Old 09-19-2006, 11:09 PM   #1  
Shandare

Cool Just a hello to everyone

Just a 'hi' post to everyone here. I've been a lurker on the ol' sonoma forum for about a week now. I stumbled across the 3FC site and wandered in. I'd heard about the sonoma diet and, after reading everyone's posts, enjoying your sense of humour and seeing how it was working for you, I decided to give it a go.
I've bought (and read!) the book and found it to be quite interesting. It was one of the first diet books I've read (and let me tell you, there've been a few!) that when I looked at the mean plan, I thought, "I can do that."
Maybe that's the sonoma key, hey, the "I can do that to."??

Anyways just a 'hi', and I hope to be particpating in this great forum (and doing a little less lurking - I'll have to give up the trenchcoat and fedora!!) and getting to know you all a little more.

Man! This introducing yourself is a little nerve-wracking! (Especially when you're trying to make sure that your spelling and typing is okay!!)

Thanks all,
S.

Shandare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 10:01 AM   #2  
just a few more...

S/C/G: 138/112.4/105

Height: 5'1"

Welcome!! As you may notice, our boards been a bit slow but it just takes one newcomer to perk us all up again!! It's a very doable plan as long as you like yummy flavorful food. Looking forward to getting to knwo you...I don't worry too much about the spelling or typos...lol
batmomm2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 11:09 AM   #3  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shandare View Post
Just a 'hi' post to everyone here. I've been a lurker on the ol' sonoma forum for about a week now. I stumbled across the 3FC site and wandered in. I'd heard about the sonoma diet and, after reading everyone's posts, enjoying your sense of humour and seeing how it was working for you, I decided to give it a go.
I've bought (and read!) the book and found it to be quite interesting. It was one of the first diet books I've read (and let me tell you, there've been a few!) that when I looked at the mean plan, I thought, "I can do that."
Maybe that's the sonoma key, hey, the "I can do that to."??

Anyways just a 'hi', and I hope to be particpating in this great forum (and doing a little less lurking - I'll have to give up the trenchcoat and fedora!!) and getting to know you all a little more.

Man! This introducing yourself is a little nerve-wracking! (Especially when you're trying to make sure that your spelling and typing is okay!!)

Thanks all,
S.

Welcome Shandare. So happy you could join us. I am glad the book appeals to you. It is so important for each of us to find a plan that works for us, since no plan is one size fits all Lots and lots of yummy food on this plan, that's for sure.

The first two weeks are tough for some people if they have sugar issues, but stick it out if you can. The rewards for eating this way are not only weight loss, but better overall health!
LindaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 04:28 PM   #4  

Cool

Hope you decide to stay!! batmomm is right and I have been amoung the mia on the boards recently but hope to be back on the posts and the diet full swing this week! I think for the most part this is an easy diet to follow if you want a healthier lifestyle!!!
over52 is offline   Reply With Quote