Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 06-28-2004, 12:56 PM   #1  
my dad made me1 from wood

Default HELP needs some quick easy exercises

Hey guys,
I here at fort stewart, ga with my fiance and I need some quick exercises to do I have around 15mins a day to them and that when james is doing pt, other than that I'm busy with james, cleaning, cooking or something like that or there is always someone in here. I can't really go outside to many um nasty men outside for me to walk. I have a exercises band and one video i get to do once a week. Anything would help.
Thanks
scorchin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2004, 01:07 PM   #2  
Type *

Winsor Pilates, any of DVD they are about 18-20 minutes and they do the trick.
caralea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2004, 02:03 PM   #3  
Mel

I'm with Jack. Pushups, dips using a chair or coffee table, lunges or split squats, crunches, jump rope....Look around. Everything can be used as exercise equipment.
Mel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2004, 05:25 PM   #4  
my dad made me1 from wood

can't do most of the things my fiance does they hurt my kidney (still got around 7more months before my kidney is healed completely) but jump rope and the dips might work thanks guys for the help......Ill take anything i can get...
scorchin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2004, 05:44 PM   #5  
Type *

That is all good advise, but I personally find that I am more apt to do something if I have visual aids. Someone telling me to do 2 more, or whatever. You are also more likely to work out correctly and not hurt yourself.
caralea is offline   Reply With Quote