What Are You Eating Today IPeeps?

You're on Page 17 of 34
Go to
  • P1 restart after plateau

B coffee/chocolate shake
    L Chocolate pudding spinach coffee smoothie
    D chicken/veggie soup
    S cooked/puréed rhubarb in IP raspberry jelly

DayQuil twice today kept the coughing at bay with fewer sugar-free cough drops (hence less gas/bloating)
  • Sorry to hear you are still under the weather Lisa. Maybe a silver lining is the workout your coughing muscles got. Hope you are fully better soon.
  • IP Phase 1

B - Crispy Cereal Pancake with WF syrup
    L - Chicken Soup, Salad with 2 c cucumbers and red peppers, 1 HB egg, dressing of olive oil and ACV
    D - 6 oz cod, 2 c zucchini
    S - Butterscotch Pudding
  • Quote: first weigh in 5.6 lbs! Thanks for noticing!!

Ps I've been meaning to tell you how awesome your packet recommendations were! THANK YOU!!
    Yay, so glad you like them!
  • B: premier protein chocolate snack shake with coffee
    L: cabbage, chicken soup with puréed roasted veggies
    D: burger salad (8 oz grilled ground elk meat, chopped pickles and onions mixed with mustard and WF mayo, lettuce), cucumbers
    S: WLS cocomint hot chocolate (thanks for the inspiration, Lisa)
  • B - Coffee with IP RTD Chocolate Drink (I think this is my new favorite!!)
    L - 1 boiled egg, Wildberry yogurt drink with 2 C romaine and 2T WF Marshmallow dip, 2C celery and cucumbers.
    D - Ground Turkey with tomato sauce over zucchini noodles (excited to try this)
    S - Pudding
  • Cytosport Whey Vanilla shake with coffee; 1 egg w EVOO & arugula
    IP chicken soup & broccoli
    Salad w exactly 2 cherry tomatoes
    Tofu skin wrap with shredded green cabbage, cilantro, olive oil
    IP BBQ soynuts & dill pickle spears
  • Alternatives for round 2...

B: Half a vanilla Premier Protein shake with coffee
    L: Jicama with lime juice and cilantro, Chocolate Brownie Quest Bar
    D: Going out with DH tonight to a restaurant with an amazing salad bar, so lots of veggies and hard boiled eggs for my protein. I am loving eggs waaaay more than other meat proteins this time around
    S: EAS Cafe Caramel shake

Side note: I am so glad Quest bars have come into my life. I'm not crazy about the flavors, although they're not bad. I had problems with IP bars like the caramel nut ones because they tasted just like candy bars and i think would trigger cravings. But Quest bars are just good enough that I look forward to eating them and they fill me up like nothing else all day.
  • P1 Reboot, Day 16 - Vegetarian, IP and Alternative mixture

B: Single-scoop IsoPure Zero Cookies and Cream with coffee
    S: Hard boiled egg (workout addition)
    L: Proti-Thin Cream of Vegetable Soup with pureed broccoli, romaine salad with EVOO, ACV, cucumbers
    S: Protidiet chocolate pudding made into a large drink
    D: Tofu sauteed with 1c. green pepper and 1c. zucchini over romaine, EVOO, and ACV
    Gym: 60 min Boot Camp class
  • Recipes
    Where can I find recipes for Ideal Protein. I am looking for ways to use the packs. I am missing crunchy, bread like items. also cookies.
  • Quote: Where can I find recipes for Ideal Protein. I am looking for ways to use the packs. I am missing crunchy, bread like items. also cookies.
    On the main page under stickies at the top of the page
  • Reboot P1 IP and Alts

B - Maple Farms pancake (1/4 cup mixed only w/water and one scant egg white) w/ WF blueberry syrup; coffee/ff milk/Splenda

L - IP veggie chili w/sautéed veggies (red pepper, zucchini, mushroom, onion) all enhanced with spices and my new FAV - chipotle flavored Tobasco. All served over huge plate of lettuce. Was stuffed!!!

D - chicken veggie stir fry using WF Asian dressing served over quick sautéed cabbage

S - warmed IP chocolate chip cookie. Not made anymore - I horded them! Anyone find any TASTY alternative cookies? I only have one more of these left.
  • B: Chocolate RTD with coffee
    L: broccoli and cauliflower chicken noodle soup
    D: pork lion, asparagus
    S: peanut butter chocolate Quest bar
  • Quote: B - Coffee with IP RTD Chocolate Drink (I think this is my new favorite!!)
    L - 1 boiled egg, Wildberry yogurt drink with 2 C romaine and 2T WF Marshmallow dip, 2C celery and cucumbers.
    D - Ground Turkey with tomato sauce over zucchini noodles (excited to try this)
    S - Pudding
    OH my goodness my dinner was SO good. I haven't had any Italian food since I started. I made my "tomato sauce" from canned no salt added diced tomatoes (coach said I could use them), added some water and spices. Browned off lean ground turkey and added to the sauce and let it simmer.
  • Quote: OH my goodness my dinner was SO good. I haven't had any Italian food since I started. I made my "tomato sauce" from canned no salt added diced tomatoes (coach said I could use them), added some water and spices. Browned off lean ground turkey and added to the sauce and let it simmer.
    Sounds yummy!!