You're on Page 4 of 5
Go to
  • Hello all,

can anyone tell me the syn values of:

Tesco Pineappleade (no added sugar)
    Tesco Diet Ginger Beer (fiery)
    Fanta Z
    Tango clear (no added sugar)

Your help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance, and keep up the weightloss!
  • Hi Amy
    They are all free on both red and green, so you can have as much of them as you like.
    Carole
  • New to Slimming World too
    Hi there
    I've just joined Slimming World and am finding it very good so far. I have lost 5 pounds in 2 weeks and haven't felt hungry at all. I am doing the green days as I am veggie and find it suits my way of eating. I am very finnicky and do NOT like salads so the free foods are brilliant for me (I love all fruit)!
    I am being more inventive with my food, I've never tried quark before but it has many possibilities! Any hints and tips would be very welcome!
    Judy
  • Thanks Carole!
  • Hi everyone. Im also a veggie Judy so I just do the green days aswell. I have found the diet really good so far!!had a bit of a blip last week but apart from that i have stuck to it well!!Good luck
  • Well Done Ladies I'm impressed
  • Into week 3 SW
    Hi there everyone! I am nearly at the end of week 3 and still don't feel like I'm on a diet. If I have lost weight again this week, then I know this is the answer to my slimming problems. I did have a bit of a scare yesterday after I discovered that fresh pasta is not free like dry pasta and I had eaten 2 meals with fresh! I immediately went on a 2 mile walk with the dog to burn it off! Hope it won't affect my weight when I weigh in tomorrow! Love Judy
  • I'm sure two lots won't hurt Dried has less cals in it and much cheaper I used to eat always eat fresh.
  • Hi all, I'm sure fresh pasta wont hurt if you have only eating it twice. In my first week I ate loads of Super Noodles thinking that they were free until Veggie put me right that is and i still managed to loose 3 lb!!So I think its all good!!!
  • People can go for years imagining certain things are free I always think wine is free it's a rule I made up don't think slimming world would approve.
  • Lost another pound!
    Hi there everyone, well despite the fresh pasta I managed to lose another pound which makes it 6 and a half pounds in 3 weeks... not bad eh! I am quite pleased with my progress on this diet although as always happens when I go on a diet, I am becoming guilt obsessed when I even contemplate having any SYNs! I must eat a curly wurly, I must eat a curly wurly LOL! Love Judy
  • Well Done Judy if you don't want your curly wurly i'll have it
  • Well done thats a great loss!!!dont feel bad about syns, thay are part of the diet!!
  • Hi all, How is everyone doing? I had a really bad night last night. I was getting so disheartened at not loosing anything for a few weeks that I just thought wats the point and I helped myself to a few too many quality streets and glasses of wine!!

I dont no now whether to try and only have under 5 syns a day to pay for my binge of whether to forget this and carry on as normal?!

Hope everyone else is doing better than me!!
  • You can do either but if having 5 syns a day makes you feel deprived I'd say up it to 10 or 15 whatever you normally have. I hear people say they have no syns or low syns at sw but then they normally disappear after a month.