Weigh in at home 5/6 - 5/11

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • Hi everyone.

Angie - As much as I love all things DQ, I think I'd have to agree with you. It just doesn't seem worth the 17 points. Sorry to hear you're having a tough time with the exercise. Hang in there and it will pass soon enough.

Karen C - What an awesome total weight loss. Congrats on another good loss this week and on meeting your Mother's Day challenge. And on breaking new ground. I know you'll meet your next challenge. Have a good trip.

Judy - It's a deal. You bring the sandwich, I'll take you to the restaurant! Unfortunately, I didn't pull an OP day away from the monster. He got John to suggest Mexican food for dinner and he got me to agree to it. Hate that monster. And he's making me very crabby this month. I'll be guzzling that water with you. I'm retaining so badly, I think I'm going to have to drink a bottle of lemon juice - straight. Sounds like you've got a great plan in place for the BBQ. Enjoy it!

Well, this Sunday will be the annual Mother's Day food fest. We're going to brunch with John's family in the morning. Same place we've gone the past few years. Fabulous food, even better desserts. Small portions - bits and bites - will be the order of the day. Then on to my mom's who isn't quite sure what she wants to do yet. Right about now, my idea of perfect Mother's Day is to lie in bed and sleep all day. But I can't get anyone else to buy into it. Maybe next year.

Have a great day and a terrific weekend.

Carla