**~**October Daily Accountability Check-In Everyone Welcome**~**

You're on Page 31 of 60
Go to
  • Well done ladies - you're all doing great!

katylil - good job staying away from the scone (and I know how hard that must have been - I love them!!)

Pint - congrats on seeing the 54!

librarygirl - stick to your guns and don't fall for the greasy foods!!!

Here's what I ate today:

B - improvised "oatmeal" with 3 dried apricots, chopped nuts, a tsp of honey and a banana, coffee with milk

L - Tomato-mozarella salad, small pita with Weight Watchers apple-onion spread

S - latte

D - Weight Watchers zucchini-potato cakes (well, they were supposed to be patties, but it ended up being a mess )

Got in another 40 mins on the elliptical and weight training this morning.

Soooooo excited b/c I'm flying to the US on Friday, so lots of packing tomorrow
  • Quote: So, instead of eating at home tonight, my hubby is going to take me out. Naturally, I freaked out! What am I going to order? Will I let the beuaty and flashy lights of the restaurant turn me into a food-eating machine?

The answer: NO!

LOL

Instead, I will go online and find a low calorie option for dinner that fits within my required guidelines.
    LOL

That's the best course of action you can take! Do you research and you will get by!
  • Quote: Ladies, I could use your opinion...

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/look...-opinions.html

Thank you!
    That is a very cute cut LittleL, I likes it! How long is your hair ATM??
  • Hey Lauren! Thanks, I really like the cut! Right now my hair is chin length. I've always had short hair, I don't have the patience to grow it out. I start to and say forget it, lol. I'm a pain in the butt! I appreciate your input on the haircut idea, I was kinda nervous to get it cut that short, but I've had it shorter before. Just want something new.
  • Tonight was unplanned! We ended up on an impromptu lunch/dinner date with another couple. I was out running errands and ran into a friend and she insisted we meet up for a late lunch/dinner. (I hadn't had lunch at that time) I had steamed veggies and chicken in a garlicky broth. I also had a spring roll but avoided the rice and rice noodles. I'm not sure how many calories were in anything since it was all home made, but it was very filling. On the way home hubby stopped at Coldstone Creamery (ice cream) and I was easily able to say no thanks.

I had around 1500 calories, total today. I'm not entirely sure about that though.

I can't wait until I can add a signature on here!
  • Good work Pint! Ice cream is so tempting!

I can't wait to get a sig too - Monday I think I can get one!
  • Ok, been a busy, busy week.
    Yesterday, we went to the fair. It was fun and I didn't do TOO bad... I had a gyro and a small corn dog. I had every intention of getting an elephant ear or a funnel cake before we left, but I really didn't even want it. I saved that money and bought a lemonade instead. Big mistake- I felt like I was going to go into a diabetic coma! I never want that much sugar in my body again, lol.

TOM also appeared yesterday and he brought a couple of pounds with him too . But I can't blame it all on him since I splurged at the fair. Thursdays are my "official" weigh in day, so it's not going to look pretty on the scale tomorrow. Oh, well- I'm back OP today and have gotten the all the diet cheating out of my system for a while.

Littlelindsey, so funny you that you think about rewarding yourself with a haircut, because I did that today! I decided that I needed a new look for my new body, hehe, so I got it cut in medium and long layers and added caramel blond highlights to my dark brown hair. It looks good, but it's going to take some getting used to! My hubby says it's really cute though
    I think it is a great "reward" and the style you posted looks really cute. Do you have blonde hair?

Vixsin: I hope your mom is doing much better and you get great news from the doctors

Thanks for all of the support, everybody, and I will catch up on personals- I promise!
  • Hey Raven! You should post pics of your hair! Sounds pretty! I think it's a good idea too, a mini-makeover! Yes, I have blonde hair (at the moment, lol)...I change it from time to time. I think the cut is really cute, I'm excited. 11.4# to go! lol Thanks your your input.
  • Shell: Hope you feel better soon!!

LittleL: Congrats!!!! What an awesome accomplishment!

Vixsin: Glad your mom is starting to do better.

Dallas: I've been wanting to try bok choy as well

Library: Applebees has a WONDERFUL low cal menu! You should do fine there!

Eben: Your dinner sounds great. BTW, your picture is beautiful. Green is definately a good color on you.

Pint: Your breakfast sounds great. I think cooking them with a no stick skillet was a good idea! Congrats on the weight loss

Katy: Congrats on the NSV and NOT choosing the scone!! Good for you!

Lauren: Woot!!! A new low for you!!! Very cool!!!!

Raven: Did you have fun at the fair? You did pretty good for the fair btw, we did worse.

Well, stepped on the scale for a NEW LOW!! I am now 279. It was a 2 lb loss!!!! I'm SUPEr SUPER excited about that.I've now lost over 10 lbs. I have NEVER lost 10lbs before. It still doesn't feel real. lol

B: skipped (bad me)

L: chicken breast and a small DQ cone. (bad me again but it looked so good. I originally wanted a flurry but stuck with this)

D: chicken thigh with portabello mushrooms and brocolli with a small amount of alfredo sauce, pasta salad and green beans

Total calories for the day: 1031

Exercise: 2 hours water aerobics

Roxanne
    Started my journey on 9/8/2010
    mini goal: 10% loss

For every 5lbs lost:

• Hi Everyone,

Its been a long time since I been in the monthly accountability thread. I have been on and off plan, since my brother is now living with me and he eats junk. It was much easier when I was living alone.

This weekend I was planning on having a "cheat" but I have decided to spend the money on something more tangible like a book or something. I need to stop rewarding myself with food. I do good the whole week, exercise, and then i screw everything up with several cheat meals when its supposed to be only one. I need to nip this in the bud and avoid temptation.

Stats:
    B- 2 eggs, turkey sausage, cheese slice,
    L- large amount of greens, tilapia
    D- broccoli, hambuger patty

64+ oz water

Exercise - Turbo Jam Cardio party, lotte berk basic essentials, power 90 ab ripper
  • hellllo group!
    Pintsize, Cincimin, Laurena, Roxanne- Thanks for the support girls! I know that when I go to Applebees tonight I will be thinking about all of you when I tell the waiter, "Portabello Steak Meal" please. And this time I won't let the the WW logo make me think its not tasty. LOL (Does anyone every get that same feeling?) So, applebees here I come, and I packing heat too! LOL

Roxanne-Congrats on the new low!

Lindsey- Wowzers! 8.6 pounds isn't something to scoff at--congrats! A haircut is an excellent reward. I hope that when I reach my ten pound mark, I will go to the spa and do something for myself too.

Pint and Lindsey - How long do we have to wait until we get a signature?

Quietstorm- You can do it! It's hard to avoid temptation but just think about how much you want to be the best YOU that you can be That's what I do, an it helps me out.

See you tomorrow!
  • Hi Everyone and happy mid-week!! Stayed on track today even though someone had brought a HUGE bucket of candy *twitches* and set it right by our main door that we walk through to go anywhere else in the building, all because it wasn't the "right" kind they wanted to hand out later in the month.
    Other than major twitches and hands in pocket every time I sped by the temptation, stayed on point!
    B: Oatmeal with an apple
    Sn: Rice Cakes (I need a new morning snack)
    L: Tossed salad with a dash of lite balsamic
    Sn: Toasted pumpkin seeds
    S: Broiled haddock with whole brown rice and carrots
    Drank all my water for the day, L1D3 on 30DS, and I WILL get to bed by 11 tonight! I really need to work on this, time comes and goes and I've found a million and one other things to do so before I know it, is 1am!
  • October 14th schedule!
    Here's what I am going to try and do tomorrow:

Oatmeal
    Apple 320 cal

whole wheat pasta
    can of tomatoes
    parmesean 330 cal

apple 60 cal

2 slices of bread
    turkey breast meat
    1 slice cheese
    tomato, lettece
    mayo 400 calories

Total Daily Calories: 1100 cal

+

RUN 5.5 miles

I had a lot of trouble waking up early to exercise, does anyone have any good suggestions for going an early morning workout before going to the J-O-B. ?

~~~ We can do it! ~~~

later!
  • Hi Everyone!

Abidabbi I'm still making it. Great job staying on plan. Enjoy the gym.

Lindsey I like the cut. I say go for it!

Vixsin I'm glad to hear your Mom is improving.

Library Great choice. I like the Grilled Chicken Portabello. It is so good.

ebenz Great planning.

Pint Woo Hoo Great weigh in after all!

Kris Did you decide on a name for your business? I'm not very creative. I wish I could help.

Katylil Hi

Lauren Great job on your new low! I am having problems keeping up with things this week. You should see my desk. Can you identify any particular changes you have made that could have contributed to the weight loss?

Cincimini Great job on the workout!

Raven I'm glad you enjoyed the fair. Ours is coming up pretty soon.

Roxanne Great job on the new low!

Quietstorm Hi

Summer Great job staying on plan in the fact of temptation.
  • Total Approx 1305 + Morning Joe

Breakfast (365 Calories + coffee)
    spritz oil in pan
    egg 70 cal
    egg whites from carton 60 cal
    Handful of spinach
    2% Reduced Fat Cheese 40 cal
    high fiber English muffin 100 cal
    1 teaspoon jam 20 calories
    coffee w/sugar and cream
    juice 75 calories

Lunch: (340 calories)