20 weeks until the winter solstice challenge! Now NINE!!!!!

You're on Page 8 of 11
Go to
  • Ok I've just checked my diary - 11 weeks till Christmas, sorry winter solstice!

The teens have a Christmas challenge going too, and one girl said, that losing weight would be her best Christmas present!

At 2lb a week, we could still loose 22lbs, that's 1st 8lbs!!
  • i just had a look at the teens and is it me or do some of them want to be like..WELL light!?
  • What teens are you talking about
  • I think I found them Kelly..Do you mean 130-135lbs..light? if so..I don't think that that is light if I had my way I'd be 112lbs again
  • yeah they all wanna be like stick insects, but they probably all wanna look like cheerleaders!!

Ouch! 8st!! I think I'd look like calista flockhart!!
  • 10 weeks to christmas!! 10 weeks!

That means... halfway to goal

I'm only 7lbs behind............

How's everyone else doing??
  • thats all i've got to say
  • i didnt set myself a challenge as didnt want to be disheartened - but now have 9lbs to go til reach 5 stone loss and 9 weighins at SW! i will be disheartened if dont get it -but should - realistically and looking at past record.

Either way twill be much much slimmer xmas than last year! yipeeee!!
  • hmm i started almost 3 weeks ago and have lost 2lbs to dat so that leaves another 12 to go......... and go it will lol
  • WUUPPS!! 1 1/2 lbs on this week! must have been all the cake!!

Still around half a stone of target, never mind!
  • Hi chicks!
    I'm doing well, so thought I'd stick my oar in - if it's 10 weeks to go, and I manage 1lb a week plus another couple, that would make me 13st which would be great . Beyond that, don't know how it will go. January is usually dreadful, that's usually when bad things happen, and it's cold and dark.... . Argh, must cheer up. Have just sorted out Tax Return after weeks of anxiety and stress, it's a miracle that I didn't comfort eat . Actually, it made me feel sick, so hope my appetite doesn't soar
    Keep going!
  • i know what you mean about the dark and the cold... it doesnt make salads and simple food seem very appealing when its like that your body craves warm filling food which is mostly high in calories. we just need to all keep each other in line when those winter months do come, although here in scotland its already dark and very cold at nights now
    how many weeks left for this challenge to end?
    what will be the next one? valentines day? was going to say easter but thats quite a long time after xmas..........small and do-able works for me(in theory lol)
  • I think this time of year is hardest - cos dark and cold and want to be cosy - and thinking about nice foods that we gonna be bombarded with at xmas!! After xmas Im fine - cos its a new start - new beginning and full of motivation.... well that's what happened this year so it better bleeding well be the same next year!
  • I'm sure it bleeding will be for you Kel
  • Reasons to be Cheerful
    Soup! Loads of vegetables - WW followers will know what I mean
    Roast Vegetables! Just a little spray oil, yum
    Anybody else?