Old 04-16-2010, 11:00 AM   #16  
Yay!

S/C/G: 252/seeticker/195

Height: 1,83/ 6

Hey Ladies!

Im sorry I wasnt around as much... To be honest this is a really bad week for me in a sense because I am not following Sonoma but at the same time I havent gain one pound since I am back so im happy with that.

I really need to get all my focus back and I promise I will after this weekend.

I really want to loose the remaining 17 pounds. if I look at the big picture, that is NOTHING and I know I can do it. I just need to give another little kick.
So I am making a promise to myself to do the 10 days of wave 1 starting monday. hopefully this will take care of 7 pounds and then I only have 10 left which I can do easy in a month..

Thats my plan and I promise I will try my best.

yay!!

And by the way girls, please take a minute and look at all your progress since you joined, sure there is plateaus and sure there is bad weeks, but look at us! All of us lost at least 10 pounds!

Congrats girls
Zofia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 01:12 PM   #17  
Sarah

S/C/G: 193/184.5/147

Height: 5'7

Yeah you're right, sometimes you have to just be patient and realise how far you've come.

Here's todays -
B - Muesli, strawberry and milk smoothie
L: Falafel and mint wrap
D: Melanzane di Parmeggiana, Swordfish steak, 2-3 glasses of wine.
Not sure if I'll be going to the birthday party after, I'll see how I feel. Feeling pretty burnt out and tired today.

30 mins wii
CardboardCutoutCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 03:52 PM   #18  
She's trying...really !

S/C/G: 185/176/160

Height: 5'10"

Thanks ladies. I'm excited, got an email that the library has my books (both the reg. book & the cookbook).

I'll get all my shopping done on Sunday. I have done a ton of reading online and this seems like the perfect way for me to go. My husband LOVES cooking this way anyway (he owns his own wood-fired pizza company), I think it'll be very easy for me to get him on board to help me.

Farmer's market on Sunday to get fresh produce... I look forward to joining you on this journey. I have been following the 4day diet for the last month, but I am way more excited about this way of eating.

Have a great weekend.

PS, Cardboard - what do you do on your wii? I have EA sports active and just bought DDR. My dh and I like to play wii sports tennis too.
shestrying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 08:07 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 257/250/150

Height: 5' 3"

I'm still trying to break my 220 plateau. trying to eat a little more protein and a little less carb this week but Zofia probably has it right with just doing Wave 1 and that would probably do the trick.

B: Canadian bacon and egg pita pocket, sugar free latte
L: pasta with lamb ragu and ricotta
D: chicken with honey and almonds, couscous, salad greens with grapes, goat cheese and pistachios.

Shestrying-I think you will really enjoy this. It does require some cooking-that's the part that seems to bother people I think. I like to wii too. I'm hoping to get on mine tonight. I like Wii Fit Plus, My Fitness Coach and Gold's Gym Cardio Boxing. And sometimes I like to play some of the other sports ones just for fun.

Last edited by petra65; 04-16-2010 at 08:10 PM.
petra65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 02:36 PM   #20  
She's trying...really !

S/C/G: 185/176/160

Height: 5'10"

petra, can you use the Cardio boxing if you don't have a balance board? I have been trying to find a boxing game we both will like, that one sounds awesome. But I just looked it up and it said balance board on the cover.
shestrying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 06:29 PM   #21  
Sarah

I do the EA my fitness coach, also the wii fit plus exercises. I really like both but EA definitely has the edge as far as working out goes. Will be trying Gold's gym at some point too but what I'm really looking forward to is the Zumba dvds I ordered. It's supposed to be a great workout and I love dancing exercises

Bad eating day, I slept till very late after the party last night.. where I ate and drank way more than I should have

Veggie pasta, scorpion bites, capped mushrooms (these were from a Mexican takeaway and fat.ten.ing) I only ate half though
Special K 88 cal bar

1 hour wii

Last edited by CardboardCutoutCat; 04-17-2010 at 09:16 PM.
Old 04-18-2010, 09:13 AM   #22  

S/C/G: 257/250/150

Height: 5' 3"

Shestrying-I haven't used the balance board with the Gold's gym game. I don't know if its compatible but it seems like it is easier to do without it. Lots of footwork. It is a GREAT workout.

Sarah-what are scorpion bites? I might be sorry I asked this question although I probably have the most adverturous diet of anyone here.

I never got here yesterday but this is what I had
B: open face sandwich with 2 fried eggs, salad greens ricotta cheese on a slice of toasted rustic italian bread-it was okay but probably won't make it again
L: last of the chicken with honey and almonds and couscous (was actually guinea hen)
D: steak, roasted potatoes, sugar snap peas and carrots

several hours of yard work and a little wii. ex-boyfriend and his teenage son came over to help with the yard and then we had dinner and played wii together last night. I knocked out his son boxing which was hysterical. He was sure he was going to easily whip a "girl". My ex-boyfriend was then afraid to box me

Last edited by petra65; 04-18-2010 at 09:15 AM.
petra65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 11:08 AM   #23  
Sarah

Mary, they're not as sinister as they sound! Theyre jalapenos and cheddar wrapped in breadcrumbs. And served with a garlic mayo dip. So nice but a once every 6 months kinda treat.

Today's
Bowl fruit and fibre, low fat yoghurt
Tomato and Zucchini salad, 2 slices ww bread with oil and vinegar

30 mins wii

Last edited by CardboardCutoutCat; 04-18-2010 at 04:22 PM.