Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 07-10-2007, 09:42 PM   #16  
Clawing my way back

S/C/G: 290/ticker/140

Height: 5'

* Wearing jeans for the first time in about 10 years and being comfortable in them.
* Playing softball for the first time in 18 years since High School (I joined a league a couple of months ago).
* Getting complimented daily and a lot of encouraging messages from my friends online.
* Car is easier to steer now that my stomach doesn't rest on the steering wheel anymore!
* Getting more attention from men.
* Adding holes to the belt I wear with my uniform.
* Friends and acquaintances asking me for weight-loss tips.
Ookpik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 08:43 PM   #17  
300+ Chick

Great NSV everyone!!

I have one since my offical start on July 11,,

My portions are small for each meal, especially peanuts, which I count them.. All this time struggling and guessing out my portions..BUT not anymore since I cleaned my eating act and started using a food scale, measure cups. From trying to be mindful on my own with my food choices, which has not worked for me.. I finally and praying that I am on my way now!!!
Liliann is offline   Reply With Quote