20 weeks until the winter solstice challenge! Now NINE!!!!!

You're on Page 7 of 11
Go to
  • I did'nt do 'something' tomorrow worked a full day and i'm too tired to be bothered today as well
  • aha found it! ill put my tuppence in here too, hopefully i can lose 14lbs before christams time! it is do-able i know it is i WILL phone the gym today. i WILL i WILL
  • right! New scales have me at 12 and a half stone, so crimbo goal is 10 and a half, just to make it fair

I must do some skipping or some swimming or something today (I might even go kickboxing...)
  • Ooooh a sweet victory for me yesterday that I forgot to mention...

I managed to sit on boyf's lap for ages without him complaining I was breaking his knees!! Yay
  • yoooooo hooooooooooo just me lol
    wow you do so much exercise im exhausted reading it! but well done
    how long do you skip for? and how many(guestimate) calories does it burn
    and most importantly how do you stop the black eyes? i used to enjoy skipping as a child and im sure i could force myself to try it
  • he he!

I wear a great berlei shock absorbers sports bra, and I guess about 10 mins is my max wear out time!!

I didn't get round to skipping today, cos we went out for a walk along the canal and were walking from 12.30 - 6.30, and I reckon that's burned up 2000 calories!!
  • walking for 6 hours!!!!!!!!!! id need a bloody paramedic at the end of that well i didnt phone the gym today ..... i forgot to check my shifts at work to see when id be off next week to go for " my induction " sounds painful, and this gym provides a personal trainer to create a personal fitness plan..... im dreading this part, if hes young and lovely looking ill be mortified.....if hes old and haggard he wont be very inspiring

ok any more excuses not to go
  • NO EXCUSES taichilady GET GONE!

frus..10 mins of skipping is good..think whenever i've tried it i've last a minute I know a guy who can skip for an hour AMAZING!!

This new job of mine is exhausting both mentally and physically i'm not making excuses i'm just buggered i'm off for 3 days now so i'm gonna do some exercise this weekend if it kills me
  • Yeah I guess 10 mins is good, if I can do it all in one go.....

I usually do three separate sets of 100 or so, must start doing it again.

On Fri went for a run about in the park with boyf, went on the climbing frames and did some footballerey training things and then went on the swings!! Yay!!

Ooh, I even managed a 30 second piggy back!

Sat, not much exercise, Sun, walked to video shop, which is about a mile or two all round.
  • well thats my first 2 lbs gone for christmas just another 12!!!!!!!!!
    but 2lbs down is 2lbs down and im ecstatic about it really......its the long term goal that daunts me a little
  • oooh well done tootoot!! I used to be 172 - until I bought a new pair of scales
  • Quote: oooh well done tootoot!! I used to be 172 - until I bought a new pair of scales
    And the moral of the story is:

Don't buy new scales!
  • LOL

Well Done Toot
  • Quote: And the moral of the story is:

Don't buy new scales!
    ill stick with what i know best this week mines is a next week no doubt ill want to invest in some rubber scales to throw at the wall, the scales at work actually have me lighter, but im sure they are older than me so ill stick with my own reading just now.......until i show no los then ill use the work ones
  • He he he!! It's all true!!

I shoulda thrown my own scales at the wall! They had my skinny boyf at 12st, then 13st then 14st within about 10 seconds!! I laughed till I cried!! He now realises why I bought new scales!!