Yay! I exercised today!

You're on Page 9 of 11
Go to
  • 50 minutes of walking yesterday
  • I overdid the crunches yesterday. I did 200 and I HURT today!
  • Friday

1 Hour Tennis.
  • wildfire, dontcha just love the yaya sisters?
    well i took a day of rest yesterday. and didn't even pig out. but i am back in full force today
  • Friday -walking

Saturday- 30 minutes of pilates followed by 20 minutes of a handweight lifting routine

• I worked my way up to 32 1/2 minutes on my GAZELLE.
  • Way to go, girls!!

30 minutes on elliptical
    30 minutes on bike
  • Hi there! Saturday, and everybody's playing!

20 min. elliptical, 30 minutes weights, 20 min. treadmill with a 14 min. jogging mile. Trying not to remember I used to do an 8 min. run easily. * sigh * OTOH, DH came out with me, did wieghts and elliptical. We'll get that pot off him yet!
  • who?s playing? not me these beers are 12 oz apiece. repeated lifting come on major ab work ging on here.
    OOPS did i post in the exercise thread, i was on the drinks thread. musta wondered over on my way to the bathroom.
  • I'm right behind you on that, Heather-- there's a nice Cabernet with my name on it in the kitchen. Steak, potato, veggie, etc. Saturday night is "treat meal" night.
  • well play day is over. back to business for me. WATP total 6 miles today.
    my goal for the week is 34 miles. let's see how i do.
    I also need to find something that targets my belly. what does everyone else do? should i just stick with regular crunches? for some reason all my weight is in my boob/belly area.
  • I do most ab work in the pool. I can "get at" all the different muscles better, and still support my neck-- strain there gives me a migraine. Which, by rights, I ought to have today, since I drank an entire bottle of Oregon cabernet last night. Maybe dry wines are better than Pinot Noir?
  • First time in months. I did my walk away the pounds morning mile video and some stretching/toning after. I'm already sore. Maybe if i did it more often... hmm..
  • Saturday
    3 Hours Almost Non-Stop Bowling. Ohhh my fingers!!
  • - 2 hour walk
    - 1 hour weight workout
    - 90 minutes yoga