November 2018 Daily Exercise Check-In - All types of workouts are welcome here!

You're on Page 8 of 10
Go to
  • Happy Friday, Everyone!

I trust you all had a wonderfully blessed Thanksgiving Day!

Today I will be cleaning and painting one of our vacant rental properties. That will be my workout!

Check-In:
    Justin Stone’s T’ai Chi Chih: Movements 1-5

Have a fantastic day and start to your weekend!
  • good evening! enjoyed thanksgiving! will be going for a power walk and to run errands in a few minutes.
  • HI Everyone!

Deb Good luck with the painting and work. That's definitely a workout. I had a nice Thanksgiving. I had a bite of everything, which ended up being too much. LOL

Check-In: 1 hour treadmill

Enjoy your evening!
  • good evening again! went for two power walks today. ran errands both times. also did a load of laundry tonight. will hang my jeans up sometime tomorrow. did a load of laundry yesterday and got that folded and put away before my uncle got here. also ran the dishwasher yesterday. will unload that tomorrow, too.
  • Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Weekend!

Last night: Full Body Stretch and exercises from the Dr.
    This Morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day!
  • good morning! will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes.
  • Happy Saturday, Everyone!

Check-In:
    Urban Rebounding Compilation #3: Hi Lo Bound Workout
    Oxycise! Buns and Thighs I

Have a sensational day!
  • good afternoon! went for a power walk and ran errands this morning. will power walk and run errands on my to lunch in a few minutes.
  • hi gals and guys i am jack. would you guys or gals suggest me tips for increasing my hieght. i am 25 and my hieght is below 5.3 what should i do?? any work out for height increasing?
  • welcome to the group jackmerlin170.
  • HI Everyone!

Check-In: I did a lot of walking today during my grocery shopping and picking up household stuff. My friend said it was over 2 miles. I also did the Leslie Sansone Miracle Miles set, 1 Mile, Upper Body, Lower Body, and Full Body w/heavier resistance band

I might not get a workout in tomorrow. One of our church family members passed away on Wednesday. Tomorrow is the visitation. So, I will have a lot going on.

Enjoy your evening!
  • Quote: hi gals and guys i am jack. would you guys or gals suggest me tips for increasing my hieght. i am 25 and my hieght is below 5.3 what should i do?? any work out for height increasing?
    Hi and welcome to the check-in. I'm sorry, but I don't think there is such a thing.
  • good night all! watched Christmas on honeysuckle lane on hallmark movies and mysteries tonight. went to church tonight. had supper when I got home. will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed.
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night: Nothing, too tired
    This Morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day!
  • good morning! will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes.