Pregnant - Nursing Diet support for the pregnant or nursing chick!

Old 06-09-2010, 11:28 AM   #1  
I love being a mommy!

Height: 5'3"

Default Added Motivation

Hey ladies! I was thinking about this lately, and wanted to see if it rings true for any of you as well.

Before I became pregnant, I was always stressed out and wondering if I would EVER be able to conceive. I have mild PCOS, and I always felt that I would have trouble having a baby, it was always a lingering fear I had. With that stress and pressure, the pounds piled on.

Since I am now pregnant, I eat healthier than ever, and have lost some of the cravings that I've always had. I feel like a weight has been lifted and that I can actually begin to enjoy my life since I now know I CAN conceive.

Now, I feel more motivated than ever to drop all of the excess weight after my little boy comes. I want so much to be able to run around after him, not feeling limited by my size. I want to be able to take him to amusement parks, vacations, and to the beach, and not deprive him of things because I'm not comfortable in my own skin. I NEED to do this for myself and for him. I want to be healthy, and live as long as possible to be there for him.

Does anyone else feel more motivated with their pregnancy to finally drop those excess pounds after the baby comes?
GirlyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 11:45 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 184/129/130

Height: 5'4.5"

Good for you!!
In my case I dropped a good amount of the weight from my previous childbirth (typical pregnancy weight gain 60+ lbs) this time around I've been eating very healthy and watching my weight so that I don't gain as much as I did with the others. My goal is to eventually lose it all and be able to do as you said...enjoy my children and being in my own skin.
mom4life is offline   Reply With Quote