South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2007, 04:38 PM   #16  

HoosierHeather just wanted to let you know that the avatar of your little girl is so precious!!
Old 05-16-2007, 09:39 PM   #17  
LawChick

S/C/G: 173/165/136

Height: 5'2

Default Forgive me for I am sinning!

I have been so good for 8 days, and it shows. I have lost 8 lbs. I have conquered the need for pasta, for potato, and for bread. But I had a job interview today, my teenage daughter is treating me like something the cat brought home and left on the doormat, and I am having a small glass of pinot grigio just to relax and feel like I'm having a treat. For supper, I had salad, leftover steak and lowfat cheese. Please tell me I am not throwing it all away!
Old 05-17-2007, 02:28 AM   #18  
Pending Email Confirmation

S/C/G: 202/196.68/132

Height: 5'6

YOu have not thrown it all away. Just get back on the beach and you will be fine.
Old 05-17-2007, 09:01 AM   #19  
fitafter4

S/C/G: 226/170/160

Height: 5'9"

Default Another Newbie on Day 4...

I have survived...but did have one slip-up yesterday...One of our contractors at work hosted a brunch for us. The ONLY thing I could eat out of ALL of it was some cubed cheese! [What does that say about our carb-filled lives, huh?]

I did well, except I broke down and had 3 bites of cake. I know--I know--bad, bad, bad...Someone tell me I haven't totally ruined what I worked on for four days!! I've done so well, too. I can see that I have lost some weight, but I don't know how much yet. I'll weigh in the next couple days.

Thanks (in advance) for all the support I KNOW I'll get in this forum!
fondly,
fit
Old 05-17-2007, 09:04 AM   #20  
Mom2ThreeCuties!

S/C/G: 260/252/140

Height: 5'5

I know the 3 bites of cake haven't undone all the good you've done! Just keep at it, stay on p1 a bit longer if you need to.
Old 05-17-2007, 12:05 PM   #21  
Bunnababy

S/C/G: 294/261/150

I am restarting PI today with a different perspective on it. So wish me luck all. This is a good time for me to restart as I will working so much I won't be able to go the gym for a week or so anyway and that will give me time to get over feeling sluggish and yucky. So away we go.

Your baby is so beautiful Heather.

Guys, I would not spend any time worrying about those 3 bites of cake or one glass of wine. You did good, I am afraid to admit that had it been me I would have had the whole piece or maybe more than one glass of wine. Just be careful that you don't trigger those cravings again.

to everyone.

The good news is that I kept off the 20 lbs I lost before.
Old 05-17-2007, 11:44 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 143/143/125

Height: 5'7"

Hey ladies! I am at the end of day four. I've been pretty tired lately and have had a slight headache on and off the last few days, but if this is all I have to put up with it is a cake walk! I was so worried after reading some scary stuff online about SB flu, but really I'm just dragging a bit. Looking forward to adding the whole grains though

Tonight I think I proved I am really motivated and on this for good for 2 weeks! I went to the mall after work and was super hungry by the time I left. I picked up a small chili from Wendy's on the way home because I thought I remembered someone saying we could eat that. Anyway, I wanted to open it up in the car but decided I better wait and check when I got home. Sure enough, mixed reviews online, but I think the final say was no Wendy's Chili until phase 3! So I went to the fridge and made veggie burger with lf cheese and green beans I am so glad I held out and checked. It felt good to throw the chili away. I am sticking to phase one strictly because I have no interest in prolonging or repeating it!!! LOL.

Sooo.... what is your fav phase one chili recipe??
Old 05-18-2007, 01:02 AM   #23  

S/C/G: 115/113/100

Height: 5'0"

Hola Cottagebythesea!

Thanks for the warm welcome!

I'm getting great ideas and encouragement in reading these posts. I'm so glad I found this place
Old 05-18-2007, 07:41 AM   #24  
Started IP 5/21/2014

S/C/G: 206/199/140

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolphingirl View Post
Hello,
I am a newbie to the SBD. I am planing to start this weekend. Looking forward to sucess!
Old 05-18-2007, 07:48 AM   #25  
Started IP 5/21/2014

S/C/G: 206/199/140

This is day 4 on the beach for My family and I. We love this WOE and it is not hard at all. No headach for me. I do have trouble sleeping sometime tho.
I guess we have less junk in our system that when we use to eat it made us feel sleepy like some of you already said Off to get my exercise in
Old 05-18-2007, 08:06 AM   #26  
Mom2ThreeCuties!

S/C/G: 260/252/140

Well I just posted this in another thread, but it looks like I'm jumping on into phase 2 now rather than a week from now. Two days ago I pumped 1 ounce less than normal, figured, ok, no big deal... then yesterday it was another 2 ounces less. That's not good. So I think I need to eat more. I had lost 3lbs in the first 3 days which is normal for phase 1 but apparently too rapid, my body was shutting down milk production!

Oh well hopefully things will still work and I won't have terrible cravings.
Closed Thread