Old 02-12-2008, 10:11 AM   #31  
Donna

Welcome Rhonda. Toronto to Texas , I think you picked the longest distance.

Sandra you're doing great.

I didn't get to swim on Sunday, we don't usually go to the gym on Sun and didn't realize how early it closed, the pool closes an hour earlier than the gym on Sunday for staff meeting/drills (gotta keep those lifeguards in shape) since we got there an hour before the gym closed.....I did do my strength training though.

Yesterday I rode my bike for 20 mins which I'm estimating to be 5 miles so that takes me to a grand total of 34.75 and exit 9 on I-75. I'm just south of Monroe and closing in on Luana Pier. Gonna try that swimming thing again today.

Have a great day everyone.

-Tech

Last edited by TechAlum; 02-12-2008 at 10:11 AM.
TechAlum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 03:54 PM   #32  
focused and aiming

Rhonda and Donna, you are giving me incentive to do better. I'm going to go in a few minutes. Right now my behind is planted firmly on the couch. Seems I was working in the kitchen most of the day.
ontarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 10:38 PM   #33  
focused and aiming

I did 3 more miles today on the I wasn't moving very fast, but I was moving.

Now I have gone 60 miles and am at Exit 323. I'm at Lorena, TX. This is a small Texas town. About all I know about Lorena is that they have gocart races here. Sounds like fun, eh?
Old 02-13-2008, 09:22 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 220/183/140

Height: 5'4"

I walked two miles: one with DVD and one (at least) walking on campus and walking to subway and home.

So that is 5 miles total in the last few days. Of course, I'm not counting all the walking I actually do. Maybe I should go back to using my pedometer...now, where did I put it??

Rhonda
Tejas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 08:54 PM   #35  
focused and aiming

I have done 5 more miles. I am now at Exit 318.
Old 03-27-2008, 04:44 PM   #36  
Donna

Hi Everyone,

Sorry I haven't been around for a while. At first I was sick and then depressed and didn't want to do anything related to dieting. But I'm going to get back on the wagon, and that includes stops here. Plus as I've walked I've wondered where on my trip I would be.....It's been 6 weeks since I posted and I haven't done much but I have walked a couple of days each week. I'm going to figure that I averaged 4 miles a week which adds 24 miles to my total bringing it to 59 miles and me to exit 195 at the southern edge of Toledo, OH. Where you would get off to visit for historic Fort Meigs which was built on the Maumee River during the War of 1812.

You know looking up where I was I found this place and now I may have to visit this summer it looks really cool.

-Tech
Old 03-31-2008, 12:22 PM   #37  
Donna

Happy Monday Everyone,

DH and I walked on Friday around the neighborhood and then took the dogs to the park on Saturday. The park is in a river flood plain so it was pretty wet, but it was nice (if a little chilly) to walk somewhere besides the neighborhood. We were impressed that the old dog actually did the whole 2 miles usually he's only good for about a mile before he starts dragging. These two walks give me an additional 3.5 miles. Today I finally got back on my bike for another 5 miles .

That adds 8.5 miles to my 59 for a total of 67.5 miles, and takes me to exit 157 on I-75 or OH-582 to Dunbridge, OH.

-Tech
Old 03-31-2008, 07:56 PM   #38  
focused and aiming

Donna, I'm glad to see you're traveling again. I'll add some miles this week, too. That place you "visited" looks kewl. Let us know if you go there for real.
Old 04-01-2008, 10:05 PM   #39  
focused and aiming

I 16 miles today and am at Exit 302. My Exit Authority is out in the truck, so I don't know where I am.
Old 04-02-2008, 09:35 AM   #40  
Southside White Sox Fan

I do!!!! He's one handsome guy. I'm might have stopped and lingered for a while. http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...tty/scott2.jpg
Vickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 12:22 PM   #41  
Donna

Well, I exercised every day last week, but 3 of those were trips to the gym which don't count as miles and yesterday we worked in the yard after going to the gym so I got lots of activity but no miles. However I did walk 3 times for an additional 5.5 miles bringing my total to 64.5 miles . I got a new seat for my bike and need to try that out too.

I miss typed last week I was at exit 187 now I'm at exit 181, Bowling Green, OH.

it's a cute college town in north central Ohio.

Sandra - you are a riding machine. I am so impressed.

Well, I've gotta go replant my asparagus I don't think I planted it deep enough yesterday .

-Tech