Old 06-02-2010, 05:03 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 234/204/150

Height: 5' 5"

Hi all,

thanks for all the replies to my core question last week, sorry it's taken me so long to get back. I had a bit of a laps at the weekend but I'm back on track this week.

Nee Naw
Nee Naw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 05:16 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 220/183/140

Height: 5'4"

what happened to my Apple consultant??? No show, no phone call....and it's paid for. But, it's through Best Buy so I can't blame Apple...I'm headed for my nap..to heck with them.
Tejas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 05:49 PM   #18  

I am still here...

My oldest boy has been home since Monday and my youngest
graduates from high school on Friday. We have been busy
just hanging out and enjoying family...

I will be sorta glad to have all the graduation activities behind us and then enjoy a lazy summer...

I am gaining a few pounds because I always cook my kid's favorites when they are home.
I don't really care...I will get back on track soon..
Last night I got the best cooking compliment ever..
3 teenage boys (son's friends) all wanted my chicken casserole
recipe to give their moms.. Wow moment!!
No one here can have it and I may have to lose it because it is
NOT healthy...

Last edited by nancy237; 06-02-2010 at 05:49 PM.
nancy237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 05:55 PM   #19  

Oh I forgot..
Robin is having that wrist surgery Monday that I could not talk him out of...
It will be out patient and then be in a cast for 6 weeks...

Please pray for him ... His knees are doing great !!!!

My birthday is Tuesday but we are going to cookout & celebrate a bit early on Sunday .

What are some simple & easy Core ideas for that.
I thought hotdogs would be easy but they are not healthy..
Sick of chicken at the moment...
Old 06-02-2010, 06:11 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 153/142/130

Height: 5'2"

I'm sorry I have not had time to post. I am writing this from the icu waiting room. My dad is gravely ill. He had several episodes of cardiac arrest and is now unconscious and on a breathing machine. Please pray for him. I'll check in when I can.
sloanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 06:40 PM   #21  
Southside White Sox Fan

You, your Dad and your whole family have my most fervent prayers, Sloan. I was afraid that your Dad was sick. How comforting for your family to have you with them with all your knowledge and experience.
Vickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 06:41 PM   #22  
Southside White Sox Fan

Nancy, it sounds like your life is so good right now. Enjoy your family and your birthday.
Old 06-02-2010, 09:06 PM   #23  

Oh Sloan !!!! I am so sorry...

I am praying for your dad & family & you and also the doctors to know exactly what he needs...
Old 06-02-2010, 09:15 PM   #24  
focused and aiming

Sloan, your dad and your whole family are in my prayers. Please remember to take care of yourself during all this stress.

Nancy, that was a fantastic compliment. I'll keep Robin in my prayers, too.

Rhonda, Girl, I didn't know you ever got tired. You're like that Energizer Bunny.

Vickie, I didn't get back op as well as you did today, but I did make some good choices.

I'm going for an MRI in the morning. I went to my primary care physician yesterday about my right hip and foot. He's wanting to make sure I don't have lumbar problems. I'm on pain meds so I'm feeling just wonderful. I'm feeling so good, I weeded the rosebed this AM. Life is good.

Maryann, have a fun trip.

Nee Naw, I'm glad you're back posting. I've missed you.

Got to go. we're watching "Last of the Mohicans."
ontarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 10:26 PM   #25  

S/C/G: 220/183/140

Oh my, Sloan. I'm so sorry to hear about your Dad's decline in health. I'm thinking of you and your family.

Nancy, good luck to you with your DH's surgery. Don't lose the recipe; healthy is relative! How about salmon steaks on the grill? Do we still have fish in the ocean?

Sandra, I haven't been sleeping so well at night the last two nights. I need to get to the gym I bet! I'm being lazy this week.

Night all,
Rhonda
Tejas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 08:02 AM   #26  

Sloan, my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Nancy, how wonderful you have family home with you! Enjoy them, and good luck with the newest surgery.

It was my birthday yesterday...it was a rather underwhelming day, but my little boy gave me a great gift when he slept almost 7 hours in a row last night! Thanks buddy!!

Have a great morning!
Angela
aghiowa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 09:33 AM   #27  
beachbum

Good Morning Ladies

Had a wonderful time with the senior group,the play[Jersey Boys] and music brought every one on their feet. They had 14 buses there each from another group. We ate at the Davenport Restaurant I had chicken parm with salad held the pasta but went for the choc cake. Didn't get home until 7PM.

This morning I have to wait for the cable guy to adjust my TV. I Have no low channels only the HD is coming on. They were here over the weekend in Units C & D and they messed up my lines in A,surprising that Unit B cable is working.

Very foggy up here can't see a thing that isn't closer than 10 feet. They say it s going to burn off some time this afternoon.

VICKIE-We had a wonderful time,one of the senior group asked me to join into their quilting club I told them that I don't sew,the remark was we don't mind just come for conversation.Having a very low carb eating day to make up for the chocolate cake.

RHONDAOne of the woman on the bus told me that the her daughter saw the original group playing on stage. Forgot the story about this group,but the music brought all kinds of reaction to the seniors from standing on their feet to clapping to the beat of the music. Really enjoyed that day out.

NANCY-Saying prayers for your Robin,hope the surgery is a major success.Happy Birthday,so you a June baby also mine is June 22, a day before my mom's.

SLOAN-OH!!I'm so sorry, of cause prayers are going out your way and your family.Hang in there and take care of your self also.

SANDRA-We did have a fun time,wish the day didn't have to end ,but you know the old saying all good thing must end.Can't wait for the next musical trip.Hope you MRI want well yesterday.

Have a great morning will be back later
beach bum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 12:39 PM   #28  
Southside White Sox Fan

Good Morning Chicks! I slept late trying to get rid of my migraine with the smokey smell. Yep....I still get them. Today is an easy and beautiful day. The pool got opened without any problems. We are the curse though. 10 day forecast has rain 7 of the 10 days. Oh well.

I have lots of paperwork to get done today and walk my boy. Talk to you all later.

Mary Ann, I'm glad you had a nice time. Jim and I loved Jersey Boys when we saw it in Chicago.
Old 06-03-2010, 01:24 PM   #29  

S/C/G: 153/142/130

Height: 5'2"

There is no change today. We are all being conscious of resting and eating well. We don't really know where this is headed. The docs said we just have to give him time. Thanks so much for your sweet prayers. I love you all!
sloanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 02:01 PM   #30  
Southside White Sox Fan

Thanks for checking in, Sloan. I've been thinking about you and your family since yesterday. I'll keep praying and sending all my most positive thoughts.