PCOS/Insulin Resistance Support Support for us with any of the following: Insulin Resistance, Syndrome X, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, or other endocrine disorders.

Old 04-12-2004, 10:11 AM   #1  
Bacon Girlie

S/C/G: see signature

Height: 5/4

Default The 22 Reasons Why You May be Fat Forever...

I think that list was totally true! Thank you for posting it. It's one of those things I'll have to print out and seriously take a look at.

As a PCOSer, it's easy to blame the syndrome and meds and things on being overweight, and it's definitely a part of the problem...but from what I've found from all the yo-yoing I've done weight wise, the PCOS symptoms seem to start going away when I am in an active lifestyle, taking my meds and losing weight.

I'm at the point in my life now where I started feeling like crap again, the symptoms started getting worse, and I'm taking the steps to get things back in control. It doesn't happen that way for most, but it's definitely possible to lose weight with PCOS and other problems...maybe a little harder...but you definitely need to admit that you have the problems and deal with it. It's definitely not fair...but it sure makes life interesting.

I really want to have a child, so I am trying to get back on the wagon. If I had stayed with it this time last year, I would have been at my goal weight...but it's my fault that I stopped working at it. I want to get back in shape and get back on my spiro and glucophage and see what's going on with the baby making department.

And anyway, hello...I haven't been at 3FC's in a couple of years, but I'm back.

Girlie
Girlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2004, 10:19 AM   #2  
WW Moderator

Hi Girlie, nice to see you back!! Good luck in reaching your goals!
Jennifer 3FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2004, 04:25 PM   #3  
Rattie Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girlie
I

And anyway, hello...I haven't been at 3FC's in a couple of years, but I'm back.

Girlie

YAY!!!

Glad you are back too Girlie!!!!!!!!
Noodles913 is offline   Reply With Quote