cfmama's avatar pic

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • anyone else freaked out by it??? who's that thin gorgeous woman??? i mean you were always gorgeous of course, but where's the fat girl??? who is that?? OMG!!!! ** bows down*** i'm not worthy!!!
  • She's a STUNNER!
  • This is the very first thing I saw today and I chocked on my apple... lol!!!!! Thank you my friends!!!! You made my day
  • You ARE gorgeous, cfmama! You always have been...but now, WOW! You're a true inspiration! Thanks!
  • It truly is an amazing transformation. So pretty! So inspiring!
  • Yes, your avatar looks awesome!!! You are super duper inspirational to me and I am so glad you are here. You are one of the reasons I am learning to believe that I can do this! Thank you!!!
  • I know the first time I saw that pic, I thought it was a new girl. Then I recognized the name...literally did a double take! She is really my inspiration here...
  • this is one of those "hmm, if I am TOO complimentary about the new picture, am I saying something bad about the old one?"

personally, I love the new look - the other picture was good and you looked very pretty, cfmama. But this one is all about your natural beauty and that healthy radiance shining through.
  • You are gorgeous, cfmama. Hubby has commented when passing by and seeing your avatar on my screen too. He saw you and said you were a cutie and then looked at your ticker and went "wow, I'm impressed".
  • Iawtp.

• you guys rock. I hope you ALL realize that I owe a great portion of my success to YOU. I couldn't do these without my peeps on board
  • I agree wholeheartedly. It is an amazing and inspiring transformation!
  • agreed!

you are one stunning mama, cf.

People that did not know me when I was heavy, should they happen to see a photo of me, they argue with me that there is no way that that was me.

I hope no one gets offended by this, but it's just amazing how the fat masks and distorts us.. even more amazing how we can change our bodies and reverse the damage - and boy oh boy cfmama, have you ever done so! you are one incredible chickie!
  • talking about the fat distorting us... there really is NO other word for it is there? I always used to get the "you are so pretty... but..." or "if only you'd lose weight you be so pretty..." and I was so offended... but I get it now.

Because now you can see the REAL me. The me I am inside

Instead of the former me... that shadowed who I really was...
    Me in March 2008

• WOW!! It's amazing!! Congratulations!! It's a whole new you. I can't wait to be in the same position. BTW you are beautiful both in the old photo and in the new!!