Old 06-30-2006, 05:11 PM   #211  
Losing the Weight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by green0923
Wow, you ladies look fantastic!

Deb, there's DEFINITELY a huge difference!

Joan, you look amazing!

Norissa, what HUGE difference! You have a gorgeous family, too!

Can't wait to post my pics later today! Thanks for the motivation!
Erin, thanks! I appreciate that.
StargazerJMK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 05:18 PM   #212  
Losing the Weight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PURPLEPIRATE99
Well First - let me get the alarm clock - RING RING RING DEBBIE RING RING RING - Hey wake up chickie You look totally amazingly wonderfully different -

You've come so far and you should be so proud of yourself and jumping just like those little guys up there!!!!

Joan - Let me say there are definitly more than only two people who think that you look great !!! We all do - you have had some major accomplishments during this journey and you should be proud as well - you look great - even with all the telescope stuff in the background - it just gives us a better picture of you you are all the way around!!!!
and Norissa - my little lurker - hehehehe just kidding - WOWOWOWOW - you look amazing as well - I hope you have had your licensed changed, b/c if you get pulled over for any reason - you might go to jail for impersonation !!!

Heather, thanks. I appreciate it. There are days. It just occurred to me the other day, I only have 27 pounds to go to reach goal. That was actually a sobering thought. I've lived this plan for six months and for a while it seemed like I was going no where. But now, I look at the ticker and see how little I have left to go... its like WOW. I'm going to work on getting both of my pictures up in here tonight when I get home from the office. In the mean time I'll change my avitar so you guys can see it.

I took those slacks in last night and removed a full inch and a half from the legs and hip area. That's a lot.
StargazerJMK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 05:22 PM   #213  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Wow Joan, how cool.
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 05:47 PM   #214  
Back in the saddle!

Height: 5'8"

Okay, I promised before/current updates ... here we go ...

Before (Christmas 2005, 1 month before I joined LAWL).

http://www.myphotoshub.com/is.php?i=...ber_2005_2.jpg

Current (Today -- June 30, 2006, 78.6 lbs down!)

http://www.myphotoshub.com/is.php?i=...=june_2006.jpg
green0923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 05:51 PM   #215  

S/C/G: 199/191/179

Height: 5' 5-1/2"

Erin - WOW. Amazing Difference!!
dolphn545 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 05:51 PM   #216  
Norissa on LAWL

Height: 5'3

WOW Erin !! You look great !!
Mom_of_3_Monsters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 11:06 PM   #217  
Deb on LAWL

S/C/G: 256.8/see ticker/150

Height: 5'6"

Erin- WOW WOW WOW Huge difference. You look so much younger now too. YOU ROCK!!!
MTdebster921 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 11:18 PM   #218  
Deb on LAWL

S/C/G: 256.8/see ticker/150

Height: 5'6"

Ladies- Thank you so much for your kind words. I do notice the difference. I guess the thing was that when I first looked at the pic from last year, it did hit me how much I have lost, but when I put the current picture up next to it, I didn't see the difference my mind though it should be. Does that make any sense at all?????
MTdebster921 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 11:29 PM   #219  

I think what you're doing is not loving the self you are now or seeing how great you look now. You're being critical maybe because it's not where you ultimately want to be. I do that to myself all the time. You've lost 51 pounds, lady! That's a HUGE accomplishment! You need to put away that old bad self-image and see how far you've come. Don't worry about what you want to be - you'll get there. Love yourself for what you've done.
stiesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 02:37 AM   #220  

A good WI! Lost 2 & don't want to find 'em....lol
The stress is getting to me but I'm finding myself more encouraged not to go off program. Well, till dh weighed himself and was down 4! Of course he doesn't need to lose an ounce and so I was in a pissy mood and sulked for the remaining of the day.....Aww well, at least I didn't do anything I would have regretted. Love seeing the pics, that helps knowing others have had great success.
Ninacali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 06:55 AM   #221  
PurpleSunshine

oH, ERIN you look wonderful girlfriend - I can see an amazing difference......I must say too that you look great in purple!!!! whoooo hoooo -keep it up girl-you;re lokking awesome and it can only get better!!!!!

Christie - wonderful post - I think we all do that to ourselves!!!
PURPLEPIRATE99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 08:48 AM   #222  

Height: 5'8.5"

Yay Erin and Debbie... BIG difference in both of you. Great job and thanks for posting.

Tricia LOL your comment about not wanting to find the lost pounds reminds me of my brother. Whenever I tell him I have lost weight he says "Have you looked behind you lately? I found it!!:
Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 08:57 AM   #223  
Back in the saddle!

Thank you all for your very kind words! it's such great motivation to see everyone's progress -- and to hear the great support! I love this board!
Old 07-01-2006, 11:40 AM   #224  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Oh, Erin, all I can say is HOLY COW! You look amazing! You look so different, too. So much of an hourglass figure too. Great job to you. I have no doubt you are going glide on in to your goal. Thanks for posting. Your success is such an inspiration to all of us.
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 01:28 PM   #225  
Back in the saddle!

Wow! Thanks! What wonderful compliments! And thanks so much for the votes of confidence! to you wonderful ladies for your continued kindness and support!