Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2003, 01:24 PM   #16  
Queen of Quite A Lot!

Hi all!

I don't care who or when you start a new thread. I don't have trouble getting to the last page, but it's good to have a new one once in awhile. I don't think any of us would think there was stepping on toes, but I would like to request that whoever does start a new one, let us know on the old thread so we're aware of it.

Sunny, i love that pic of your babies, what a cool cat perch they have, Tom would love one of those. Someday... And thank you for your thoughts, i need all the good thoughts i can get. Ya, one of the symptoms of Epstein Barr is anxiety and depression so it makes sense now, and i am feeling so much better but i'm afraid still to overdo it. I definitely can tell when i'm tired now. The a.m.'s are the worst. But once i get going, like today, i'm fine. I'm still taking it easy when i get home and going to bed early. My mom says she can hear it in my voice that i'm feeling better.

Gary~Wow, you are so busted! Your gonna have to work OT on the honey-dos and the kissing of dmil hiney, huh?

Tomorrow is my bro's birthday! He's in a wheelchair and has Cerebral Palsy in case i haven't told you. Sure wish i could be there to celebrate w/him. He lives in a care facility during the week and is finally getting some independence. Told Mom he didn't know if he'd be home Sat. cuz he was going fishing w/the group. Very out of character for him, but a good thing.

I slopped sloppy joe on my blouse......doesn't that figure?!
Old 10-10-2003, 02:31 PM   #17  
Psalm 91:9-11

Location: I am from 29 Palms, California... but now live in Northeast, Ohio

S/C/G: SW-245.5/CW-209/GW-170

Height: 5'5"

Unhappy

Hi Just a quick note to show you all my boo-boo I hope I don't gross anyone out... I am sorry if I do, but I just had to show you why I was complaining so much these days. And don't look at my dry heal! It is frightful! I have been taking care of the muscles & tendons not the skin

Here goes...
Old 10-10-2003, 02:44 PM   #18  

Smile

MICHELE ~ I am glad I didn't offend you with the thread thing (I worry too much about things like that I guess - hurting people) --- I never have any problems getting to the last page either, because not only do I subscribe to the thread, but I also have checked off in my user cp to receive an " e-mail " when there's a new post and it takes me right to it.

That is so cool that you like the kitty gym - it was their Christmas Gift last Christmas ($145.00) and it has kept them out of allot of trouble! And saved us $ in the long run... they no longer jump up on the highest piece of furniture. I just rubbed all the scratching areas down with cat-nip when I bought it (to train them to it) and they have scratched, played and slept there ever since

And you are so very WELCOME!!! I am so glad to hear that each day brings you a better one. (((Hugs)))

Oh and a very to you brother!! How old will he be?

Later...
Old 10-10-2003, 04:06 PM   #19  
Queen of Quite A Lot!

Ouch! Looks bruised and painful. Are you able to walk on it, Sunny?

Gary will be 37 tomorrow! My baby brother is THAT old?!?!?! I'll tell you a cute story. I've always called him Gary Bear cuz his name is Gary Bayard(Bayard is his middle name) and so he doesn't drive but had to get a CA ID and when they asked him his name he said Gary Bear, she said, are you sure and he insisted that was his name. So he gets his ID and is so proud of it and shows my mom and she looks at it and tells him, Gary, they spelled your name wrong, it isn't Gary Bear it's Gary Bayard Lastname.....'' and he says, "No it's not!". I guess I convinced him that was his name since that's what he always heard and so now legally that is his name!
Old 10-10-2003, 04:32 PM   #20  

Angry Michele...

Yup... I can walk on it with the air-cast I have. It gives me that added support I need. Plus I have it wrapped under the air-cast. With the cast on it really doesn't hurt all that bad.

Your story about your brother getting his ID is so cute! You made a real impression on your little brother, Michele... how cool is that!
Old 10-10-2003, 07:25 PM   #21  

Hello I think My Dh and I are going to be alone tonight. My two youngest are at Kelli's (the married one) and Jessi is at a sleepover and Staci is going to a friends and now Vincent is going out with friends! Wow what should we do with no kids around!

SunnyD-I think you should see a dr. about you ankle. I would not let thier dr be the one treating it because that looks real bad and I hate to say it but most companies will down play it because of the sue happy world! But soft tissue damage can take a long time to heal.

Ez-Are you out of the dog house yet! I am going to spend time before going to the store to plan out some low fat meals. And I will be useing Angie book starting MONDAY!

Mitchypoo-Trust me you do feel down when you go for so long not feeling good. I hope your DB has a happy b-day.

Angellover-I let us know how things go with the house. I know here it is starting to get cold so I hope you can get things done soon.

Well got to go will post later.
Sami
Old 10-10-2003, 07:45 PM   #22  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

SAMI- I will never be out of the doghouse---BUT YOU WILL BE IF YOU DON'T GET OFF THE COMPUTER AND TAKE CARE OF DH!!!WHILE THE COAST IS CLEAR-- DO YOUR HOMEWORK lol
Old 10-10-2003, 09:58 PM   #23  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

I have sent of picture of my kids and nieces. Starting at 12 o'clock is Lara, Ryan, Amanda, then nieces Gianna, and Mandy.
Old 10-10-2003, 10:03 PM   #24  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

Smile

Here's the long-awaited-for picture of me and Angie.
Old 10-10-2003, 10:27 PM   #25  
Queen of Quite A Lot!

Gary~what awesome pics! It's so nice to see you and Angie and the kids and dn's. So cool! Thanks!

One more week of work and then i'm off for a long weekend up-north at my cousins lakehouse! I'm taking the weekend off and going up for Friday, Saturday and coming home around noon on Sunday! It's a girl's weekend and it's Oktoberfest up here in this resort community. I can't tell you how i'm looking forward to it, just spending time w/ my Aunt and cousins and nieces......... I'm gonna try and attach a pic of her place. And the fall colors are at their peak right now, it's really beautiful!
Old 10-10-2003, 10:48 PM   #26  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

Wink Forgot the nephew's picture

WE FORGOT TO SEND THE PICTURE OF THE NEPHEW WITH MY SON AND STEP-DAUGHTER- HERE YOU GO-
Old 10-11-2003, 07:16 AM   #27  

Angry A Good SATURDAY Morning...

What a nice SURPRISE!!!!!
GARY ~ What a BEAUTIFUL FAMILY!!! I am so happy that I get to see you all finally - so cool! And you are as handsome as I pictured you... Angie you are adorable & you look as fit as I want to be some day and the children in your family are just as beautiful & handsome as I had pictured... Thank-you so much for posting them!!! You have made me a happy camper!

MICHELE~ We'd love to see the Fall colors, but wouldn't mind a pic of you as well

Your trip next weekend with your cousins sounds wonderful! Just what you need right now in your recovery!!! "Thumbs up!" Is this in Fairborn, OH.??? Yes, the colors will be peaking for sure next weekend... here the tree's have changed allot in the last two days!! Because we had some sunny days. You sound like you are doing so much better... I can tell just by the way you write that you are. I think you realize how important it is to take care of yourself ~ for yourself ~ & so you can be a better you for others too I hope that this week passes quickly for you Michele

SAMI ~ how's the pup doing??? Better I hope...

Well, the boss is up, so I must be going. I hope this note finds you ~ALL~ are enjoying your weekend. I think of you often and pray for you more... be happy!
Old 10-11-2003, 07:29 AM   #28  

Smile PS...

Just gotta love digital camera's!! What did we ever do without 'em
Old 10-11-2003, 02:16 PM   #29  

Ez I was trying to get some wedding pictures that a friend put on cd to post I guess I need a computer class! I went to bed after posting and I had to laugh my DH hates for the dog to sleep with us but if Jessi is gone she sleeps with me. Last night dh went to kiss me goodnight and the dog stuck her nose right in between. She made sure he stayed to his side of the bed LOL. I Loved your family what a great looking bunch and I want to look like Angie!!!! Did Angie ever have a weight problem?

SunnyD-Pepper is doing just fine she must of had some bug. She should be named shadow becase from the minute I walk in the door until DD takes her to bed she all over me. She loves me more than any dog I have ever had. And she is so cute you can't help loving her. I am really worried about your ankle I belonged to a place like curves before and they had nurses there doing EKG's and giving health advice When my time was up and I refused to resign up because I realized that these nurses were not medical trained people they were hired off the street and maded to wear scrubs and they call them nurses. I never ask if they were Real medical nurses so I guess they never lied they just led me to belive that they were and sold me a lot of vitamins and supplments. I complained to one that I had been feeling sick on all the stuff they had me taking and I could tell my heart rate wasn't right she was a honest person and told me off the record of course get off the supplements and vitamins and see my Dr right away! And if I drink 8 glasses of water a day to make sure I take potassium because drinking a lot of water depletes the potassium and can cause a heart attack. That place has gone out of business but I see places like it pop up everywhere and and I really think curves could be owned by the same corp because of where and the way they are popping up. I am not saying it is bad I just think your dr. should be the one to look at that ankle and for you to have hurt it more that once you may need a longer time of rest than just two workouts. (I am just worried about you)

Mitchypoo-You have a great weekend! I would love to get away! That is the only down fall to having such a big family it cost so much to go anywhere. We have not had a real Vac in over 10 yrs! ENJOY!!!!

Sherry-You are on my mind today please post and let us know how you are doing!

Sprout-How are you feeling? You are in my prayers. How is you DH doing? And of course you children did you decide what you were doing about your sons school?

Wilma-How it the weather your way? It is perfect here! How is curves going for you? Tell me a little more about curves I went to one of those places (not curves) And you had to by thier vitamins and supplements and I had a strict high protein diet and we would work out thier also. and everytime we came in we lelf a sample to be tested for ketoacidosis where you body is burning fat and not storing it.

I will try to post more later but I promised myself I would get a lot done this weekend! Got to go!
Old 10-11-2003, 06:47 PM   #30  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

Talking

DD came to visit. Here she is with DW.
Closed Thread