Old 06-28-2007, 08:09 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 220/183/140

Height: 5'4"

It was a quiet day here on the board! I was in an all-day meeting and then attending a retirement party! What's your excuse!!??

I had a great NSV today...I passed up the muffins, croissants and danishes at the beginning of the meeting and the dessert at lunch!!! I ate only the good stuff all day, when there were temptations everywhere. At the retirement party, I was also well-behaved and had only two glases of wine, and made the second glass a short one.

Yes, Tech, July 3rd is the day with the new responsbilities..can't wait!

Hope you have a great trip Sandra...let us hear from you.

Night all,
Rhonda
Tejas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 10:10 PM   #32  

Hey everyone
Still nursing a sore leg..I walked last night but reinjured it tonight during my walk. Im off it for a couple of days to get over it..I dont like that. Scale was up for me today too Vickie..must be a conspiracy going on with scales..I dont think I deserved it either but I will perservere! Im am aiming for under 280 next week...Ive been playing with it long enough.....
Sandra You look fantastic!!!!!!! Id be so scared on those rocks..dont like heights!
Frouf, Im glad dh is coming around but Id be leary too..
Rhonda that is great!! huge NSv
angela I hope the contract works out.... My youngest dd loved peas so much when she was little her grandmother wrapped up a huge bag of them for her birthday one year...
will check in again tomorrow everyone
p.a. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 06:31 PM   #33  
Southside White Sox Fan

Hmmmm.....I was just going to fly by and say I'm fine but it looks like everyone is having a busy Thursday and Friday. I hope everyone is on program and doing well. I'm going to be gone all day tomorrow again. Life and retirement are good!

I'll be back to catch up as soon as I can. I promise.
Vickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 09:04 PM   #34  

Hi Everyone
Well we got back. Now am busy trying to get everything washed up. And unpacked. and put away. All that good stuff.
We went camping with brother in law and his wife. Had a great time. But food wise was awful. I am so off program. And am dreading Monday night. I didnt get to weigh in this week.
I havent read the post. So will have to do that.
I hope everyone is doing ok.
Missed all of you.
Well am going to get off here for now.
Am thinking of each of you.
coco
coco99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 10:16 PM   #35  

Quiet today and tonight...I hope everyone is OP and drinking water

Rhonda
Old 06-30-2007, 09:18 AM   #36  

Height: 5' 10"

Good morning all. Wow, its a quiet week on the board. Things here are going well. The heat finally left and for the next week we should be sunny and in the mid-70's. Fabulous weather. I'm going to finish my housework and shopping then Sarah and I will be outside all afternoon.

I've been doing well OP. No wi next week since my regular day is Wed. Last week I gained 1/2 pd. Not too bad. I'm still tracking everything on line. I have a family party on the 21st of July. I'm hoping to be down a few more pds by then -- that much closer to my goal.

Coco, welcome back. Glad you had a nice time on your vacation. Today is a new day - start fresh today.

Patti, hope your leg is better.
Sandra - great pictures!!! You look fabulous! Thanks for sharing.
Rhonda, congrats on passing up the treats. Hopefully in your new role there won't be so many temptations! Good luck with the new job next week.

Frouf, how are things going? I hope DH continues to try to improve things and keeps going for the long term. Maybe the thought of losing everything may knock some sense into him. I am glad he has admitted its all in his head. HUGS to you.

Well, off to make breakfast. I'll try to check in later.
blessedwithsarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 11:02 AM   #37  
Southside White Sox Fan

Good Morning Chicks! I'm off to eat breakfast and get ready to go to the Core BBQ at my friend's house.

Busy, busy, busy! TOM arrived on Thursday and I have been Wickedly crabby and hurting. This can be over as soon as possible!

I'll be back later or in the morning if the Niece arrives to give baths again tonight to her kids.

I hope you are all well and staying on program. Drink your water!
Vickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 02:21 PM   #38  

Hi All:

Just spent hours in my garden. It's small so I have to work at finding things to do, but I did it! Such a treat after so much of working long hours.

We just had a little shower also, so that was good timing.

I'm off to spend a few hours with my friend in the hospice. I think I'll be watching her sleep because the pain medication is heavy. But, I've been instructed to keep visitors away if she's sleeping, so I might have to do guard duty. It seems that some people have been coming and crying and upsetting her greatly. I understand it, but that's just not OK.

Obey Vickie!

BBL.

Rhonda
Old 06-30-2007, 07:31 PM   #39  

Hi Everyone
Hope everyone has had a great Saturday.
I washed clothes and hung out. Got most of the thing washed up from our trip.
Hubby isnt feeling good today.
Was a nice day. Not humid like it has been.
I have drank my water today. But the eating not so great.
Well am going to get off here for now.
Hope everyone is ok.
Thinking of each of you.
coco
coco99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 11:45 AM   #40  

Well...where the heck is everyone?

Just when I need you! It's Canada Day and there's booze and bar-b-que everywhere!! Oh well, it's also 60F so what kind of summer day is that? (I know, I know, a northern one!)

I think I can survive the temptations actually. I'm not too interested in alcohol---even taking what little I have around to a party to get it out of the house---but, the food is a test. I'm sure this party is going to full of carbs and chips and cakes and pies and ice cream...and, oh oh oh!

C'mon out to play Chickies!

Rhonda
Old 07-01-2007, 03:12 PM   #41  
Donna

Tejas - Happy Canada Day! And good luck on avoiding those temptations. I'm proud of myself I took iced tea to the concert last night (Symphony Orchestra on the lawn kind of concert) so I wasn't tempted to drink too much my downfall. Maybe hang on to a glass/bottle of water, lemonade, tea, or whatever to drink when you want to pick up food. I'm really bad at these things so can't really help.

-Tech
TechAlum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 05:20 PM   #42  

Happy canada day fellow canucks! Dh and I are having our own barbecue today..so everything is core (but the buns) .. its cold here too Tejas apparantely its right across Canada. Wonder if Frouf is on Parliament hill today..I went there about 5 years ago with the family and it was nuts!!!!! well over 100,000 people there. Best fireworks i will ever see in my life though..it was well worth it. My dd is there tonight,, she will have a ball.
p.a. is offline   Reply With Quote