10 Lbs To Summer Challenge

You're on Page 12 of 17
Go to
  • Official WI - down 3lbs to 164! :-) Hurry up 150's!
  • Official WI is -1 lb. Not bad for a short week battling the big C! New weight is 161.2. I'm also hoping to hit the 150s next week!
  • Down to 225.8 and I'll take it. I guess I'll stick with Mondays as I couldn't stay away from the scale!! Thanks Jordanna!!

Vicjul: We are so close again. I was actually 187.6 for a few days, and then woke up the other morning UP rather than down! (of course it is now my TOM...)
  • WI this morning 160.9 lbs. Loss of 1.6 lbs. I was so hoping to hit the 150's, oh well next week.
  • I'm down 1.3 to 156. I'm really hoping that it is just the week 3 slump. I worked really hard on pretty much doing only bootcamp and really watching everything. *sigh*
  • Hello Hello,
    I weighed in this morning at 231.8. Hope everyone is having a good week. Very busy here Love your blog Jordanna and you really do look amazing! There is a huge huge difference. Keep up the great work.
  • Well - wish I didn't weigh this morning: 142.4, up 10lbs over the weekend! Not TOM, no big C... only wedding anniversary & my son's birthday party... Well, hope to get back where I was in the next few days/weeks - kinda discouraged that phase 4 will not be good to me!
  • Jordanna,

Next week will we give just our final weights on Wednesday or Thursday? Or Tuesday and Thursday? I'm sorry, I'm getting really nervous of not making it.
  • Ok so 131.6 -.6, not altogether happy with that but it is still down hopefully my inches will be down for my official WI on thursday and I can get my other issue sorted out by them... Have a Dandy Day ALL!!!
  • Good Morning!!! Well here it is 198.8 only .2 lb lose.
  • Well...I am at 153lbs this am...down 2lbs, not horrible after the holiday. I am also weighing in at my parents place in Edmonton, so I am absolutely sure their scale is 3lbs higher than mine
    Back to my regular water and salt/oil routine so that should help.

Kelsey... I am TOTALLY weighing in on the last day possible..I have another 4lbs to lose ACKKKKKKK!!!
  • hooray for being in the best part of Alberta Calgarygirlie Great job losing weight while on holiday - what a star! You look amazing btw.
  • Thanks Jordanna! And it IS good to be HOME in Edmonton
  • I'm down 7 lbs so far, but I moved to phase 3 this morning so I doubt I'll be down anymore...while sad that I didn't make my 10 lbs I'm happy that I get to eat fruit again

I'll post the chart later tonight once everyone weighs in