Easter Challenge

You're on Page 6 of 10
Go to
  • I'm back down to where I was this time last week...before going to Oklahoma to visit my sister and having frozen yogurt like three times LOL I'm hoping that this weekend will be good to me so I can show some type of loss for this week!
  • I got down to a new low of 70.8kg this week, to only pop back up to 71.4kg this morning. Ahhh!! I want this to stop!

Hope everyone has a good weekend!
  • I won't be weighing in this week again because of being out of town at the funeral. How is everyone doing? It seems like you are all doing great!!
  • Ugh seriously!! We had date night last night so I had chicken fajitas and margaritas so of course my body hates me and I'm up to 228 Good thing I took measurements the other day because I. Can tell all this working out is doing good but the scale isn't agreeing. This is my last week before going back to work and my husbands work is having a 12 week challenge so I seriously want to be perfect for that. It also doesn't help that I've been bloated and STILL have not had my 1st TOM since baby....blech ok rant over!!! 4 more weeks til Easter
  • I'm refusing to get on the scales at the moment cos I've been baaaad My bro's birthday drinks on the weekend and I just lost the plot diet wise. We're going out to tea for his actual birthday tomorrow, but I'm going to try and choose the healthiest thing I can possibly find on the menu!! I was good today! So here's to getting back on track!! Well done to everyone that's doing well this week!!!
  • Easter Challenge

Baseline: 2/26 --------- 177.8
    Week 1: 3 / 4 --------- 177.2
    Week 2: 3/11 --------- 175.6
    Week 3: 3/18
    Week 4: 3/25
    Week 5: 4/1
    Week 6: 4/8

Loved seeing the number on the scale this weekend...and then yesterday afternoon happened The scale definitely is nowhere near that number anymore, but I'm hoping to get back down there by next weekend!
  • SW - 154.4
    3/11 - 152.2
    3/18 -
    3/25 -
    4/1 -
    4/8 -

Shocked that I managed to lose exactly 2 lbs for weigh-in yesterday... Here's hoping I can keep this up. It all seems to be very "wing and a prayer" at this point.
  • I'm back! I will weigh in tomorrow. I know for sure I have gained. Traveling for the past 2 weekends being away.

Tomorrow I start working out again! Cycling here I come! I think I will do some extra cardio too if I can. I have a final at 8am...BOO! I hope I do well!
  • 220.....ugh! Back on track today!
  • I'm a little over 5 lbs away from reaching my Easter goal So relieved. Seems I was plateauing there for a little bit.
    Princess- Chin up. You can do it!!
  • Go Leighish!!! I'm soo Jealous
    I have like 3 extra pounds that I have to lose in addition to the original 15 I wanted to before Easter. But I've been extremely extremely good since our date saturday AND have been working out every day except Sat.

Also I just signed up for a St. Patricks day 5K...I've never done one before and considering how out of shape I am I'll be so stoked if I dont walk most the way I also have STILL not had my 1st TOM since baby sooo I've just felt bloated for like 3 weeks straight....sooo annoying. lol Lets have a rockin week ladies
  • I want to join in.

CW as of this morning: 161lbs
    GW: 155lbs!!!

SW: 3/14- 161
    3/21-
    3/28 -
    4/4 -
    4/8 -
  • Welcome bellydance!
  • Finally got up the guts to weigh myself - gained about 0.5kg/1lb - damage not as bad as I'd feared (phewph)!
  • Thanks Princess of the KING!