One good choice I made today is:

You're on Page 25 of 26
Go to
  • Still trying, that's a heck of an accomplishment!

I had porridge and berries this morning instead of the pretzel with butter I was eyeing.
  • My best choices for yesterday were, 1. keeping to my walking goals even though it meant I had to make a THIRD walk because the second one was cut short because of time constraints and 2. while I did binge, I keep it in my calorie range - so I have not gone over in a while. yay me!
  • 1 good choice today - to find my way back to this forum after several days of not really posting!
  • Hi.
    The one good thing I did today was coming back to the forum after more than 1 year away.
    The good thing I did yesterday was buying a 1 year gym membership.

2 days in a row at the gym!
  • checking everything before eating and finish of day was inside ww recommend points
  • Today has just started

one good choice I made yesterday was to WALK ..... my girls and I went for a walk up town (wandered about this took maybe 1 to 1 1/2 hours) then later we went for a big walk and went to my mums .... took a bit more then half an hour for that
    we did 2big walks ... which made my steps today total a little more then 20,000
  • 20,000! That's a lot of steps!
  • Good Choice
    I joined the meal planning site eatthismuch! I love it so far. You tell it your diet and food preferances, as well as how many calories you'd like to consume and it creates a weekly menu for you as well as a shopping list! I'm hoping this will be a huge help in preparing me -and keeping me a little safer from binges!
  • walked last week - had a 30,000 step day - thought Decembers record of 20,000 was a lot not only did I have 1 have done that 3 times now!
    however back to work and not as many steps - today was only 11,000

my good choice / 1 good thing today was sticking to my daily WW points allowance and not going over them!
  • One good choice I made today was I ignored the box of donut holes sitting in the break room when I went to refill my water bottle
  • Good job!
    I always wondered why people keep bringing unhealthy stuff like donuts, cookies and cakes to work instead of a fruit bowl or a veggie tray. Considering that 70% of the people in my office are overweight, people should be more considerate about their co-workers.

And yes, it's hard to resist temptation. It's just like putting beer next to an alcoholic who's making an effort to quit. Sometimes I can't resist a box of donuts.
  • I made amazing Strawberry kiwi smoothie...
    Yammy... need to do it every day!)
  • The one good thing I did today was made a commitment to the gym for the next 18 months! This is for boot camp. Now I got to do it!
  • I made origami Minion bookmarks with my kids!))
    They like it a lot!))
  • any good books
    any good books