CC Valentines Day Challenge

You're on Page 2 of 22
Go to
  • Hi there! Checking in ... I already did two of my three workouts for my goal, and the third tonight ... So, so far so good I plan on a Thursday workout as well! I stayed within my calories, too! Hope everyone's doing well!
  • Good Morning everyone.
    Welcome to the new comers and welcome back to the regulars.

Yesterday was a really good day. I stayed on plan with my eating and it was a very strict regimen. I will keep on track today. I plan on getting it in this challenge so I can make this challenge's goal.
  • Hello everyone I would like to join this challenge! My main problem is that I need to keep track of what I eat daily no matter what. I would like to avoid

Fast food
    fried foods
    Juice/Soda

For starters that will be my main goal and hopefully I can shed 10-15lbs since Im just restarting I am expecting to lose faster than normal . Good luck everyone!
  • hey ladies!!! Well.....that last challenge for me was a bust! ugh!! (hanging head in shame.....) I didn't really gain anything, but didn't lose either, which is really unfortunate. I want to lose 20 pounds on this Valentines day challenge and stick to it!!!!

SW: 274.6
    GW: 254.6
  • I'm in! I'm at 198 today and my goal is to lose 10 pounds by Valentine's Day. Not sure if I'll be able to make it, but we'll see. ^_^
  • Checking in! My goal is to get into the 120s -- I'm at 135.2 right now, so it'll be a while. I've kept my calories burned above my calories eaten, so I'm on the right track. Also, the Fitbit is motivating me to move more. I couldn't go to bed last night until I had logged 10,000 steps. I was walking on the mini-trampoline and using the mini-stepper while reading and watching TV.
  • My goals:
    Keep up with my wrkouts 5xs a wk regardless of how I feel.
    To keep writing down what I'm eating and my cals in my food journal.
    I want to lose 8-10 lbs by the end of this challenge.
  • Newbie here!

Want to join you all. My goals for this challenge are to get into the 130s (am 146 right now) and to workout 5 days a week. Also, to track my food as best I can.
  • I'm in! Starting at 183, as of my weigh in 1/1.

I'd like to lose 8lbs.
    Exercise 5 days per week, min 30 minutes per day.
    Eat on plan (high protein, 1400-1600 cals) every day.
  • Hi everyone!

I am new to the calorie counters, but not to 3FC in general. I've done South Beach - lost, got pregnant - did it again post baby - lost, got pregnant (ha!) - Weight Watchers - lost, gained it back slowly over the following year...

Ultimately I need to make long term changes.

This Valentine's Day Goal is a great idea!

I'm down 5.5lbs since January 2nd, though I know I can't really sustain 2 pounds a day for long. February 14 is 40 days from now. I'd like to be down another 15 pounds, so 20 pounds total from where I started on Jan 2.
  • I am in. I'd like to loose 10 lb. I am at 285 now, I'd like to be at 275, for a total loss of 56lb. It would be nice since V-day is our 8th anniversary!
  • I did my 40 min killer buns and thighs wrkout
  • On plan so far with my calorie counting, and feeling great about that. Over did exercises on Monday, and pulled a muscle, but it is getting better, so tomorrow I am hoping to get back on plan with that. I do my weigh ins on Fridays so we will see how it is going then.

Wilma
  • Checking in!

Tonight I did my Curves workout and also did a 1 hour Zumba class. One more workout this week and I will complete my 5 for the week.
  • Good morning everyone!
    Thanks for the new challenge!
    My new goal is 178. I want to be done with the 180s forever.