Old 10-03-2007, 10:02 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 220/183/140

Height: 5'4"

Coco, the moving is not a problem. I think we just get automatically sent there and don't have to figure anything out...at least I hope so!

hi Vickie, good to hear from you.

Rhonda
Tejas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 11:12 PM   #17  
focused and aiming

Hi there, Chickies. We are at the RV Ranch. Got here yesterday. I got online long enough yesterday to answer emails then got booted. Found out today that wireless isn't included in the rental here at the ranch, so I paid $30 and am now good to go.

Vickie, it's good to see you here, my friend. I've missed you. I am still struggling. I need you, girl.

Rhonda, I have had those days when nothing satisfied me, too. Be sure to eat enough protein. You're going to need your strength for your trip. I'm soooo looking forward to seeing you and Doyle. So's Curtis.

Lindsay, we are going back to WW Tuesday AM. We found a class within 10 miles of where we're staying. We're glad to have a plan now. We've been floundering.

Coco, I'm glad DH is all right and it was only a check up.

Donna, how's your week? Have you been biking?

Got to go. I'll catch you later.
ontarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 06:23 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 220/183/140

Height: 5'4"

Hi All:

We are leaving in the early morning for a short trip to Texas where we will see Sandra and Curtis!!

I've done well today, but Texas will be a challenge!

I'll be back on-line maybe, but if not, by Wednesday AM.

Rhonda
Tejas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 08:20 PM   #19  
Southside White Sox Fan

Have a great and safe trip, Rhonda. Hug Sandra for me.
Vickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 10:35 PM   #20  
focused and aiming

I'm excited Rhonda and Doyle are coming. It's going to be good to see them.

Vickie, I'll hug Rhonda for you, too.

Curtis and I celebrated his birthday today at one of the best bbq restaurants in the state. It's a good thing we're going back to WW Tues. Nuf said, right?

Rhonda, Curtis just told me he feels better when we are eating on program. We've just been talking about it. This TX food is definitely a challenge.
Old 10-05-2007, 12:38 AM   #21  
Southside White Sox Fan

Deal, Sandra!
Old 10-05-2007, 08:32 AM   #22  
Donna

Hi All

Well, we leave on vacation tomorrow, and will be gone for 2 weeks, I will try to behave, but eating out all the time is always a challenge, plus TOM is due next week which is always interesting in itself.

Can't really talk, need to get my but in gear and get lunch packed and off to work. Haven't been riding although I'm biking in today and may ride to the craft store after work which would give me almost 10 miles.

Rhonda - hope you have a good trip.

Vicki - good to hear from you. Hope you can come back soon.

Sandra - Glad you made it safe. Enjoy your last "free weekend" and your visit with Rhonda.

Coco - I don't think the move is a big thing. I think the whole forum will just be under a different heading than WW. We'll see. Have a great weekend.

I am taking a computer so hopefully will check in while we're gone.

Have a great day everyone.

-Tech
TechAlum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 07:32 PM   #23  

Hey everyone,
well last weekend I was away and when I got home I tried to get my pc fixed..well they cant fix it so Im plunking away on this one till I can get a new one.
I was very good last weekend...it was a weekend of workshops for work ..they served the most healthy meals....it was all good. I even managed to get some walking in except for saturday. WELL why I was gone..I picked up a bag of halloween molasses candies that were calling me...I ate and ate and ate them......then got disgusted and threw the rest away. I was up almost 5 pounds by monday....well I worked my butt off all week to get rid of it and managed to plus took an extra couple more off as well. whew..... it was hard but I stuck right on program and it worked. I have to remember that ..haha. Back to eating lots of veggies and fruit and more walking. Ive had so many people compliment me. Im down 4.5 into my christmas challenge.( 3 more pounds and I can change my chickie) This is our thanksgiving weekend here in Canada. Im making all low calorie food for monday including the crustless pumpkin pie for dh and I . He likes it!
I will be back this weekend........have a great one!@

Last edited by p.a.; 10-05-2007 at 07:33 PM.
p.a. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 07:37 PM   #24  

Hi Everyone
Well I am way off track. I got off and cant seem to get back on again.
I went and bought all those veggies the other day. And I havent cleaned. Need too. But just havent done it. That will be my top job for tomorrow. Clean veggies.
TECHALUM Hope you have a good trip. I am sure you will make good choices when eating out. I know it is hard. But you will do just fine.
ONTARGET Are you getting all settled in. Wow that is wonderful that Tejas is coming to visit. I am sure you will have a wonderful time. And you can keep each other on track.
TEJAS Have a wonderful trip.
VICKIE How are you. I am having a really hard time getting back on track. Was doing pretty good there for awhile. So I have got to get back at it. Miss you.
TO EVERYONE ELES. I am thinking of you.
Well am going to get off here for now.
Just thought I would check in and see what was going on.
Have a great weekend everyone.
coco
coco99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 07:43 PM   #25  

P.A.
Sorry about your computer. Hope you get a new one soon.
That is good you threw away the candy.
I have gotten off track and cant seem to get back on.
That is wonderful that you got back on track.
Maybe I need to get out my You on a Diet book. And read through some if it. Maybe that will help me. I have got to do something.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
coco
Old 10-05-2007, 09:32 PM   #26  
Southside White Sox Fan

I finally finished my Dr. Oz book. It helped a lot. I'm being extremely healthy and am now trying to deal with my portion sizes. Sigh. This is a never ending battle with me.
Old 10-05-2007, 10:10 PM   #27  
focused and aiming

Donna, have fun. I hope you can check in every now and then. I'm going to miss you.

I got to talk to Rhonda on the phone today and will see her and Doyle tomorrow. Life is good!!!!!

Okay, Vickie, hugs galore tomorrow.

Patti, I am almost in tears reading your post. I am so proud of you. You are proof the program works.

Coco, clean those veggies, girl. You can do it. I am in the same cycle as you. Bought the WW friendly foods today but haven't started using them. I'm starting Monday. Tues is WW. Hope I don't break their scales. Hope Curtis doesn't either.

Vickie, it's a never ending battle for me, too. The main thing is--we don't give up. We may have our side trips, but we'll get there.
Old 10-06-2007, 08:32 AM   #28  
Donna

Stopping in quick before heading out. Thanks for all the wishes for success.

Patti - on getting right back on track, and throwing out the rest of the candies You're doing great. Have a good vacation.

Coco - get those veggies cleaned. Actually that's my next step I bought a bunch to take with us along with lunch fixings to try to keep down on fast food.

Sandra - have fun with Rhonda.

Vicki - it's always nice to hear from you, I think it's a never ending battle for all of us. If it was easy there wouldn't be so many overweight people in the world.

Have a great weekend.

-Tech

Last edited by TechAlum; 10-06-2007 at 08:33 AM.
TechAlum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 06:35 PM   #29  
Southside White Sox Fan

Have a safe and fun trip, Donna.
Old 10-06-2007, 07:39 PM   #30  

Hi Everyone
VICKIE So good you posted. I have to learn to control portions. Stop eating when I know I have had enough. And am full. Stop the mindless eating. It is also a never ending battle for me. But together by being here for each other. We can get through this.
ONTRAGET Well didnt get the veggies cleaned. And Son took us out to eat. We went to Bob Evens. But I did make a good choice. I had grilled chicken, plain bake potato and steamed broccoli. So guess will work on the veggies tomorrow. Hope you had a great day. Hope your visit with Rhonda and hubby is going well.
TECHALUM How are you today. That is good you are making plans with the eating on your trip. Have a wonderful time.
TEJAS Hope you are having a great visit with Sandra.
Well not much happening here as usual.
Guess tomorrow will be clean veggie day for me. Son wanted to take us out to eat. Did that. Then had to go and get some doggie food. And the stopped and looked at a couple of cars. Been thinking about getting another one. But not sure what we want. So just looking around.
Well am going to get off here for now.
Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend.
coco