One expected, One surprise!

• So I have been toying with stepping on my scale weighing less than 180 since last May. I have lost and gained from from 185ish to 180.2. It happened today! My scale finally read under 180! 179.8 this morning and 178.8 this afternoon after working out, mowing the grass, and lunch. I am just so thrilled!! Then came the suprise... Because of the way my shoulders are shaped, I have a hard time with bra straps so unless it is a special occasion I wear sports bras. Today I decided I was going to wear a skirt and a cute top...thus I needed a regular bra. I picked one that I like from the bottom of my drawer, put it on...it was too big in the cup. After getting married and gaining 30 pounds I had to buy 36C, I was exploding out of my B cup...it was quite the sight. So since my C cup had a bit of extra room, I searched again to the bottom of my drawer to find a 36B. Guess what--it fit perfectly-no exploding out of it. There wasn't even any fat rolling over the strap. It fit perfectly on the back (smallest) hook! What a great day!
    Keep up the hard work everyone.

Looking for that pre-wedding weight of 165
  • Totally awesome!! Congrats
  • woohoo! I hit my under 180 this weekend too! It is freakin awesome to stand on the scale and see that number isn't it!!!!!!
  • How exciting for you! I can't wait for that day - I'm inching closer to One-derland and dreaming of those lower and lower numbers!

Congratulations on your new old unmentionables ;O)
  • Thanks everyone! A special congrats to you lights. It is indeed great!! Susieyarb-You will make it to Onederland soon! I wish you the best of continued success.
  • How wonderful and exciting!!
  • Congrats!
  • Awesome! Keep up the good work and congrats to you!
    Barb
  • Congrats! Thats so exciting!!
  • 180 was a nightmare for me, i plateaued there for like 6 weeks, so i can totally relate to how great it feels to say goodbye to it.

keep up the awesome work!