Talk about Your Screen Name

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • I've been thinking lately how my screen name is actually the complete opposite of me! lol I think I did it on purpose to be someone I'm not, a reinvention of self if you will. I guess like weight loss. But I'm actually a tom boy through and through!

What about you? What does you screen name mean? Why did you pick it?
  • Had Enough......need I say more?
  • Quote: Had Enough......need I say more?
    Very nice! Love the skinny piggie bank too!
  • I wanted to be FREE...................
  • i love betty boop n i plan on having dangerous curves when i reach goal!
  • I'm a baker/pastry chef and was 23 when I created the account last year

No weightloss reason...Haha
  • mine's a very boring reason, and has NOTHING to do with popcorn.

my initials are jfp
  • I lurk a lot, or used to. The number means nothing.
  • Mine stands for a Work At Home Mom with 5 kids
  • I thought I was plain and simply a chubby girl. I have reached a goal where I no longer think so, can we change our names if so how?

• Mines because of the wee panda for foxes biscuits the sugary is just to make it slightly more unique so I don't have to keep retyping usernames haha. mines quite uninteresting really but I enjoy the idea of knowing why folk picked their names haha
  • Great thread... I too often wonder how people picked their user names.

When I was thinking about a new one, my friend actually suggested it... because I live in Seattle and I LOVE the rain. So she said "You HAVE to be Misti"!! So I took "Misti in Seattle."
  • Diesel because I love diesel trucks and its a hobby of my husband and I's. Ember because I was born in December and its just a cut off the end.
  • Because it's a snowy winter here and I wanted to be reminded of the sunny weather I love. I was born in 86'.
  • Ladyfyre - because I used to play with fire (torchwork) and I was a firefighter.