March 2019 Daily Exercise Check-In - All types of workouts are welcome here!

You're on Page 11 of 12
Go to
  • 15 minutes
    4 miles biked
  • good afternoon! just got back from power walking and running errands in a nearby community. got the blazer I saw at old navy on Friday. didn't have the time or money to get then. plumber is here now working on the tub. will go for a power walk when he's done.
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: Jessica Smith 30 minute stepping strength total body workout w/5's & 8's

Have a Blessed evening!
  • good evening again! power walked and ran errands before supper tonight. my fitness goals for today have been attained.
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night: Full body stretch and some exercises from the Dr.
    This Morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day!
  • 15 minutes
    3.8 miles biked

I will be glad when I get used to this pain patch. It is still making me really tired but it is a strong patch (stronger than the pain pill i was on at least) so it is to be expected I guess. Not having the agony in my ankles/feet is wonderful. I am not going to beat myself up about my workouts, I feel like anything right now is better than nothing.
  • Happy Thursday, Everyone!

Check-In:
    Plant Fit Cardio and Legs

Have a tremendous day!
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: TF Fire 45

Have a Blessed evening!
  • good evening! 2 miles leslie Sansone before I left for work this morning. power walked and ran errands during my lunch break. power walked and ran errands before supper tonight. power walked and ran a brief errand before supper. my fitness goals for today have been attained.
  • Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Weekend!

Last night: Full body stretch and some exercises from the Dr.
    This Morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day and a great start to your weekend!
  • good morning! just had breakfast. will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes.
  • Happy Friday, Everyone!

Check-In:
    Metabolic Mastery Club: Workout #205 – 10-Minute Lower Body AMRAP with #6s x 2.2 rounds
    T’ai Chi Chih with Carmen Brocklehurst: Movements 6-10

Have a fantastic day and start to your weekend!
  • good afternoon! went for two power walks. ran errands both times. the second one included a stop at the local thrift shop. I donated a blazer. I've got a newer one in the same color so I decided to donate the older one to the local thrift shop.
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: KCM's Start Here Cardio Sculpt and Upper Body Weights w/5's & 8's, Lower Body Minimizer w/8's, JS 1 Mile Belly Buns & thighs walk

Have a Blessed evening!
  • good afternoon again! went for a third power walk and ran another errand. will power walk to and home from supper tonight. will run errands both ways.