Old 05-08-2010, 10:38 AM   #16  

Friday I did well. Ate OP except for three tiny extra bites of my homemade bread. I made three different batches to see which we like best. Not gonna beat myself up over that one. I realized this morning that I missed my vitamins yesterday. That's the first time I've done that in a couple of weeks. I don't take them until dinner time as they make me sick otherwise. They sit right in the middle of the kitchen counter. Funny how you won't see stuff right in front of your face! Walked five miles, another 30 horrid push ups. They will get better though. Four HSN. The hot tea with lemon supplement didn't taste so good once it began to cool off. Won't try that one again. 64 ounces water.

I was going to go into town today to the farmer's market, but cloudy, 30 degrees and frost just doesn't inspire me to get outside. I would have missed my morning walk as well, and no matter how many times I say "I'll do it this afternoon", I probably would not.

I'll just walk this morning and hit Walmart this afternoon.
pbolton1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 12:20 PM   #17  

Happy Mother's Day everyone. Totally OP yesterday. Third day in a row. Seems so minor an accomplishment, but it thrills me. It's been a long time since I've done more than two days without cheating. Walked five miles and did a few exercises. I guess I'll need to find my gym notebook and start writing that down eventually. 64 ounces of water. Remembered my vitamins. Four HNS. Last one was at 2am. Couldn't put down my good book :-) Still counting it as yesterday though as I was still up.

Everybody have a great day. I'm gonna do my best today so I'll feel comfortable hopping on the scales tomorrow. I'm sure I won't have lost, but I'll be happy just to be where I was a week ago before I had a bad couple of days.
Old 05-09-2010, 01:28 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 193.0/185.0/140.0

Height: 5'1

I am kinda sweating it here. My girls are taking me out to brunch and I have to go to a maintainance class on Tuesday night.. I am afraid to eat anything since it doesn't appear that I have lost anything since my last weigh in. I am afraid they will tell me to re sign and not put me in maintainance.. Oh what is a Mother to do.. I checked the menu at the restaurant and it really isnt diet friendly... I will make the best of it!

Cheers! Ronnie
RonnieAdl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 02:39 PM   #19  

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonnieAdl View Post
I am kinda sweating it here. My girls are taking me out to brunch and I have to go to a maintainance class on Tuesday night.. I am afraid to eat anything since it doesn't appear that I have lost anything since my last weigh in. I am afraid they will tell me to re sign and not put me in maintainance.. Oh what is a Mother to do.. I checked the menu at the restaurant and it really isnt diet friendly... I will make the best of it!

Cheers! Ronnie
We just moved ad I have found very few restaurants here that are diet friendly. I am really missing grilled fish. I was spoiled in FL.
Old 05-10-2010, 12:26 PM   #20  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEEZOOGIRL View Post
The carbs have been my problem this week too.. I don't know how to stop these cravings. The carbs are worse than the sweets craving.
I found that the carb cravings go away (mostly) if I can just stick to the program a week or so. If I cut out the bread all together (which I do some days) I am fine. Just a tiny bit too much though, and WHAM, the cravings come right back.

I seem to have cured my chocolate/sweets craving years ago even before I started MRC. I ate a sugar free chocolate bar every single day for months!! Some brand that I found at Walmart though they don't carry them any more. I actually don't even look at the candy aisle in the stores anymore.

Now, if I could just cure my taste for yummy alcohol drinks. I don't think the same strategy would work
Old 05-10-2010, 12:32 PM   #21  

I really, really didn't want to exercise yesterday. I think I started my walking about 3pm. Hubby came home from work early, so I couldn't quit then. I'm glad I made myself do it. A day off now and again is fine, but I'll be traveling in a week, so I'm sure I'll miss some then. I did five miles and push ups/pull ups/sit ups, etc.

Stayed OP yesterday. 64 ounces water. I actually skipped my dinner bread serving and didn't miss it. 4 HSN.

Weight 175 - exactly where I was a week ago. Just where I figured I'd be.

I really, really need to go to the grocery for some fresh veggies. Will do that tomorrow. Today will be lettuce, cabbage, radishes and celery because that's all that's left! I don't really like frozen veggies, but the nearest grocery is an hour from here, so I guess I need to get use to them.

Last edited by pbolton1; 05-10-2010 at 12:40 PM. Reason: omission
Old 05-11-2010, 10:45 AM   #22  

Yeah me! Did great yesterday. OP, walked, exercised, water, vitamins, 3 HNS. Of course, my butt is on the sofa this morning. No walking though as the dogs have an appointment at the vet. Will try to walk this afternoon, but I know how that always turns out. Best intentions....

Everybody have a great day!
Old 05-12-2010, 01:45 AM   #23  

Well I went to the stabilization celebration at my center tonight. It was nice. Now they made an appt for me to go for the stabilization plan phase. Not sure what that is,, I guess they give you the menus maybe? It is a good thing we got a years worth of maintainance cause I am going to need it! But at least I made it so that is a good thing.. so off I go into maintainance land.
Cheers!
Ronnie
Old 05-12-2010, 09:43 AM   #24  

S/C/G: 207/175/170

Height: 5' 9"

Quote:
Well I went to the stabilization celebration at my center tonight. It was nice. Now they made an appt for me to go for the stabilization plan phase. Not sure what that is,, I guess they give you the menus maybe? It is a good thing we got a years worth of maintainance cause I am going to need it! But at least I made it so that is a good thing.. so off I go into maintainance land.
Cheers!
Ronnie
That's great news Ronnie! You've been working really hard to get to stabilization! Did you ever hear anything about your saliva test?
lolajean624 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 09:58 AM   #25  

S/C/G: 326/ticker/200

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Cheers!
Ronnie
Yayyyyyyyyyyyy,,,that is awesome !! congrats :encore :
melNco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 01:11 PM   #26  

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolajean624 View Post
That's great news Ronnie! You've been working really hard to get to stabilization! Did you ever hear anything about your saliva test?
Ya know my test had come back but by the time the class was over I had to leave to get to work.. I told them they could tell me about it when I return for my appointment. I can't wait to see what they say..

Cheers!

Ronnie
Old 05-12-2010, 01:17 PM   #27  

Quote:
Cheers!
Ronnie
YEAH

I royally screwed up yesterday I started my period, felt yucky, and it all just went downhill from there. Back at it this morning though. Will just keep plugging away the best I can. Can't do much more than that.
Old 05-12-2010, 01:22 PM   #28  
Now UC it! Now U don't!

S/C/G: 210/194/140 Rd 2 beginning 3/7

Height: 5' 3.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbolton1 View Post
YEAH

I royally screwed up yesterday I started my period, felt yucky, and it all just went downhill from there. Back at it this morning though. Will just keep plugging away the best I can. Can't do much more than that.

It just sounds like you are overall doing super well pbolton! I am so glad for you, since you have worked so hard to achieve "hot" status. Don't want to lose that! It's just too dang great to go out into the world with the confidence that provides! Don't let up!
Joy2MeNu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 02:48 PM   #29  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joy2MeNu View Post
It just sounds like you are overall doing super well pbolton! I am so glad for you, since you have worked so hard to achieve "hot" status. Don't want to lose that! It's just too dang great to go out into the world with the confidence that provides! Don't let up!
Thanks. I really need that today. I am off to get my exercise for the day by walking Walmart & Lowes.