Hello From One Fat Chick In England #14

You're on Page 23 of 32
Go to
  • OK I go away for a week and when I manage to log in I expected to spend ages catching up - obviously Sarah must be the chatty one - hurry up and fix Doris we need you.

Where have I been - no where exicting, work, home, work, home again. I am very busy at the moment at work and have been determined not to work in the evening this week - hence the fact I haven't been putting the computer on in the evenings. This week I will put it on but only to chat to all of you - can't abondon you or myself for another week.

Eating is a nightmare - I've not been counting or even kidding on that I'm watching what I eat. Am too scared to go on the scales would not be at all surprised to see the scales back at 16 stone. These things have to be faced though. It's my birthday during the week and this time last year I was determined I wouldn't be this big on my birthday, but guess what I am. Only I can do anything about it, so why the pity party ?? I have to go shopping today and will buy some healthy stuff to get me back into it.

Exercise has been non existent too. I have managed a couple of ewalks at lunchtime but nothing serious. I need to have a serious word with myself.

I have a gray skirt I wear to work. It started of as a size 24 and if I'm honest was always large on me, well I took it in a year ago and cut of the 'extra' material so I could never loosen it again. Well now it does fit any more - I can wear it but I end up with big red marks around my tummy after an hour or so. And it is pure heaven when I get in the car to go home to undo the button. Sad thing is with the zip half way down and the button undone I can walk from the car to the house without the skirt falling off. My other skirt is elasticated but it isn't much better.

TQ I would love to join a gym, but we are just about surviving on the money we make, there are no extras at the moment. Will just need to stick to working out on my own. Can't even stretch to my weekly swim. Ray is still working at the job he hates but searching for another - please let him find one soon. I used to belong to a gym and went 4 or 5 times a week - it was pre kids when my weight was a steady 10 stone 7lbs. I would kill to get back there.

Veggie - I'm glad you're enjoying the job. What kind of call centre is it ? There is a Thomas Cook one near where I live and they are always having 'fun' days and things. Once they had the velco wall and another time people were on elastic and had to move balls about - team building appartently. They can also pick up the holiday bargains that are unsold - a could of friends jet off a couple of times a year with her discounts.

Melissa - we've both fell of the wagon. I need to find all my motivation and start again

Kim - your defainatly motivated. 5 days on plan. I would be on top of the world for that.

Pheobe - rain - Urg!!! but at least you're walking.

Hello to anyone I missed. Well I'm off for a trawl around the posts - I will speak to you all later. I need you all pull me back onto the right road.
  • ENJOYING? No Im not enjoying I am permently tramautised I have had nightmares all weekend about the job I was worried about passing my assessment next week but now Im not sure its making me feel a wreck! I worry more when Im not there hopefully the worry will pass if I pass! I talked to a woman who works there who said she went home and cried each night when she was first there so its not just me!

Im cheery today
  • veggie i too have a new job
    i start on wed night , its nightshift care assistant..........im scared though what if overall doesnt fit!!!! i know peeps will read this and laff now at that but its a serious fear the interview man asked what size of overall ....i stupidly said an 18!! now im worried what if it doesnt fasten, my god im talking myself out of turning up on the night now all because of an overall how irrational is that im having very low day..hahaha can you tell
    hope this is one off day and im not slipping into my wee black hole
  • Now from me that fear would be oh so real but you'll fit into it I'm sure!

I have a very big fear of uniforms not fitting thats why I never apply for shop jobs/hotel/travel agents etc sad isn't it?
  • you hit it on the button there we probably have more to offer than these skinnies but employers go for what is asthetically pleasing
  • Training with two 19 yr old girlies has depressed me but thankfully all ages sexes and sizes at call centre and if I dont pass this week I can look forward to lying in bed watching BB and world cup
  • I say all ages but there are so many young blokes there that was a surprise you dont expect so many at call centre do you
  • Or maybe that should be...do you
  • call centre is decent money though and hours arent to bad maybe thast why

i found a guy on 3fc i was so shocked i forgot to drool
  • Its not decent money here believe me! Hours are awful too! Theres a tv though Im easily pleased! Oh and the vending machines I resisted for four days then gave in to finger of fudge.
  • You found a blokey? You been posting elsewhere naughty girl?
  • yes veggie i joined few other threads but they very brutal too me
    they dont let me off with slipping often

poor guy though he thinks he looked fat .......me i thought he looked good enough to eat .......WHOLE
  • Oh there will be talk you know I know who you mean!
  • I think! Theres only about one bloke who posts with a photo isnt there?
  • hahahaha you mean there could be more than 1!!!!!!!!!
    this one shares same b/day as me so we be indulgin in big fat choccy cake on same day ......so that counts as together surely!!!!!!

divorce courts for me