Height: 5'4"

Default Weekly Chat May 31- June 6

New Pages!
Tejas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 08:10 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 220/183/140

Enjoy Memorial Day today.

Vickie, I can say that I am just about in the same place. I ate whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted, and as much as I wanted over the last two days. I was not so interested in chips, ice cream or sweets as I have been. I will say this though, good chocolate is still a big draw!
Old 05-31-2010, 10:23 AM   #3  
Southside White Sox Fan

Good Morning Chicks! I'm off to JC where I am certain to have a gain. I enjoyed my day yesterday and have one final birthday celebration today. Then back to business. For all of us, right?

Talk to you all soon.
Vickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 04:00 PM   #4  
focused and aiming

Right!
ontarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 06:57 PM   #5  

Thats right from me too, because I went bathing suit shopping today
nancy237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 08:19 PM   #6  
beachbum

Hi Gals

Had a busy day went to the memorial service and than to NOB HILL a part of my town that I never saw before. Got home around 7 PM.

Weigh-in today and I'm down to 167.5 so now I'm back to the pre Thanksgiving weight. Going for another 4 lbs for the month of June.

Have a great evening I'll see you in the morning.
beach bum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 09:52 PM   #7  

That's right, Vickie!

Congratulations, Mary Ann...good for you.

I'm not even going to get on the scales for a week! But, it was fun, that's for sure. I'm pleased that, so far, it hasn't been too hard to stop the indulgences.

I didn't do much for Memorial Day itself except to make contact with some high school friends about one of our classmates who was killed in Vietnam. I asked to join me in making a commitment that we will make certain that he and others from our high school who died in service are remembered formally. We're going to make it happen.

I hope you all have a good night.

Rhonda

Last edited by Tejas; 05-31-2010 at 09:52 PM.
Old 05-31-2010, 10:52 PM   #8  

Yay, big NSV for me...had a Memorial Day party here at our house, and I stayed within my daily points! What I did was decide ahead of time what I was going to eat, and logged it on WW e-tools BEFORE I ate, so in my mind it was already chosen. I also made sure we had tons of scrumptious fruit for me to pick from. I also didn't even let one bit of stuff I hadn't logged pass my lips, because once I start, it's hard to stop. I also spent some time upstairs away from the party with baby boy, reading, to relax.

I am proud of me. My birthday is this Wednesday, and I am already planning how that will all work out. I got an angel food cake for me that I will top with FF cool whip and strawberries. Yum!

Have a great night!
Angela
aghiowa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 08:50 AM   #9  
beachbum

Good Morning Ladies

Can you believe that its JUNE!!! 1/2 the year is gone. Going our with my friend Alice this afternoon to get our senior passes from the steamship authority to take a trip to Martha's vineyard this summer,we also going to get beach stickers so we can bring & park our cars while we are walking along the beach.Decided that this year we are going into bathing suits and enjoy the beaches,either sunning ourselves or swimming.

Can't believe that we had so much smoke in on the cape thought something was burning somewhere but we didn't know what. This morning we heard that it was a big fire from Quebec,that the jet stream winds brought down to southern New England. they say it going to hang around for one more day and than blow out to sea.

RHONDA-Thanks for the new pages,and for the congrats,hope it continues.

VICKIE-Hope you had a good W-I,if not you know,it not the end of the world just exercise more.

ANGELA-Sounds like you have everything under control. Now going to be here on Wed as I going to Providence RI with the seniors to see a show called the Jersey Boys. So I going to wish you a very Happy Birthday

Have to go and get ready for this morning chores.
Old 06-01-2010, 05:35 PM   #10  
focused and aiming

Maryann, I like reading about life on the Cape. Sounds like you'll have a great summer. Enjoy!

Angela, :wohoo: on making good choices and especially for being prepared for your birthday.

I am glad the holidays are over and all is getting back to normal. Sounds like ya'll are, too.

Enjoy your Tuesday.

I am op, but I'm also not weighing this week.
ontarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 10:10 PM   #11  

Good for you, Angela.

I went back to NS after breakfast, and breakfast was very modest. Now, to get back to the gym to lift weights. Torture Todd is on a vacation so I've got to get there myself and do some heavy lifting. But, I'll be cautious since he's not there to spot me on the difficult ones.

The reunion was a great success but really tiring. I took a 2 hour nap for the third day in a row!

I hope you're all having a good evening.

Rhonda
Old 06-02-2010, 07:16 AM   #12  
beachbum

Good Morning Ladies

Nothing new to report.Except I'm going on a senior trip to Providence RI this morning to see Jersey Boys and than to a restaurant for dinner. Will be back around 5 PM.

SANDRA-Thanks,its a very quaint place to live,and I wouldn't feel comfortable living in a big city again.

Have to go have a great day and I be back on board tomorrow morning
Old 06-02-2010, 09:11 AM   #13  
Southside White Sox Fan

Good Morning Chicks! I've been SO busy. Now I'm quite tired. Perhaps Rhonda and I will schedule a nap this afternoon.

Angela, you did GREAT! That was a wonderful loss for your first week considering you had already been eating better and smaller portions. I'm very proud of you.

Now the rest of us need to ease back on program. Rhonda is already there and I'm close. Today will be all on program. Our pool will be opened today in between thunder storms. A horrible storm went through here (so we hear) around midnight last night but we all slept through it....even wee Brodie.

I'm going to eat breakfast and shower so I can take my little man for a walk and get some exercise for me. It's hard to believe that it is Wednesday already.

Have a great and safe trip, Mary Ann.
Old 06-02-2010, 10:29 AM   #14  

I saw Jersey Boys in Toronto, and loved it...I hope you do Mary Ann.

Off to get a massage. Vickie, I'll be having a nap about 4 PM CST!
I got a new Apple computer for photo management. I'm having a tutorial, then a nap.

Rhonda
Old 06-02-2010, 11:13 AM   #15  
Southside White Sox Fan

I love, love, LOVE my Apple! I'll never go back. We are an Apple household.

Nap at 4:00 after the pool guy leaves. Check.