Old 07-08-2010, 02:38 PM   #31  

Yay Meezoo!!
dkmd27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 02:51 PM   #32  
Started program June 2010

[QUOTE=MEEZOOGIRL;3376931]As most of you know I've been struggling the last few months.. I went in and talked to my Center last week for advice. The consultant told me to start over again.. So I did 2 days of preconditioning, and then started the menu on Monday. Went to WI today and FINALLY broke my plateau.. I was down 5... Yep 5.. Lbs.. I wasn't expecting that.. I'd been stuck for so long, I just knew I wasn't going to loose..
QUOTE]

That is so great! Congratulations!
Junie04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 04:50 PM   #33  
Skinny for Scuba!

S/C/G: 178/149/135

Height: 5'1"

Awesome Meezoo!! AWESOME for you!
guinevere75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 05:50 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 177.5/142/142

Height: 5' 5"

Meezo.... I think that fresh start was just what you needed. Way to go!!
wendinnc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 07:07 PM   #35  
Teresa

S/C/G: 228/ticker/160

Height: 5'7 1/2"

Default Hello everyone!

Hi everyone. I see some old familiar faces but see quite a few new ones as well. I have been mia for far too long. I ended up having company for a month, which was great and although I did ok during that time with just watching what I ate it has proven to be a lot harder to get back op and stay there. With school, work and everything else, I just put taking care of myself on the back burner.

I have gained back about 10 pounds over these last 3 months but right now am feeling pretty good. I have managed to stay op, timing all meals, hns and everything like I should have been doing all along for this week. It's really amazing how I'm realizing how awful I truly felt while not eating properly. I decided I wasn't going to beat myself up anymore over gaining those 10 pounds but try to really learn from the way I've been handling things during that time.

August is the latest I can order my wedding dress and I so desperately want to be as close to my goal as possible. I'm asking, no begging for everyone's help to get there. I promise I will be back here everyday offering what I can to others and I know that just being here will help give me support when I need it too.

Thanks to all and great job to everyone who is on this journey. Meezoo, congrats for conquering that plateau! I look forward to getting to know everyone!
TeresaG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 08:33 PM   #36  
jeanette

S/C/G: 170/139/140

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junie04 View Post
. . .I haven't really been feeling too great about my weight loss. The 1.6 today seemed low. My clothes are getting baggy, but I'm not quite in the previous size. It's frustrating to be in this limbo clothing stage! . . .
Hey Junie04 - I know we have moody low days and I hope you are feeling much more positive today. A weight loss of 1.6 lbs may have seemed low that day but think back in your life - when have you ever had a consistent weight loss like the MRC program has allowed you? I too got discouraged at .5 lb losses twice a week until I realized, prior to MRC, it was always weight GAINS! Keep up the good work - you may already be in that next lower clothing size by now!
reuselady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 10:05 PM   #37  

S/C/G: 262/228/161

Height: 5' 4"

Weighed in Tuesday and was down another 3 pounds for a total of 22 1/2 pounds and 27 inches lost in 2 months!! I've lost two pants sizes. Go me!!
handksmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 07:34 AM   #38  

S/C/G: 320/ticker/197

Height: 5'2"

Thanks Everyone.. It feels so great to see a new number.. Way to go Handksmom.. Don't you love going down in sizes??

Great to see you Teresa... I've can relate to your struggle. I went on vacation, and it took me a month to get back on program. I'm not so sure why it was hard.. Then once I got back on it, I was stuck for about a month at the same weight.. Being on program.. I went to my center, and they told me to just restart.. Try preconditioning for a few days, then start the menu again. It really worked.. I was surprised.. Good Luck... We are all here for you..
MEEZOOGIRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 10:43 AM   #39  
Aprilw94

Hi everyone, I was op through a center in Kansas city about 3.5 years ago. I had amazing success losing 74lbs in my 24 week program time. I love the mrc plan! My husband and I had some major life changing obstacles occur including moving away and losing my support from a center because we don't have mrc where I'm at. Over the last 3years I have watched all but 11lbs creep back on, and yes I watched every lb come back on! As many of you have said (and I knew at the time but didn't care) you have to make it your lifestyle no matter your circumstances! I have done a lot of soul searching because I am tired of struggling with my weight. For me it's almost like being an alcoholic but with food. When I am stressed I would find myself almost binging because it comforted me. Unfortunately unlike an alcoholic I can not just cut food out of my life so I have decided to control food instead of letting the food control me. 3 months ago I started eating better and exercising and managed to loose about 24 lbs when I decided to find all the drinks and supplements on my own to do this program again, this program fits my life well and is very realistic for me. I have been back op for 2 weeks and have lost 12 lbs. I am planning to be very involved on this site and use it as my "center". All of you are very inspiring and can't wait to get to know you all (I do recognize a few names from my first journey who are also back)
aprilw94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 11:18 AM   #40  

S/C/G: 326/ticker/200

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by handksmom View Post
Weighed in Tuesday and was down another 3 pounds for a total of 22 1/2 pounds and 27 inches lost in 2 months!! I've lost two pants sizes. Go me!!

congrats and waving at a fellow nortern colorado'r

And

yayyyyyyyyyyyyy Meezo!! that's great
melNco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 11:23 AM   #41  

S/C/G: 326/ticker/200

Height: 5'6

well... after struggling to get back on plan after being off plan for a little over a month (vaca, resistence,etc)..I am proud to say this week I have been OP and feel good! Going off plan and getting back was EXTREMELY difficult ...I think even harder than getting on it the 1st time. I am going to go WI tomorrow and fight hard to stay OP this weekend
melNco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 12:26 PM   #42  
Started program June 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by reuselady View Post
Hey Junie04 - I know we have moody low days and I hope you are feeling much more positive today. A weight loss of 1.6 lbs may have seemed low that day but think back in your life - when have you ever had a consistent weight loss like the MRC program has allowed you? I too got discouraged at .5 lb losses twice a week until I realized, prior to MRC, it was always weight GAINS! Keep up the good work - you may already be in that next lower clothing size by now!
You are definitely right. I guess I should have been happy with my 1.6 and I will try not to think negatively again when I see a loss. It was just going so well, losing an average of 2.5 a week. I could handle that. Now that it has slowed, it is a little discouraging. I just want to be able to fit in smaller pants! LOL

Thanks for the support and I hope by next week I can come back with a brighter outlook and a bigger weight loss!
Junie04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 05:28 PM   #43  

S/C/G: 177.5/142/142

Height: 5' 5"

Well at w/i today I stayed the same. I am not upset about it, but I really did expect a loss. Now I am just hoping that Monday's w/i will be a decent loss. Hope everyone has a great weekend.
wendinnc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 12:38 AM   #44  

S/C/G: 269.5/see ticker/175

Height: 5'10"

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEEZOOGIRL View Post
As most of you know I've been struggling the last few months.. I went in and talked to my Center last week for advice. The consultant told me to start over again.. So I did 2 days of preconditioning, and then started the menu on Monday. Went to WI today and FINALLY broke my plateau.. I was down 5... Yep 5.. Lbs.. I wasn't expecting that.. I'd been stuck for so long, I just knew I wasn't going to loose..

This makes me remember that this diet works if you stick to it.. Plateau's suck.. but apparently our bodies need them.. I'm proof that eventually you will break it..

I can finally change my ticker now.. LOL..
YEAH!!! Congrats on busting thru that plateau!! Keep on going...and don't give up!!
skinnysissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 12:45 AM   #45  

S/C/G: 269.5/see ticker/175

Height: 5'10"

WI yesterday and I'm down 45lbs!! WOOHOO!! My goal is to really bust it and loose 5lbs by next thurs. So...we'll see! I've been staying positive, and keeping away from the pantry. Its the devil...stuff that I never ate looks so appealing now!! I've learned to not even go in the kitchen unless its a meal time. Then I won't be tempted as much, since I've already planned out my meals for the day. Good luck everyone!
skinnysissa is offline   Reply With Quote