August of wind will blow me away! (Daily Weigh-in Thread)

You're on Page 14 of 62
Go to

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hey girls, I'm back! So I had an absolutely horrible week of binging... Ice cream, chocolate, mac n cheese, you name it... I ate it... and lots of it at that! So everyday I got further and further from my plan... I started feeling super ashamed of myself... too ashamed to get on the scale... and way too ashamed to get on here and report... So I finally made myself get on the scale today... and lo and behold... I gained.... duh duh duh duh.... half a pound... WHAT?!? Are you serious??? No working out, eating all I want of EVERYTHING I want... and I gained HALF a pound?!? I sure punished myself mentally for the 10 pounds I KNEW I gained back... Oh well... I'm back... *head hung in shame* Today: 258.5
  • Congratulations Hannah!
  • Vladadog, thank you... I sure hope to be better tomorrow! I almost never get constipated, so I'm quite confused.
  • Diana - congrats on the new low!!

hannah - WOOHOO!!! A VERY big congrats for hitting onederland!!

I am not so happy today, got on the Wii and I was up, not too sure how much because it just showed my BMI and it was so high that I just shut the thing off. I am having issues in the bathroom dept, just cannot go, ugh. Frustrating to say the least.

-Aimee
  • Aimee I'm doing a big poopie dance for you. Hopefully it will work and you will have relief in the morning.

Oops, I just noticed that Redsox needs the poopie dance too. Here ya go
  • Jennie, I am the same way when someone brings me something. But thank goodness they are finally learning that when I say no, I mean no. So it's helping. We throw out a lot of food here also, but it's because we always forget about it. I had a horrible eating day yesterday. I didn't binge but I didn't eat enough. I believe I have made up for it today though, but I am so afraid of what the scale will read in the morning. My friend had a tasting party at her house and I ate a piece of pound cake that said prepared was 310 calories. And then I had some dip made with sour cream, so I am sure I made up for not eating yesterday Keep your for me.

Hannah our daughter loves that store. Maybe I'll check it out. Congratulations on reaching ONEDERLAND

Yay Vladadog, I am hoping the same thing since that is what happened to me. I went down only to go back up and then stay there. again for us to continue going down.

Hi Lippy Hold your head up

Diana LOL that sweet and cute.

Aimee and Redsox you know I feel for you. That happens to me so often it's crazy. I just notice it now and before I didn't. But then again I have never went everyday so it doesn't bother me unless I don't go in a week. Hope you get relief soon. (wow what a conversation, sorry) You are not alone
  • love2b150 - So dad come home with a HUGE pizza, then proceeded to remind me it was in the kitchen about 6 times before he left "make sure you eat!" lol I grabbed 3 slices, put them on a paper plate which is going straight to my BF....haha. I decided I want to eat healthy tonight: Turkey/egg sandwich on wheat with a large banana on the side.
  • Jennie, YOU GO GIRL good for you.

I want to change my ticker but I have already had to change it back to where it is so I'll wait to see how long this weight holds.
  • Quote: I am having issues in the bathroom dept, just cannot go, ugh.
    You are defiantly not alone. If you ask me, we need a special pooping smilie for this site.

1./238.2
    2./236.8
    3./237.0
    4./235.0
    5./235.2
    6./233.8
    7./234.8
    8./234.8
  • down 1.4 to 187.4 . . . . take that TOM.

I think I found the combination that works for me and as much as I tried to fight it . . . . it's breakfast and evening exercise.

Not even close to a breakfast eater, i can't eat first thing in the morning, but whole wheat bagel with tomato, lettuce, Turkey bacon or an egg seems to be doing the trick.

Congrats on ONEderland Hannah!! That's fantastic!!
  • Happy Sunday everyone!!!!

Diane please do the poopie dance for me cause i need it.

I'm with you Redsox and Aimee this is soo frustrating,I'm having major problems.haven't been in 2days and I'm miserable.must take something today.yes,we need a poopie icon

Hannah what a great accomplishment.That's great!!!

Welcome back lily

Glad you found what seems to work for you coondocks,that's good!!! you are working it out!!!

1st-269.8
    2nd-269.4
    3rd-269.0
    4Th-268.8
    5Th-268.0
    6Th-266.8 (wohoo!!!!)
    7Th-267.0 +2
    8Th-269.2+2.2...*sigh*
  • I'm down 9 pounds since starting on August 1st. My only goal for this week is 3 lbs.
  • 214.6 will add to the list when the better half weighs himself.

I had a small potty this morning, so that's something.
  • Quote: Aimee I'm doing a big poopie dance for you. Hopefully it will work and you will have relief in the morning.

Oops, I just noticed that Redsox needs the poopie dance too. Here ya go
    Should I think this is the best little Icon ever for that?

I'll throw a few in there cause I know how it feels . . . . NOT fun at all. Hoping things start moving for you ladies (no pun intended there)

• I'm actually up .2lbs since the first. Which I'm totally confused about, 'cause I started "dieting". I was not expecting a gain at all this morning.

I love the icon you guys are using for the poopie dance. Adorable.