Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2005, 11:50 PM   #1  
Card Carrying Princess

S/C/G: 225/197/150

Lightbulb FOR INSPIRATION & MOTIVATION

If you have some time on your hands and need some motivation, check out the pics and stories at: http://www.wwfamilyforum.com/

Quite inspirational!

Frouf
Old 04-07-2005, 08:19 AM   #2  
Kimmy

S/C/G: 181.2/181.2/130

Height: 5 foot nada

Thanks Froufy for telling us about that site. If those people can't motivate you nothing will. I was actually thinking about blowing it today until I saw that. I am going to go and do my exercises now instead. Thanks Again.

Kim
Old 04-07-2005, 09:09 AM   #3  
Southside White Sox Fan

Bless you, Frouf. I don't have time to look at them all this morning but I'll be going back to look at them all. Inspirational doesn't even begin to describe them. Thank you so much. I've been struggling the last two weeks. I'm pretty sure I'm going to gain again this week and I've been doing alot of soul searching. I'm not giving up but I was getting discouraged. I'm thinking that maybe my portions have been getting too big so I'm really going to weigh and measure my Core food this week. I can do this if I'm really commited. These pictures made me cry because I want to be one of them. These people are positively awe inspiring. Thanks.
Old 04-07-2005, 10:51 AM   #4  
Athlete in Training

Wow. I really loved some of the stories where people struggled through plateaus and long periods where it seemed like the weight wasn't coming off. I think that's the key -- not quitting when you're not losing.

One of my favorite quotes was on one of the sites. It's yoda:

Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try.
Old 04-07-2005, 11:24 AM   #5  

Height: 5'7"

Wow! WOW!
Old 04-07-2005, 11:47 AM   #6  

This is a really neat site. I'm glad they have them all grouped together. Imagine the thousands of pounds gone forever from those people! It's really inspirational.

Angela
Closed Thread