Old 01-10-2009, 01:39 PM   #46  
beachbum

Hi Ladies

Got my hair cut,and does it feel good to get that extra weight off my head. The style is as extreme as the pic I posted earlier today.Cut short in the back and on the side with a about 2 inches on the top to run a curing iron thought it.

Still on the top of my range in points and hope that my W-I this Monday will reflect a lose like it did the previous week. It amazing since I started doing this,I'm not as hungry and longing for the next meal to arrive. I'm satisfied,and that what the simple foods is doing for me. Love this plan,even if I twix it to fit my needs.

PAM-Sorry about you having CAD. Happy to hear that your are healthier now. I just couldn't take care of of mop on top of my head,now its going to be so easy to keep it under control.

COCO-We're going to have another duzzy of a snow storm again,but this time they really don't know if it will come to us on the Cape. We bought a weather station radio and it was quite all this morning until 30 mins ago when the snow warning came on.Talking about 3=5 Inches of the powdery stuff. or a Possibility of freezing rain.We have wait to see.

RHONDA-Oh my Sorry you had a trying night, with having car problem than house furnace problems.Happy that things worked out,especially during cold weathers your were experiencing.Maybe you can make up the dinner that you planned this weekend.

PAULA-Oh Goodness those are high temps. Happy to hear that she feeling a lot better.Hope you have a better night this evening as you have to keep up your strength into order to take care of her.

SANDRA-HAPPY BIRTHDAY & MANY MANY MORE

Have a great afternoon,will lurk by later

Last edited by beach bum; 01-10-2009 at 01:40 PM.
beach bum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 11:37 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 220/183/140

Height: 5'4"

snow, snow, snow....thank goodness we're warm. We did go out, to a friend's house and the drive home was quick. But, the weather is miserable.

I'm craving hot chocolate and don't have any low calorie stuff in the house. I think I'll just have hot milk with a square of chocolate in it or something. Or, maybe I'll wait and see if the craving passes.

I love the haircut Maryann. Mine's too wavy in the front for the same effect, but it is very short like that. I love it since it is so easy to keep.

I did at home since I didn't want to go out again after doing grocery shopping. But, that makes three times this week that I've done something aerobic. Definitely an improvement.

Rhonda
Tejas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 02:26 PM   #48  
beachbum

Hi Ladies

Tried to get into the thread this morning and the site said that where under construction. Did any one have a problem getting in like I did.

Didn't go to church this morning as the roads look bad even if we didn't get the snow like they[3-5"] predicted. We got a 1" if we were lucky,but the rain and cold weather is turning this into ice and that worse to drive in that the white stuff.

PAM-I was going to go on my treadmill now for two day,but the basement where the is set up was too cold to stay in. Did my bike instead while watching a movie on on my DVD player. Looks like I'll be on the bike again today. Never tried the Leslie or Jillian workouts. When I use the Leslie ones its WATP's videos.

RHONDA-My hairstylist recommended for my age, that I get my hair cut short on the side as back. The top isn't as long as the models. In other words its not the crop. She cut it short but I still have enough hair to roll up in a curling iron.

Can't stand this weather anymore I haven't seen my friends is such a long time,and I miss them. All of us don't drive in this kind of weather.

Have a great Sunday See you in the morning
Old 01-11-2009, 03:19 PM   #49  

S/C/G: 220/183/140

Height: 5'4"

Hi:

I haven't tried to get on the site until now and I didn't have any trouble.

I turned out that DH had a stash of hot chocolate mix, so I got my craving satisfied without too many points.

About the weather...I was out today to see my former MIL in the nursing hom and came within seconds of having two accidents because other people couldn't see around snowbanks. I was looking out for them and managed to avoid collisions, but my heart was racing for certain. That said, it's a beautiful day: no wind, partly cloudy skies and it's about 15 F.

I'm making a roast in the crock pot and can hardly wait for dinner!

I bought the January issue of People magazine today. It has stories about those who have lost over 100 pounds. I think that People has been printing such stories in January for a few years. If you haven't read it, you might think about doing so. It's inspiring.

I hope you're all having a good day.

Rhonda

Last edited by Tejas; 01-11-2009 at 03:21 PM.
Tejas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 07:51 PM   #50  

Hi Everyone
Well we didnt get the snow. YEAH!!!! But today we have been having some kind of snow mixture. It is really fine. I figure if it keeps it up tonight. The roads will be bad in the morning. So keeping fingers crossed that it isnt bad.
Havent done much this weekend. Just trying to clean some. But not getting much done.
I made some cooked SF FF pudding today. But there doesnt seem to be too many flavors in the cooked SF FF. Or at least Wal Mart there isnt. Might try Gaint Eagle. Or Kroger's. I think the cooked pudding has a creamy taste. Sure taste better than the instant. But at least in the instant there are a few more choices.
SANDRA Happy Belated Birthday.
Well I need to get off here.
Hope everyone has a great evening.
Be careful if you go out.
coco
coco99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 09:52 AM   #51  
beachbum

Good Morning Ladies

Didn't see a thread of this week so I posted here.

Running late just wanted to let you know I lost .5, so that 2 lbs in 2 weeks.I take that a 1 lb a week that will be 4 lbs per month.