Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 02-21-2013, 09:45 PM   #1  

Smile Healthiest eating habits out there?!

Hello everyone!

My long-term goal is to lose 15 pounds.

My other long-term goal is to establish a lifestyle of healthier eating.

I want to be able to find activities and foods that 1) don't feel like I'm on a strict plan or diet and 2) that I actually look forward to doing!

Who out there has similar goals?
cobaltbaby99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 02:21 AM   #2  

Height: 5'8.5"

Hello and

Not only do I have similar goals, I've been doing it now for 7 months and I absolutely LOVE this way of eating and working out. I have no desire at all to go back to my old ways!

How do you plan to do it?

Last edited by Misti in Seattle; 02-22-2013 at 02:22 AM.
Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 09:20 PM   #3  
NeNe

S/C/G: 200/187/165

Height: 5'6"

I am following the Metabolic Research Clinic plan. I am going to need them for maintenance accountability. Losing weight is not hard for me if I can stay motivated. Keeping it off is another deal all together. I am doing pool aerobics exercise. I can only exercise in the pool due to a serious back injury. I have worked up to 30 minutes of cardio, 140 crunchies in the water, and 15 minutes stretching, and arm and leg exercises. I feel great since I started that. By the way, I try to go 3-4 times per week.
firegirl441 is offline   Reply With Quote