Old 08-31-2010, 10:41 PM   #916  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

Thanks Angie glad you're feeling better. WTG on the workout. I do that too ... one more minute, one more minute and so on. It's amazing how we can talk ourselves into doing things when we want to.
love2b150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 11:07 PM   #917  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Coondocks - the island is a big trip! He's meaning Vancouver Island, which is beautiful, but I think you should catch the sights around town, and where you'd be living Wouldn't that be funny.. we are going to be moving back in just under 2 years, so we might end up living in the same city again

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 09:20 AM   #918  
If you wanna Rock It . .

S/C/G: 248/164*low*/145

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwimGirl View Post
Coondocks - the island is a big trip! He's meaning Vancouver Island, which is beautiful, but I think you should catch the sights around town, and where you'd be living Wouldn't that be funny.. we are going to be moving back in just under 2 years, so we might end up living in the same city again

-Aimee
Not sure where we'd be living. Burnaby makes the most sense, but he's a Kitsilano boy and is living there right now, though looking at places in North Van as well . . . who knows with him sometimes lol. There's so much to see there, I know 5 days isn't going to be enough and it's only me this time, Jack is staying with Grandma and I know I'd be wanting to see museums, the zoo, aquarium and all that with him. Might have to plan my 2 week vacation there if I take it soon enough
I think that would be hilarious if we ended up in the same city . . . again
Coondocks is offline   Reply With Quote