Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2006, 05:37 PM   #16  

Height: 5'7"

Sandra, I am really surprised at Curtis but hey, let's not look that gift horse in the mouth, huh?

I'm home from the store now; cleaned out the fridge and organized the pantry, then I started a load of laundry. Now I'm watching TV for a few minutes before cleaning up the kitchen. Dinner (for one) will be easy -- a Lean Cuisine of cheese ravioli and a salad.

The only remaining things are (1) making banana nut bread to take to work tomorrow; I took a bunch of bananas to work last week and only ate a few, so I saved the others to make bread with, and (2) at 8:30 I have a conference call with the Arbonne people. It should only last for 30 minutes which is good, because I'm going to bed after that!

Also looking around for things that I can get rid of, either on ebay or giving away. I am in a strong decluttering mode right now.
Old 09-10-2006, 05:52 PM   #17  

I just changed my ticker to reflect my birthday goal. If I'm not there, I'll give up.

Not really.
Old 09-10-2006, 07:03 PM   #18  
focused and aiming

melissa, dance lessons would be a very unique gift. go for it.

kathy, your goal looks very workable. i think you'll be there. my bet's on you.

we have about 45 min till time to leave. i'll let ya'll know how it goes. i'm getting nervous. i'm pretty self conscious.
Old 09-10-2006, 08:07 PM   #19  
Melissa

Kathy are you selling Arbonne now?

Sandra, hope you're having a blast.
Old 09-10-2006, 08:14 PM   #20  

No, but my SIL in Colorado Springs is and she's doing some training. She'll be listening in on this "sales call" ... they know I'm not buying anything or signing up but it's practice for her.

She said we're all getting Arbonne for Christmas and has also told MIL that I'd like the set. I guess we'll see.
Old 09-10-2006, 09:58 PM   #21  
focused and aiming

vickie, you're soooo right. we got a lot of exercise in at dance class. we spent half the time doing fox trot and the other half waltzing. we're both going in sock feet next sunday. my feet are killing me!!

kathy, i was afraid tonight would be our last but the only thing curtis complained about was my trying to lead. he had fun. i am shocked.

there was a full length mirror down one entire wall. talk about incentive to stay op!!
Old 09-10-2006, 10:48 PM   #22  

Phone call went very well and I'm truly considering it. At first it would just be to buy my own products but if I could sell to at least one other person, or sign someone up under me, that would be good.

The products are the best I've ever tried, and exactly what I need for this old skin of mine.
Old 09-11-2006, 08:17 AM   #23  
Southside White Sox Fan

Good Morning Chicks! Today is weigh in day and of course my darn scale is up this morning. Oh Well. It is what it is.

We are closing the pool this week and it is supposed to happen today except we haven't heard from the guy. It's sad that Jim didn't get to swim this year at all because of his shoulder surgery. I got quite a bit of swimming in but not so much lately. Sheesh...I have my sore ankle to remind me of my last time in the pool. I did NOT need that.

Anywho....tomorrow I'm back on the treadmill. I will try to walk gently and slowly without hurting my ankle any more. Sometimes when I'm just walking around the kitchen and step with a rotation it hurts. Kathy, I'm sure you understand that very well.

I'm going to go catch up. I need to get myself moving here pretty quickly this morning.
Old 09-11-2006, 08:25 AM   #24  
Southside White Sox Fan

Kathy, I get exhausted just reading about everything you do. You must really enjoy being that busy (I'd call it overworked! ) or you'd put a stop to it. I could use a pantry organizing and a fridge cleaning. But first I have to clean my house instead of just talking about it. As soon as I feel better.......

Sandra, I'm SO glad you had fun. I knew you would! Can you believe that I was so into the lessons that I had official suede bottom dance shoes and even competed? Yep, I competed with choreographed routines. It seems like a long time ago!

Wow...it was quiet last night!

I feel very reflective and sad today. It is SO hard to believe that the attack on America was 5 years ago. I remember it as vividly as if it were yesterday.
Old 09-11-2006, 08:55 AM   #25  

It's so funny you should say that, because I consider this to be a slow time. Those are just daily "life" activities -- nothing really special. Apparently I have much more energy than the average bear.

Five years can pass slowly at times, then at other times it feels like five minutes! I was sitting at this very desk, probably doing pretty much the same thing, when Judd called to tell me about it. He was home with Alex (our chocolate lab) who was very sick with cancer and passed away three days later. She was Judd's baby, raised from a chubby little pup and so this week is really hard on him.

I'd better get busy now. I'm only working til 6 (11 hours) because of the dogs. I didn't get here until 7 even though I wanted to be here earlier; I'll try again tomorrow. They went out to potty in the dark, came in and went right back to bed. Hopefully Erin will let them out a few times between her classes, then I should be home by 7.

Scale was slightly down this morning from last week so at least I'm still current with my tracker. Mucho good luck blinks for you this morning, Vickie!

Later!
Old 09-11-2006, 08:59 AM   #26  
Southside White Sox Fan

God Bless You! You should try to figure out a way to bottle your energy. I'd buy that in a hearbeat.
Old 09-11-2006, 09:26 AM   #27  

Height: 5' 10"

Default Happy Monday!

Hi all. Our cookout yesterday was a ball. Tons of food - most of it core. I did well food wise, had a lean burger on a lite roll, and core salads; a few glasses of wine and I did have a real hot dog. Too yummy! I walked yesterday morning for 45 minutes and then played in the moonwalk. What a ball and what a leg work out. All in all I did well. The scale was up to 181 this morning, but TOM is lurking. I'll update my ticker on Thursday this week regardless of what it says.

Melissa, it sounds like the PC is going to be a nice thing for you. I always love those types of parties. I LOVE kitchen gadgets. I'll check out your website, I assume we could order through you. Right?

Vickie, how are you feeling today? I hope things are getting better.

Prayers to all of those affected 5 years ago - it was a horrible time. September is always hard for me. My son was born in October 5 years ago. Seems like so much longer, thank God for Sarah. Since Ben's death, September and October are always so difficult. With all the 9/11 memorials, Its going to be even harder I think. Oh well. Don't want to bring you all down. Sorry if I did.

Take care all and stay on program!
Old 09-11-2006, 09:48 AM   #28  

Height: 5' 10"

Frouf - glad to hear you made it to Miami, have a great cruise. My niece left from Boston yesterday for Bermuda. Of course Bermuda is getting hit by Florence so we're not real sure where the ship will end up. One option is to Halifax NS or the Bahamas. If they go to the Bahamas it will be 3 days at sea, one day there and then 3 days back. Her trip was supposed to be 1 1/2 days to Bermuda, 5 days there then back.

Have fun!
Old 09-11-2006, 10:30 AM   #29  

Good morning all.

I have been so incredibly dizzy ... ugh. It started yesterday as I was just standing there cooking dinner. It's enough to make my nauseauted. Thankfully my mom helped me get the girls to school, so all I have to do today is amuse the 3 year old. Thank goodness for PBS. I really hope I start feeling better soon.

So far today I've had a piece of toast. We'll see what else sounds good.

Later,
Angela
Old 09-11-2006, 11:50 AM   #30  
Southside White Sox Fan

I can only pop in for a minute....I didn't go to WW...I got VERY sick to my stomach and it was storming horribly here. I decided not to go out feeling sick and with a sinus infection. Maybe tomorrow.

I really came here to tell Kathy that I made the most beautiful desk calendar for my Niece for Christmas from vistaprint. I added pictures of her kids and was able to input special dates...FREE....well $4.21 for shipping! She is just going to love this and it cost me next to nothing. Thank you SO much for turning me on to that company!
Closed Thread