July Challenge

You're on Page 5 of 7
Go to
  • 1 pound down by my scale ..2 more days for official weigh in!
  • I'm In. I would like to lose 15 lbs in July.
  • Ok so weigh in #3 for me, down 3.5 lbs, which puts me at 162.5 lbs. I'm happy I have 7.5 lbs to go to meet my goal for July. I cannot wait to see the 150's again!

Keep up the good work everyone!
  • 2.2 lbs down for my first weigh in for July
  • Am I the only one waiting and going from Friday to Friday for the July weigh in? My weekly weigh in is tomorrow but I was going to wait until Friday to post here since that makes one week. I guess it really doesn't make a difference. I was just curious.
  • Count me in! I just started IP on Monday so I'm not sure what to expect. I know I will lose a lot the first week, but not sure what to expect in the following weeks. I will start off with 10 pounds for the month of July. Good luck everyone! Here's to all of us staying OP this month!!!
  • Quote: Am I the only one waiting and going from Friday to Friday for the July weigh in? My weekly weigh in is tomorrow but I was going to wait until Friday to post here since that makes one week. I guess it really doesn't make a difference. I was just curious.
    I weigh in on Friday @ 8:30 am pacific time
  • Quote: Am I the only one waiting and going from Friday to Friday for the July weigh in? My weekly weigh in is tomorrow but I was going to wait until Friday to post here since that makes one week. I guess it really doesn't make a difference. I was just curious.
    I weigh in on Thursdays!
  • Quote: I weigh in on Thursdays!
    I weigh in on Thursdays also but I just thought since July started on a Friday I'd wait until Friday to post here. I will always weigh in on Thursday for my weekly weigh ins. Like I said, doesn't matter a whole lot.
  • 2lbs down for first weigh in for July---I want to lose 15lbs this month. Correction, I will lose 15 lbs this month!
  • Okay, had my weigh in...drum roll please....ONE pound!!! Just 14 more to go! Sigh...I am doing everything I can. More protein.
  • I'm down 2.25 lbs this week. And only 8.25lbs to goal... I might move my goal again, but am hoping to get to 152 by the end of the month. Oh, and I'm going to add "fit in a size 6" to my goal as well... Some of my 8's are starting to feel roomy. I love that!
  • Quote: I'm down 2.25 lbs this week. And only 8.25lbs to goal... I might move my goal again, but am hoping to get to 152 by the end of the month. Oh, and I'm going to add "fit in a size 6" to my goal as well... Some of my 8's are starting to feel roomy. I love that!
    WAY TO GO, SKINNY WOMAN!! CONGRATS!!
  • Quote: 2lbs down for first weigh in for July---I want to lose 15lbs this month. Correction, I will lose 15 lbs this month!
    CONGRATS!!! You are well on your way to the 15 pounds!!
  • My weigh in is Friday also Pacific Time.

Congrats Watkat and PixlKitty4. You are doing it!