!

Did Schatzers start her new job today??
Old 07-09-2007, 08:50 PM   #37  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Shmoodle, I'm so sorry that you're having a rough go of it right now and trying to do it all yourself, but please don't throw in the towel. You'll end up feeling even worse. It's normal to go through these periods of fustration, but hang in there. I've been at this same weight for a year now, and I could've been at my goal long ago, but I'm not perfect, I don't know who is. Life happens, it's how we handle it that's important. If we give up, all hope is lost. You have a lot of friends here, rooting for you, and we're here day and night for you, sweetie. Please don't ever feel embarrassed about expressing your feelings here. That's one reason we're here. Take care.
Old 07-09-2007, 08:52 PM   #38  
Live, Laugh, Love

I'm pretty sure Schnatzo started her new job today. I think she said something about Boston? I thought it had been awfully quiet today...
Old 07-09-2007, 08:53 PM   #39  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Kiko, yes, I wonder how Schatzi made out on her first day? Hopefully, we'll hear from her soon!
Old 07-09-2007, 09:01 PM   #40  
ONEderland here I come!

S/C/G: 286/210/200 (next goal)

Height: 5'2.75"

busy here.

that child is adorable

schmoodle... i'll come smack you.
listen you whine and complain all you want
but whatever you do DON'T STOP POSTING!

TRUST ME. even in the bad times.

it will keep you honest if not on the beach and when you are ready you can get back on.
Old 07-09-2007, 11:14 PM   #41  

Running thru the forum. Just wanted to say hi and give a quick post. I lost 2 more lbs

I went to San Fran this weekend and had lots of snacks so I didn't cheat. I had this "low carb" wrap at a sub shop but i don't think it was because my body did not like it.

I tried that oven fried chicken its so good. I am going to make it for dinner along with the cabbage onion and bacon dish from the board.

Hope you all are well. Staying strong! Later
Old 07-10-2007, 01:48 AM   #42  
Visualizing the Goal

Height: 5'4"

NESSA! Glad you posted! I've been wondering what's been up in your life!

Nik, congrats on the two more pounds!!! Before you know it, you'll be under 200!!! How much do you love San Francisco?! It's one of our favorite cities!

Schmoodle, that was not whining. I listen to whining every day and that wasn't even close. Post whatever, whenever you want. You've helped all of us out so much and we owe you the return favor! That's what the forum is all about.

Kara
Closed Thread