Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2003, 10:15 PM   #151  

SUE!!! HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT DAY!!!

Gary...You need more than one grand...you'll see...it's addictive!

Sami...I've been praying for you with your diet. I know it's not easy. The Lord will help you.
We have 4 children....twin daughters...Trina, husband John, Trina's step-son( Jake...our 1st grandchild...now married to Jenny), three daughters(Tasha14, Jessica 12, Amber 11) Gina, husband Chris (in Iraq)a son(Jamie 6,) & a daughter (Tori 4), another daughter Paula, husband Kevin, a son (Jeremy 14) two daughters (Kelley 6, Carley 4), a son David, wife Amanda, two daughters (Nicole...almost 5, & Brooke...almost 2) Now...only Paula & Kevin, & David & Amanda can give us more grandchildren...they both say "no". I wonder how long til they have another.

Eisenj...Hope DH had a happy birthday...tell him ... for us!!!

SunnyD...Been praying for your mother & for you. Thank you so much for signing my guestbook in my website. Also, for the very kind words. Your image didn't show up in the signature. (sorry) I'm sure it was lovely.

Doitforme...We've had some beautiful weather here the last couple of days, also. REALLY enjoying it!

My DH bought my Christmas present today! I told him I wanted a sued jacket to wear with my dress pants & jeans. (I had a couple of leather jackets in the stolen items) He told me to buy it today, because we're already having cool mornings...was going toward the mall for dr appt. Sooooo...I DID! I really like it. Thank the Lord, my longer leather coat was hanging with summer clothes here, also DH's.
Had good dr report....he was VERY happy with weightloss. 42 lbs! That's the 2nd dr I've impressed lately. I have 3 at the moment.

Well...hope all have a good evening & good "hump day".

Old 10-22-2003, 06:34 AM   #152  

Goodmorning,

~Sue~ Happy birthday Happy birthday to one of Gods beautiful children. You were beautifully and wonderfully made by our creator. On my birthday last year I was working in the hospital volunteering with the new borns. I would rock the babies. It was a blessing to care for those babies born on my birthday. It brought tears to my eyes. God is awesome!!!!

~Gary~ Those roses are beautiful.

~SunnyD~ I will pray for your mother. Your coffee table is neat. I don't have a coffee table we balance our drinks on the dog. I would like one of those large ottomans that can store things. We have a pull out couch and I would like to store sheets and blankets in it ,or use it for extra seating. It would also come in handy if you are having company. All the clutter could be hidden until they leave. Maybe I should buy two ottomans. I got way to much clutter.

I'll post later To the rest of you God bless

" Its good to be a christan and know it, but it's better to be christian and show it! "
Old 10-22-2003, 08:10 AM   #153  

Hello!
Just a quick hello before I leave for work today! I want to wish Sue a Happy Birthday (sorry I don't know how to do pictures) And Let SunnyD know Your Mom is in my Prayers! I did my journal total right before bed and ended my day with 1016 cal~ Yeah my goal is 1200. I ate every two hrs so I was never felt the need to cheat. I did wake up with a awful charlie horse in my calf. Ez I loved the flowers today it suppose to be 55! Wilma you are in my prayers for an OP day!!!!! Judy I am with you to much clutter I have had a hard time getting rid of some of the kids toys they put it in the give away and I take it out LOL! And Angel Lover you are my new HERO I am so proud of you making it to goal!!!!! I look at you and Zoe and say if they can do I can too! Don't stop posting because you made it to goal! Your our Hero!

May God Bless you today in all your coming and going!
Sami
Old 10-22-2003, 09:18 AM   #154  
Queen of Quite A Lot!

Default Happy Birthday Sue!

Happy Birthday Sue!

Angel~Woohoo on the weightloss and getting a cool suede jacket! Bet you are cute in it with your jeans!

Gary~what beautiful roses! My mom loves roses too and she names them all individually. She knows the real name but likes to personalize it.

Saw something sad this a.m. There was a deer that was hit by a car, i just missed it and it was in the road, i thought it was dead, and then it started flailing and trying to get up....It was a buck and pretty big but in my rearview mirror i saw a guy stop and he pulled him off the road by his antlers. That was very risky for him to do, but i'm glad he did. So sad....

Sunny~prayers for your Mom today, let us know how she does.

Prayers for all of you.............have a great day!
Old 10-22-2003, 09:18 AM   #155  
Quit counting at 45!

Just a quick post before I head off to work. As I was jumping around at Curves this a.m. I realized that I needed to concentrate on the inches instead of lbs. so that's what I'm going to do. I also sent up a prayer for all of you to have an OP day.

I've started mine right also. I had a scrambled egg, dry toast and a glass of 1% milk. Have packed a salad and yogurt for lunch.

Just knowing that you are all praying for me gives me strength.

Thanks for the pics. Gary. They're lovely!!

Sue:A Big Belated Happy Birthday to you!! God BlessYOU!
have a superday!
Old 10-22-2003, 09:57 AM   #156  

Angry Hi there!

It is raining with a light snow combination, but thanks to all you guys I had a bright cheery morning anyway, thanks for all the b-day wishes. I turned 41 today! Wow can't believe that much time has gone by. Seems like yesterday I graduated from college. Sami congrats on staying on target, same with you wilma! Congrats angel on making goal, 42LBS WHAT AN ACHIEVEMENT. I love leather whether it is suede, or whatever, has such a nice smell. Congrats on new coat! Nice to hear a good Dr's report, and that He was happy, there are alot of Dr.'s that expound on the neg. but don't give positive feedback about positive issues. Judy- I think that was a cool way to spend your b-day last year, I love babies, and its so amazing! I am always amazed at His Creation.
I was so happy to see that both the Senate and the house have now passed the ban on partial birth abortion, the president can now sign it into law, they are then going to take it to court about not allowing a medical technigue that DR.'S AGREE WITH TO be practiced. I pray they loose their argument there as well. It is such an aweful procedure. I am sure not all Dr's agree with it.
E.z. Thanks so much for the pics of the beautifull roses, I can almost smell them through the screen. Tell Angie thanks! Its like Spring again, or getting a nice arrangement for my b-day! Only yours were prettier! Thanks for all your posts sunny, you bring brightness and cheer like your username. Mitchy-Thanks hope your soon feeling better! Well off to spend the day with Mom, then prayer meeting!

Last edited by doitforme; 10-22-2003 at 10:02 AM.
Old 10-22-2003, 09:59 AM   #157  
Psalm 91:9-11

Location: I am from 29 Palms, California... but now live in Northeast, Ohio

S/C/G: SW-245.5/CW-209/GW-170

Height: 5'5"

Angry

I am sorry if I confused anyone...

Sue's Birthday is today! Oct - 22.

Thank you all so much for lifting my mother up in prayer.
Her surgery is set for 10:30 this morning (my time) and as soon as I hear 'anything' I will post again.

Thank-you so much!
My mother is so very Dear to me.

I am still not well, so I missed Curves this morning.
I am better, but still not well. Had fever again last night.
Well, it's back to bed... ...

PS>>>BEAUTIFUL ROSES, GARY!!!
You two make a good team in the gardens.

Last edited by SunnyD57; 10-22-2003 at 10:01 AM.
Old 10-22-2003, 10:06 AM   #158  

Default Hi!

Sunny- you must have posted smae time, pray all goes well with your mom's surgery. Will say a special prayer at 10:30am! Sorry to hear your still sick, will pray your soon up and feeling good again, Get some rest! Dr's orders!
Old 10-22-2003, 10:20 AM   #159  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

DIDN'T CONFUSE ME FUSE ME-- I SENT MY B-DAY WISHES LAST NIGHT TO SUE SINCE BY THE TIME I POST HERE MOST OF YOU GALS ARE HALF-WAY THROUGH YOUR DAY-- JUST WANTED SUE TO GET IT ON TIME-- AND SHE DID-- YIPEE..
OFF TO WORK.. PRAYERS FOR YOUR MOM, DONNA.

In Peace- Gary
Old 10-22-2003, 04:04 PM   #160  
Psalm 91:9-11

Location: I am from 29 Palms, California... but now live in Northeast, Ohio

S/C/G: SW-245.5/CW-209/GW-170

Height: 5'5"

Smile

Hi! Just wanted to let you all know that my mom came through her surgery okay and they are saying she can go home sometime tomorrow afternoon.
Thank you so much for your prayers!!!!

! Now to vent !

My father has been home for the last 4 hours and didn't place a call to anyone (but my brother) to let us know how she's doing! Ugggggg! What was he thinking?! He was just happy to be home and didn't think about calling anyone - he frustrates me so much sometimes! Here I am worried sick about my Mom and he doesn't even bother to call - he's like "no news is good news, right?" --- NOT! He should have called me. When I call he doesn't always answer the phone, so I called my brother and he wouldn't come to the phone and his son didn't know anything except that she came thru okay. So then I had to call my sister - and she lives across the street and she had not heard from them either. My Dad called my brother but neither one of us girls! My sister called the hospital for me and then called home to find my father was home. HE was suppose to call her, so she could keep me informed... not much upsets me - but this sure did! I have to take a deep breath and just be happy she is doing fine.

Well anyway, now I know she is okay and should be home tomorrow. I also got a hospital phone number from my sister that I can call now. I was so concerned... I hate being so far from her --- nobody communicates in my family! We have cell phones, the net and phones and nothing.

Thank you so much for giving me a place to vent this.
AND FOR ALL YOUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS!
You all are so kind and loving and have such big shoulders!!
Thanx!!

Last edited by SunnyD57; 10-22-2003 at 04:07 PM.
Old 10-22-2003, 08:31 PM   #161  

Join Us on Post #176
Closed Thread