Exercise Accountability August 2009

You're on Page 39 of 45
Go to
  • Well I am soooooooo there!!!
  • Yay! You rock!!!
  • Awesome Diva. always happy to have another cheerleader on the squad!

well done everyone who has done their exercise for today

awesome Diva on your workout and getting to the gym early, you rock !!
    --

my exercise confession for today.

~1 hour p90x - chest and back workout.
    Then I did Ab ripper X (~16 minutes)

Bring it!
  • WOOO!! Echo rocks!!!

30 minutes free step, 3540 steps - finished
  • Full body w/s finished
  • Peppy ones,
    Hi all another busy day I have to go to town to get an MRI tomarro 2 1/2 hours away so have to have all done here and dog ready to take to day care.
    It an all day trip when you live in the country.I will get up and ONLY get to do a 1 hour workout and a real short walk with the dog and need to be up at 3:30 am to do that!

Echo Great job Chest &back & abx that grat and the whole thing today!!!! YEAH!

Narnia HI

Onederchic Great job as always and great suppot on this site and everywhere else

Igetfit What a wonderful thing you are doing voulenterism is such a rewarding thing

Jendiet First aid PASSED [Not an easy test} Ihave taken it years ago CONGRADS AND WAY TO GO!

Diva great workout and you cracked me up

Pintobean
    ABX..is still hard I do some with my arms in the air and I do all reps but THE NEVER GET EASY

Accountiabilty: Chest&back[1hr] abx[16min] plyometrics[1hr] trailhike with dog 5ooft gain 3 mile [1hr]
  • Awesome work devadiva
  • Just finished 30 minutes MFC.

Total today = 30 minutes of TBL Workout Volume 2, 30 minutes free step, 30 minutes MFC, full body w/s
  • Weight training and walk @ work completed. I also took some before pics of my abs. Let me tell ya, NOT pretty. I have back fat rolls and as for abs, well, don't get me started. I want to see at least some transformation in couple months of ab ripperX.

Deva, I can't do any of the exercises with hands in the air not yet, at least. I do all the reps but for some I have to pause and then continue to finish the reps. I hate the last one (twist)...he does 50 on those. How long did it take you notice changes in your abs? I know everyone is different but I'm just curious. THX.

Great job everyone!! I can see everyone is dedicated and doing a wonderful job exercising. Keeps everyone going and motivated. Thanks
  • Hello All.

Wow everyone is kicking butt today, great work everyone.

I have finished my last 45 minute exercise sessions of 3 today. I am eating dinner and now it's time for a cup of tea. I hope eveyone has a relaxing evening.

• Great job pintobean and Igetfit!!!
  • Quote: Awesome Diva. always happy to have another cheerleader on the squad!

well done everyone who has done their exercise for today

awesome Diva on your workout and getting to the gym early, you rock !!
    --

my exercise confession for today.

~1 hour p90x - chest and back workout.
    Then I did Ab ripper X (~16 minutes)

Bring it!

WooohoooHooo! Awesome workout! and thank you for the Welcome! I always secretly wanted to be a cheerleader! LOL!

Quote: WOOO!! Echo rocks!!!

30 minutes free step, 3540 steps - finished
    Rock on Sista!!!

Quote: Full body w/s finished

Quote: Peppy ones,
    Hi all another busy day I have to go to town to get an MRI tomarro 2 1/2 hours away so have to have all done here and dog ready to take to day care.
    It an all day trip when you live in the country.I will get up and ONLY get to do a 1 hour workout and a real short walk with the dog and need to be up at 3:30 am to do that!

Echo Great job Chest &back & abx that grat and the whole thing today!!!! YEAH!

Narnia HI

Onederchic Great job as always and great suppot on this site and everywhere else

Igetfit What a wonderful thing you are doing voulenterism is such a rewarding thing

Jendiet First aid PASSED [Not an easy test} Ihave taken it years ago CONGRADS AND WAY TO GO!

Diva great workout and you cracked me up

Pintobean
    ABX..is still hard I do some with my arms in the air and I do all reps but THE NEVER GET EASY

Accountiabilty: Chest&back[1hr] abx[16min] plyometrics[1hr] trailhike with dog 5ooft gain 3 mile [1hr]
    Well thats a LONG drive! Take care girly! geez and I complain about an hour drive, lol!

Quote:
    I have finished my last 45 minute exercise sessions of 3 today. I am eating dinner and now it's time for a cup of tea. I hope eveyone has a relaxing evening.
    Rock on gf!!!
  • 25--Bike to work about 20 min/6.5K; 45-min spin class; 20 min stretching
    26--Bike to work about 20 min/6.5K; 60-min program
  • Hey fellow exercisers, its been awhile since I posted. School started and things are crazy as usual! I'm trying to keep with my exercise but struggling a bit. Hoping that I get in a routine soon. Everyone keep up the hardwork!

8/21 60 min walking 3 miles
    8/23 20 min pilates 20 min ab jam
    8/24 30 wogging 2.08 miles 55 min pilates
    8/25 none
    8/26 45 min bowling

981/1000
    21.35/40
  • nakedmango and dream are working it!! cb:

Plans today =
    30 minutes Jillian Michaels' BFBM
    30 minutes free step
    30 minutes MFC