Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 09-16-2012, 06:07 PM   #16  
A fat dude...for now.

S/C/G: 254/244/200

Height: 5'10"

Default Just started Wonderslim

Started the Wonderslim Diet on the 4th of September 2012. So far I have loss about 11 pounds or so. I get hungry once in a while but the food is pretty good and a side benefit is the rest of my family, my wife and daughter, are losing weight too since they have elected to support me by foregoing deserts and eating more fruit and vegetables at dinner.
Thasic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 02:24 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 172.5/172.5/120

Height: 5'-1.5"

Hi! I'm new to 3fatchicks as of yesterday and started Wonderslim today! I've had a four week plan in my cupboard for I don't know how long and decided to seriously give it a go. I've tried a few things here and there but haven't really stuck with it. I have a grave problem with portion control (clearly!) and have finally admitted to myself the low-carb thing isn't working for me (good for maintaining, bad for losing). Looking forward to re-reading previous threads to educate myself on this plan!
Leclau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 09:00 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 148.5/148.5/139(or lower)

Height: 5'0"

Default Let Try this Again.,...

OK well I am going to start this journey over, I had a rough month with everyone in my family having bdays in Sept. So I am ready, I have my WS products and ready to for. To make myself accountable I joined WW on-line to weigh myself and get great lean and green options. But I do have a few questions: 1.) Water does getting pretty boring and the Capella water flavoring does not seem to work for me , am I doing something wrong? 2.) I?s Crystal light allowed on WS? (if so I know that I can def drink all 8 glasses of water...lol 3.) Are there any great lean and green recipes? I plan on updating my progress daily with my WW Tools. I know I only have lbs to lose but it is still a journey. Also I am looking for a buddy to keep me stay on track, feel free to pm me or email me directly. Thanks

Kimorea
Kimorea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 02:34 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 215/196/170

Height: 5'11 1/2''

Hello! today was my 2nd day of WS - im very excited to begin this journey and hopefully learn to control my emotional eating habits. I've got about 40 lbs to lose and keep off and here's to hoping that WS can help me do that!

I would also love a support buddy!
Im in my early 20's and live in western Canada - i've got texting to the states though and facebook makes staying in contact very easy! If anyone would like a cheerleader to help them stay on track i'm your girl!
roseybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 12:46 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 165/150/140

Hello! I am new to this forum, and just ordered four weeks of Wonderslim. I am hoping to get rid of my last ten pounds.. they just wont go away! I started the year with a no sugar month and excersising.. I also have done meal replacements with protein shakes. Right now, I am tired of planning what to eat.. and end up eating whatever. Ugh. I have been able to maintain what I have lost within a 5 pound range (those five pounds that come and go at will). I am hoping that WS can help me get to my goal, and then I can maintain with excercise and food moderation. My biggest vice is a glass of wine (or two) in the evenings.. I think that will be my biggest hurdle!

I love seeing all the support on here and hope to add to that and recieve some as well.
MellieK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 11:36 PM   #21  

"I think if they had a contest for those who signed up for WW the most times, I'm sure I'd be in the top 10. OMG - isn't that the definition for insane - doing the same thing over and over again but expecting a different result - lol"

Sounds like me -- starting my own version on WS Tuesday -- bought items from ebay,directdirect & found some high protein snacks at stop&shop - its time! Good luck

Last edited by GFS to be; 10-04-2012 at 11:37 PM.
GFS to be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 12:40 AM   #22  

2 months on WS and still going strong. I've had a few glasses of wine here and there but otherwise, I've stuck with it. I've lost 20 pounds. However, I feel like I've hit a plateau in the last week. Kind of a bummer. My new plan is to start swimming 3x a week for an hour since I haven't been exercising on the diet yet. Does anyone else here swim?
autopilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 09:45 PM   #23  

Day 1 went well -- I did think about food more today -- but I am hoping that goes away after I get used to the diet. Had the Veg Joe for lunch today - I thought it was pretty good. Got tomorrows food for the day all set to go.
Old 10-09-2012, 09:47 PM   #24  

For any Canadians out there - how did you manage with thanksgiving festivities??

I definitely gave in to a few things - but managed to get back on track again right away which is encouraging
Old 10-10-2012, 06:01 PM   #25  

I had purchased the 2 week Wonderslim and only used a few days' worth of stuff. Does anyone know any other good places(besides eBay) to get rid of my stuff? I've tried Craigslist but apparently no one in my area knows what Wonderslim is or needs it, LOL. If you have any ideas, please send me a PM as I probably won't be checking this thread.
hellodiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 06:05 PM   #26  

I might be interested! I cant figure how to send you a message though.
Old 10-14-2012, 10:04 PM   #27  

day 6 - and the weekends are tuffer for sure!
Old 10-14-2012, 11:15 PM   #28  

S/C/G: 304/207.2/150

Height: 5'5

Looks like there are a lot of newbies to both WS and 3fatchicks. The thread has been awfully slow. I know I haven't posted here in awhile but still going strong.
Meka150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 09:17 AM   #29  

S/C/G: 265/254/150

Height: 5'5

Wow Meka150-I have been struggling all year and I come back and see your ticker and you give me inspiration. You have lost 71 pounds since April. I need support. My eating is way out of control and I am gaining.......
Shero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 10:33 PM   #30  

S/C/G: 248/248/220

Height: 6'

First post.... Going to order new supply of WS tonight. Hate to spend the $'s but need to get serious again.
i'm down 55lbs from this time last year, but up 25lbs from my low earlier this summer. Previously had worked with a local weight loss center.
Lax excercise and dedication to healthy eating habits after an August minor surgical procedure have cost me my weight maintenance and the relative fitness level I'd achieved earlier this year.
I'd come too far this year to lose it now. I know with WSx3 and 1500 cals of healthy protien/veggie per day I can get back to goal by end of year (oh yeah, and a little support with progress reports here).
Dave842 is offline   Reply With Quote