Old 04-02-2007, 06:03 PM   #76  

Evening chicks,
First of all..........GOOD GOING VICKIE!!!!!!!!! (I wish I knew where that dancing broccoli is..)
Frouf,,,does Passover begin tonight??
Niki, my TOM has gotten painful since I turned 40 but not like that. I would get it checked out

This weekend good and bad. The good is I bought a new spring jacket..two sizes smaller ! The bad is I ate way too much..I even got into chocolate today. Last time I lost this amount of weight I got too cocky and gained it all back...Im not doing that this time!! I shut the kitchen down for the night...and Im going out for a walk. The scale showed me up 5 pounds this morning...I dont like that!!! Im heading out right now........Ill bbl
p.a. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 06:20 PM   #77  
focused and aiming

hi there. we're home--pooped, trophyless, stuffed with food, happy from seeing friends from all over the u s. that's the trip in a nutshell. i apologize for not responding to each of you. i'll be back tomorrow.
ontarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 07:21 PM   #78  
Southside White Sox Fan

Welcome Home, Sandra! I missed you. I'm sorry your trophyless but you're a winner in my book!

Thanks Patti! You have really inspired me to get going again so no slipping on your part. I have been cocky before. Don't make our mistake again. That's a great NSV for you on the jacket. I'm in the boat of trying to lose to get into mine again. It's really cute with Scotties all over it!
Ohhhhh....today at WW they gave out a free sample of a new mini bar for one point. I love dark chocolate and raspberry and that's what it was. It was like drugs....the first one is free. I bought two boxes at $7.50 a piece. Thankfully, I think one or two of them will be very satisfying. And, I'm worth it.
Vickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 08:28 PM   #79  

Evening Everyone
Well I did go to my meeting. And I gained a pound.
But TOM is to be here anytime. So I am figuring that is what it is. So will have to be extra good this week. And drink more water.

VICKIE GOOD JOB ON THE LOSS!! YOU GO GIRL!!

ONTARGET Glad you are back. So you didnt get any tropheys. But you are number one to me.

To everyone else. I am thinking of you. Hope you had a great day.
coco
coco99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 08:59 PM   #80  

Welcome back Sandra,,,,I hear you Vickie!! and Im listening.
p.a. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 09:44 PM   #81  
Card Carrying Princess

S/C/G: 225/197/150

Welcome back Sandra! Trophies or not - we are happy to see you!

Congrats Vickie - way to go - and those chocolate bars sound divine.

Yes passover started tonight - and the feasting is over - dishes washed, food put away - and I am still stuffed - yes definitely ate too much but it was all so yummy! We start of loving matza but I know by day 4 or 5 it will be a different story (passover is 8 days long!). Packed up some LO for lunch tomorrow.

Going to get ready for bed now - read and turn off the lights!

And consider this thread gone to bed too - new pages are ready for more chatting!

Froufie
Froufy is offline   Reply With Quote