Old 04-23-2006, 09:32 PM   #106  

Quote:
Originally Posted by deetsmom
you look awesome though! Im so bad at getting a cute pose like that, I am so stuck in the old mindset of avoiding the camera
Thanks, chickie! You should seriously strike a sexy pose, you are SOOO TEENY!!! I'd sell my soul to the devil himself to look as good as you!
stiesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2006, 09:35 PM   #107  
banned

S/C/G: 203/136/133

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiesta
Thanks, chickie! You should seriously strike a sexy pose, you are SOOO TEENY!!! I'd sell my soul to the devil himself to look as good as you!

OMG, I would totally peg you to be a size 4/6. YOU LOOK AWESOME yourself!
deetsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2006, 09:40 PM   #108  
Bring sexy back

Height: 5'6"

Stiesta, if I had those cookies on my counter I'd look nowhere near as thin as you!

Karen, better make sure the cops do not try to arrest your DF for marrying a CHILD BRIDE! You seriously look like your son's classmate instead of his mom.
Dairy Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2006, 09:46 PM   #109  
My 3 grandkids & myself

S/C/G: 228.4/191/145

Thanks Stiesta I think I have some pretty cute grandkids also We had Mother's day pics taken yesterday and I had my DD take one of Jasmyne and I together and I thought I turned out cute, so I decided to update my pic. Your funny about looking young I just received my wrinkle lotion. Since I've lost weight under my chin I'm seeing wrinkles and I sure hope they go away, but I have a feeling since I'm turning 50 they are there to stay I can relate to being smaller on the top half. You look great and I'm sure you'll be in that size 8's in no time. When it comes to baked cookies I know I wouldn't have been able to resist either
Gamababa3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2006, 05:08 AM   #110  

S/C/G: 255/220/140

Height: 5'7

dairy fairy~ thank you for comparing me to my low rather then high, yey! i guess u can say im one of the lucky ones because im fat all around...hehe...doesnt sound that good put in my words...

deets~ your babies are so cute i can eat them up...r they on plan? you really do look great...i think you look great both ways,...its a plus to be able to pull of both...

angelicA~ what a difference! wow!

ljackson~ i dont know why anyone wouldnt notice you lost weight, its obvious...your face, your legs and arms, your stomach...your also very pretty to top it off, maybe i sense a little jealousy thats why no compliments...

stiesta~ your obviously the skinny of the group!!you look awesome...im taking shots in those poses when i get to goal!

metalchic~ you look great...congrats on your upcoming wedding, i can wait to see you in your dress!

gamababa~ i see a huge difference in your photo! you got it going on! and the new photo with the kiddie is so cute...

thank you for all the sweet compliments...europe is full of skinny girls, there are no mediums and bigs, so its nice to hear a compliment once in a while...thanks you guys!
aggie2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2006, 08:19 AM   #111  

I forgot -- Deets, your kids are absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! Three boys? Wow, hats off, sister!
Old 04-24-2006, 08:53 AM   #112  
banned

S/C/G: 203/136/133

Aw, thanks you guys
deetsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2006, 11:44 AM   #113  
Choc Thunder

S/C/G: 256/ticker/180

Height: 5'5"

JulieM, Dairy, and Agg - YOU ALL LOOK GREAT. What huge differences!

Edited to Add: Okay I must be doing something wrong, I just saw all the rest of the pics...

WOW Y'ALL LOOK AMAZING!!!!!! Stiesta, what were those cookies for?

Last edited by Chklithunder; 04-24-2006 at 11:50 AM.
Chklithunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2006, 12:01 PM   #114  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chklithunder
JulieM, Dairy, and Agg - YOU ALL LOOK GREAT. What huge differences!

Edited to Add: Okay I must be doing something wrong, I just saw all the rest of the pics...

WOW Y'ALL LOOK AMAZING!!!!!! Stiesta, what were those cookies for?
Unfortunately, Carmen, those cookies were to EAT! LOL I am trying to reform my ways and haven't made cookies in a while...I have NO control when it comes to sweets.
Old 04-24-2006, 12:03 PM   #115  
Choc Thunder

S/C/G: 256/ticker/180

Height: 5'5"

You are TOO funny. You look INCREDIBLE to still have 15 lbs to go til goal. You should be sooo proud.
Chklithunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2006, 12:04 PM   #116  

Height: 5' 4"

Thanks chickies for the compliments.

The wedding is quickly approaching. I hope I'm ready! I started tanning on Thursday. I'm going to get my Bridal portrait done in 3 weeks!
MetalChic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2006, 12:18 PM   #117  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Karen, you are my inspiration baby!

Christie- You are so skinny and cute, you are gonna take CA by storm!

Lisa- Great pics. I can definitely see the difference.

Angelica- Thanks SO much for sharing. Can I be you when I grow up?
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2006, 12:22 PM   #118  
Brooklyn Mommy of 2

Hey Chicks! I've totally been MIA but my big boy was out of school last week and we barely were home (park everyday, children's museum, botanic garden, zoo) It was really fun i must admit!

You ladies look sooooo good I'm loving this! Everytime I fall off the wagon you guys help to make me climb back on!

I'm having a hard time figuring how to put some pics you but when i do i will!
Denise Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2006, 02:33 PM   #119  
1dayatatime(on LAWL)

S/C/G: 262/182/160

Thanks everyone for saying I look great.Its great to get outside feed back cause alot of times I still feel I look like I did at the begining of this journy.Does anybody else feel this way too sometimes?
angelica1674 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2006, 02:37 PM   #120  
New mommy again :-)

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelica1674
Thanks everyone for saying I look great.Its great to get outside feed back cause alot of times I still feel I look like I did at the begining of this journy.Does anybody else feel this way too sometimes?
OMG...all the time! That is why I don't want to compare my pictures yet. I'm afraid I won't see a difference...even after 30 pounds! Crazy, I know.
emmysmom is offline   Reply With Quote